TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mesquite police are asking for the public's help finding a woman who was reported missing Wednesday night after she did not pick her child up after work.

Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, was reported missing about 9:30 p.m., two hours after the usual time she would pick up her child from the baby sitter, police said. Relatives have been caring for her child.

Reyes has not responded to repeated calls from family, friends and police, and her 2017 Jeep Wrangler was found about 7:45 a.m. Thursday in the 3500 block of Roseland Avenue, near North Hall Street, in Old East Dallas, police said.

Reyes is 5-foot-2 and weighs about 135 pounds. She was last seen wearing a red polo shirt and blue jeans.

Anyone with information on Reyes' whereabouts may call Mesquite police at 972-285-6336.

Missing Mesquite woman's Jeep found in Dallas hours after she didn't pick child up from baby sitter | Missing Person | Dallas News

2. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

oh nooooo, that is a bad sign. Mommy's don't leave their children at the babysitter and voluntarily walk away very often. o_O

3. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

Oh Katy, I just read about Prisma (what a pretty name!) and was going to post exactly what u stated. If mom didn’t pick up her child then something is wrong. I’m afraid to find out what that something is. Not good.

4. Ajs1004

Ajs1004 Well-Known Member

I just saw an article about her on my local news. I hope she is found safe.

Willow Knight, cody22, Jim_M and 9 others like this.
  5. Shin Masamura

Shin Masamura Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun

HayLouise, mrstfs, cass523 and 11 others like this.
  6. Debpar

Debpar Active Member

Reyes’s Jeep Wrangler was found abandoned this morning in the 3500 block of Roseland Avenue in Dallas. Mesquite Police Sergeant Mark Bradford says security camera footage shows Reyes exiting her car and walking off-screen. Mesquite Police Search For Missing Mother

7. Curiousobserver

Curiousobserver Well-Known Member

High density of apartments in that area. Since she went voluntarily, she may have been visiting someone. I hope family or LE go door to door through those units and ask.

8. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Debpar. What the heck? I believe that’s about 20 min to Dallas from Mesquite. I wonder where she was going and what type of area this is. And when/what time did she exit the car?

9. Plo_Koon

Plo_Koon Former Member

This is sad. Such a beautiful young lady.

margarita25, cass523, cody22 and 6 others like this.
  10. Curiousobserver

Perhaps she was looking at one of the apartments in the area. It looks like that would cut her commute in half.

11. Shin Masamura

This is correct, her dad's listed wife is saying such..

HayLouise, kimpage, Tillicum and 9 others like this.
  12. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

I wonder that also. Was she seen there prior to pick up time Wednesday night at 7:30?
    Or after being reported missing?

cass523, Tillicum, Noharg and 9 others like this.
  13. Shin Masamura

Did they mention what time she was seen on camera? It seems as the offices close at 6pm local time and is 24 min away from when her vehicle was seen discovered. Phone records, purchases that day should shed light. If she was apartment shopping, I would assume there would be records of a search on her personal/work pc, phone, or calls.. Hopefully we will find out more in the coming days.. Im trying to see if any co workers or family live in that area and nothing so far. As for the $$$ in that area..very managable..

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  14. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

Agreed, it is halfway between the law firm where she works and where she lives now. Also, you can get a really nice one bed and bath apartment there for just a little over a thousand a month. Average wage in Texas for a paralegal is almost $55,000 a year. paralegal salary texas - Google Search

AnnaGrace, cass523, cody22 and 9 others like this.
  15. Curiousobserver

$$- yes tons of real estate investment in that area and lots of apartments for rent. There is the rental angle, or she was dropping off papers for her legal firm on the way home.

16. Tbone144

Tbone144 Well-Known Member

Another Paralegal? The one went missing in East Houston some time ago, vehicle found as well, haven’t found her. (Will find file) Wonder if there is any connection?

Maria, about the same build too.
    TX - TX - Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez, 29, Houston, 21 June 2018

17. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  18. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Maybe she wasn't visiting anyone at the apartment. I thought the way she was moving in the direction of the camera in the last segment of surveillance was odd. It seems as if she might have been looking for someone while she was on the phone.

19. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

20. Ladylub

Ladylub Well-Known Member

In that video of her she does not look okay to me. She seems like she had a hard time standing up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.