Recovered/Located TX - Rashee Rice, adult, Dallas, 30 Mar 2024

All IMHO
The man that looks like Rashee in the white shirt carrying a gray Goyard bag which one of the two ladies in the photo is spotted walking away with.
Would love to know what’s in the Goyard!

Looks like all 5 walked away from the crash before police arrived.
Obviously there is a reason you would walk backwards down the busiest highway in Dallas and exit the freeway.
I don’t think they wanted their blood drawn or their Goyard opened.
The freeway was shut down after the six car accident.

It’s perplexing that Rashee is still MIA.
Any guesses?
Embarrassing for SMU whose doorstep is where this accident just took place.
Even more embarrassing for the KC Chiefs.
I hope the powers that be do the right thing here because walking away like that is very obviously criminal.
Let’s pay great teachers more and demote some of these football players who can’t be responsible for the millions of dollars that are thrown at them.

All IMHO
The man that looks like Rashee in the white shirt carrying a gray Goyard bag which one of the two ladies in the photo is spotted walking away with.

Obviously there is a reason you would walk backwards down the busiest highway in Dallas and exit the freeway.

Any guesses?
I hope the powers that be do the right thing here because walking away like that is very obviously criminal.
Let’s pay great teachers more and demote some of these football players who can’t be responsible for the millions of dollars that are thrown at them.

It is definitely odd because he has a lot of money to lose over this situation. If he indeed hasn't gotten in touch with authorities yet my guess is there is something else he is trying to cover up. I am sure he knows by now there were no fatalities.

All IMHO

Any guesses?
There is so much going on in the underbelly of National Sports leagues, it's disgusting. Will follow along as unfortunately I can't say more. JMO

Correction to my 6:06 pm post
All IMHO
that actually is a photo of two men carrying the $3k plus gray Goyard Ambasse document case - started out with Rashee then handed to the guy in the colored t-shirt and colored black sweats.
So apparently 5 men walked away- a witness said they walked away with guns so assuming those and God knows what else are in the gray Goyard. I thought those were two ladies in front but actually two more men- my bad

None of the men look like they are RR. At least to me none look like him. Could be completely wrong.
Regardless, it is insane that they haven’t located him yet… at least that’s what is known to the public.

The one with the white t-shirt does have a hair style similar to Rashee.

If they indeed aren't in contact with him yet he clearly is hiding out somewhere for whatever reason. Which is odd because the longer he stays M.I.A the more severe the consequences will be.

The one with the white t-shirt does have a hair style similar to Rashee.

If they indeed aren't in contact with him yet he clearly is hiding out somewhere for whatever reason. Which is odd because the longer he stays M.I.A the more severe the consequences will be.
I would suspect that there are discussions being held that we don't know about. JMOO
And I don't expect severe consequences. Maybe a league fine, game or two missed and whatever the legal system has in mind. Also JMOO

I would suspect that there are discussions being held that we don't know about. JMOO
And I don't expect severe consequences. Maybe a league fine, game or two missed and whatever the legal system has in mind. Also JMOO

Possibly. If it was just them locating him and talking to him though I would think they would report it though as there would be a lot of people interested in what happens. He was really the best WR they had last year and his availability for next year would have a big impact on the overall success of the team.

If no new updates goes on for much longer I would think there might be something else going on as well.

Possibly. If it was just them locating him and talking to him though I would think they would report it though as there would be a lot of people interested in what happens. He was really the best WR they had last year and his availability for next year would have a big impact on the overall success of the team.

If no new updates goes on for much longer I would think there might be something else going on as well.
They will get him to make contact at some point soon or assist in that endeavor. MOO

They removed guns from the car as well according to a witness.
Just noting that the writer says that someone said this, not actually a first-person witness telling this to anyone.
I posted the video before this comment was made, and that shows the men getting out of the Corvette immediately after the accident and walking away. No one is standing there to observe or have seen that, and there are no guns, MOO, seen in the video. Unknown about the other car.

Celebration with what appears to be mimosas, screwdrivers, shots and such prior to drag race (per photos)

April 1, 2024 article

[…]

State Sen. Royce West, an attorney for Rice, said in a statement Monday that his client’s thoughts were with everyone impacted by the accident and that he was cooperating with local authorities.

West said in the statement that Rice “will take all necessary steps to address this situation responsibly.”

[…]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc
Back