GUILTY TX - Pamela Clark, 45, found murdered, Corpus Christi, 29 Jan 2015

I just came across this case and the big question I have is, where is the husband/father??? Did he not live in their home or was he gone on business?? Also wonder how this nice boy got this way. This can happen while on SSRI anti-depressants. They can cause you to do violent acts and give you suicidal thoughts. Info is on the bottle. Thousands of lawsuits regarding these meds. He could have been on these. They change a person quickly. I hope this has been looked into.

Terrible case. I'm so sorry for Pamela.

The father was working overseas and they are divorced. Also Pam had remarried and was going through a second divorce when this happened. Her son was taking adderall and at times had not slept for days due to the medication. I must add he never got in trouble at school or with the law. He may have had some issues with marijuana but Pam sought help for that. She was at this time a single parent. She worked a lot of hours and spent a lot of her free time with friends. Her son was left home alone a considerable amount of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Roxy. This does not sound like a good home life for her son. Maybe this was what put him over the edge.

did he ever say why? this is astounding. my 18 year old was a troublesome kid and we fought a LOT but I cant imagine him ever doing anything like this!

I created an account just to chime in on this thread. I worked with Pam for 6 years, she was a great nurse and one of those people who were always spotted with a smile regardless of the situation.

I knew her while she was going thru a divorce with her son's father and afterwards when she was a single mother. The entire reason she went back to college to move up from an LVN was because as a single mother she knew she needed to do what was necessary to support her son and herself. She was never the type to air out her drama at work. I was shocked when I found out she was murdered then flabbergasted when info tricked out that her son was the primary suspect.

If Pam ever made a mistake with her son, it *may* have been that she spoiled him with her attention, love, and whatever else he wanted.

A Corpus Christi teen killed his mother in 2015. Now he's been granted an early release.
A teenager sentenced to more than three decades in prison for killing his mother has been paroled after serving less than three years, according to family members and public records.

In June 2016, Holden Eugene Clark admitted in court to killing his mother Pamela Freeman Clark and was sentenced to 35 years in prison. But because he was still considered a juvenile under state law he was taken to a Texas Juvenile Justice Department facility where he remained until his release in November.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back