GUILTY TX - Police stage murders to catch couple who hired hitman - Feb 2017

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by CoverMeCagney, Mar 28, 2017.

1. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

Has he been sentenced ?

2. turaj

turaj Well-Known Member

yes he got life on both but not sure on the parole situation but I don't think he will do well in prison.

3. HTXfuerte

HTXfuerte Active Member

Life is 99 years with parole in 30.

4. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Even though this trial is over and Jacob was sentenced... does anyone recall "Kenneth" from the paralegals' testimony? 'Seems she first contacted Kenneth to help when Jacob wouldn't leave her alone. Kenneth (she was told) was dead and replaced with "Zach" (who we learn was actually confidential informant "Taz" Azzeh). Again, I know it's unlikely anyone (but me, lol) cares or is curious but... I am puzzled by the connections... I mean exactly who is/was Kenneth, AND I'm really perplexed as to why the paralegal (or her uncle-attorney-employer) simply didn't contact police for assistance from LJ ??

5. HTXfuerte

HTXfuerte Active Member

Kenneth went to school with Zach at some point, he was an older classmate that he befriended at UH and ended up as roommates. His connection to the paralegal, I don't recall off the top of my head. But Zach was Kenneth's roommate and when Kenneth passed, all his stuff including his phone, was left behind in Zach's apartment. So when the paralegal called Kenneth's phone, Zach answered to let her know he had passed and somehow the conversation turned to her issues with Leon. As far as why didn't the uncle/attorney contact police regarding Leon, my best guess would be that money talks. Leon's mother, also an attorney, was good friends with the uncle/attorney. I'm assuming that also was a factor in not wanting to "jump" to contact authorities.

neesaki and fred&edna like this.
  6. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

neesaki and dizzychick like this.
  7. dizzychick

dizzychick Well-Known Member

MM was the dead vet's hubby, this won't pass the smell test in Texas and Mr. Loudmouth will spend eternity in a hot Texas prison. I figure he won't last either. He will not adjust well i'm sure of that. Funny other states give 12, 15 or 20 years usually, this was rather steep but look at how he ruined 4 women's lives, one now dead cause of him. Texas does not mess around with murder for hire cases they go after them with great zest and vigor. Don't drop the soap, Leon lol

Chikkamma and neesaki like this.