TX TX - President John F. Kennedy, 46, Dallas, 22 Nov 1963

Just an update, I did start Rob Reiner's pod cast last night. I didn't get very far unfortunately, I was having trouble getting the first episode to play right, but then got it. But I should get more in today. It appears to be very well done. I am assuming from what I have heard so far that he is going towards the idea that the CIA was behind it. I am looking forward to hearing his evidence.

Here is a link to how CBS first began broadcasting news of President Kennedy's assassination in Dallas Texas. The afternoon soap opera "As the World Turns" and accompanying commercials were interrupted by news flashes reported by Walter Cronkite.

LINK:

Here is a link to how CBS first began broadcasting news of President Kennedy's assassination in Dallas Texas. The afternoon soap opera "As the World Turns" and accompanying commercials were interrupted by news flashes reported by Walter Cronkite.

LINK:

First of all, As the World Turns' story never changed much so you could pick it right up whether you've missed a decade or two.
Second, notice how the initial report is "3 shots fired."

I am about 2/3 of the way through Rob Reiner's and Soledad O'Brien's podcast. It is very well done, which you expect since Reiner is a very good producer. And he does a great job. But his reasoning is very flawed and based upon assumptions. I'll with hold my final thoughts until I finish the entire podcast. I'd love to hear from someone else that has listened to the podcast as well.

I am about 2/3 of the way through Rob Reiner's and Soledad O'Brien's podcast. It is very well done, which you expect since Reiner is a very good producer. And he does a great job. But his reasoning is very flawed and based upon assumptions. I'll with hold my final thoughts until I finish the entire podcast. I'd love to hear from someone else that has listened to the podcast as well.

Here is a link for anyone who would like to see Rob Reiner's podcasts:

The doctors at Parkland Hospital said the back of Kennedy's head was missing. They characterized that as an exit wound. So there was at least one shot from the front.
But watch the Zapruder film. Frame 328, just after the last shot. The front of Kennedy's head is blown out, the back of his head is untouched. If the back of Kennedy's head was missing, it happened at the hospital, not in the shooting.

Ok, I'm going to try to listen this weekend.

But watch the Zapruder film. Frame 328, just after the last shot. The front of Kennedy's head is blown out, the back of his head is untouched. If the back of Kennedy's head was missing, it happened at the hospital, not in the shooting.

Transcription error???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back