TX TX - Rachel Cooke, 20, Georgetown, 10 Jan 2002

I hope that's only temporary. Wish it was because she's been found.

rachelcookesearch.og is back up. The server company changed server so the IP of the domain had to be updated. Unfortunately I was out o town at the time and the site was down for over a week.

Robert

rachelcookesearch.og is back up. The server company changed server so the IP of the domain had to be updated. Unfortunately I was out o town at the time and the site was down for over a week.

Robert
Thank goodness!! Thank you for letting us know, Robert.

I think of Rachel often.

I think of her smiling eyes, her cute colored hair and I wonder where she'd be right now, if she had not been taken from her family. I think of Robert and his lovely wife. I think of the joy they had the first time they held their beautiful baby girl, Rachel. I think of them watching her first steps and her first day of school. I wonder what kind of grandparents they would be for Rachel's children.

There are alot of things I hope for in my own life; even though I never knew Rachel, one of the things I hope for is that she is returned home and that her parents one day find peace.

I think of Rachel often.

I think of her smiling eyes, her cute colored hair and I wonder where she'd be right now, if she had not been taken from her family. I think of Robert and his lovely wife. I think of the joy they had the first time they held their beautiful baby girl, Rachel. I think of them watching her first steps and her first day of school. I wonder what kind of grandparents they would be for Rachel's children.

There are alot of things I hope for in my own life; even though I never knew Rachel, one of the things I hope for is that she is returned home and that her parents one day find peace.

That was beautiful Anita. I think of Rachel often as well. I live in Houston but most of my girlfriends are in Austin so I make the drive there every month or so and I think about Rachel every time I do. I so wonder where she is and I so want peace for her family.

That was beautiful Anita. I think of Rachel often as well. I live in Houston but most of my girlfriends are in Austin so I make the drive there every month or so and I think about Rachel every time I do. I so wonder where she is and I so want peace for her family.
Thanks, KT!

I wish I had known you were going to be here in Appleton! I would have loved to see you. I will pencil it in for next years conference. =)

Was driving along today, chatting with my girls and suddenly Rachel popped into my head...praying for her & her family.

Was driving along today, chatting with my girls and suddenly Rachel popped into my head...praying for her & her family.

Anita, when I see that someone has posted on Rachel's thread I go to it first. I understand how you felt as you were driving and talking with your girls. I have a 20 year old daughter, and sometimes when we talk my mind slips to thoughts of dear Rachel. I hope and pray that one day she is found. And, I am in awe of all the good that Robert, her loving father has done for others.

Anita, when I see that someone has posted on Rachel's thread I go to it first. I understand how you felt as you were driving and talking with your girls. I have a 20 year old daughter, and sometimes when we talk my mind slips to thoughts of dear Rachel. I hope and pray that one day she is found. And, I am in awe of all the good that Robert, her loving father has done for others.

I do the same, LionRun. I, too, am in awe of Robert's good works. God bless them.

I do the same, LionRun. I, too, am in awe of Robert's good works. God bless them.

I haven't commented on Rachel's case in awhile, but I always look when her name pops up. I can't believe it's been 8 years and still there has been nothing substantial that has developed. The family has done a wonderful job of perservering and helping others at the same time.

LillyRush, I think dear Rachel went missing on 1/10/02, which means she's been missing for about 6 1/2 years:).

Prayers for Rachel and all in her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back