Recovered/Located TX - Rashee Rice, adult, Dallas, 30 Mar 2024

Rumor confirmation- rented Lambo AND the corvette BOTH in Rashee Rice’s name - per above - IMHO
This is disappointing for many reasons. Seeing grown men get out of these vehicles and walk away as if they didn't just cause this wreck.. walked past cars that are clearly banged up and not one of them stopped to check on any of the people in the cars. Not one or two of them, but every single one of the occupants of those 2 sports cars that were racing and that caused this crash gave a $HI# about the well being of those they could have killed. Just walked away. Now we have a statement though a lawyer.

I suspect alcohol or drugs were involved here. If you aren't present to have your blood alcohol level tested, I guess you can't be charged with DUI. I can't think of a single reason to walk away unless you have something to hide. He's darn lucky nobody died. I hope his fancy expensive lawyer isn't able to get him off with a slap on the wrist. He needs to learn that actions have consequences. I saw absolutely no care in the world for any of the victims of his poor decisions.

I'm glad someone had dash cam video so it is VERY clear what was going on before and after this wreck.

Edited to add a few things..

I am a Chiefs fan.. he's a great football player. I understand people make mistakes.. we all do. This is just so hard to understand.

I was in a wreck when I was 8 years old. A hit and run with alcohol involved. We could smell it at the scene we could see beer cans and we know it was DUI hit and run. We were thankfully all okay.. banged up and bloody and off to the ER and overnight observation, but we were okay. They didn't know that because they fled. When they were caught of course they were not intoxicated, but it was clear they were based on the scene. It's left lasting scars for me. Just because someone wasn't physically injured doesn't mean they were not injured.

A little care, concern, remorse, etc goes a long way and these young men showed NONE of that.

Last edited:
IMHO
RR’s public statement provided yesterday (almost 4 full days after being wanted for questioning by the DALLAS POLICE) & most certainly FABRICATED by his well-positioned SENATOR ATTORNEY and naturally approved by the powers that be at the KC CHIEFS and whatever PR firms they all hired is ridiculously, woefully and pitifully VAGUE

Let’s grow up boys and actually ADMIT WHAT WE DID before throwing KC Chiefs money at it (ie-I illegally and carelessly raced a high-powered sports car at high speeds on a highly-traveled public highway in the HEART of Dallas before crashing and injuring others, damaging public and private property, inconveniencing numerous through the hours-long closure of the freeway and I thoughtlessly gathered up my personal items and quickly, callously and criminally walked away from the scene without rendering aid or supplying my insurance and contact information to my numerous victims. I left my two broken boy toys behind - and like a 5 year old who won’t clean up - and I shamelessly ran away with my boy posse.)

The contrived little signed public relations ploy simply won’t cut it.
Have we stooped this low as to drink this type of Kool Aid?
RR owes a much more precise apology to the people of Dallas, Texas and NFL fans in general and to the SMU & KC Chiefs communities very specifically.

He has shamefully let us all down while using his personal power and privilege to position for a slap on the wrist and hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of dollars thrown at it to make it all just go away. Poof! How convenient for him.
It is beyond infuriating.

I’m looking forward to a DECISIVE statement from the powers that be with the KC Chiefs -currently the world’s most highly respected sports organization.
The whole world is watching.
Their decision will impact not just RR but many within and without his circle.
Many are predicting that integrity won’t be on display and I sincerely hope that they are wrong.
I hope that for the sake of Dallas and SMU and the reputation of their KC Chiefs sports club that they prayerfully, thoughtfully and conscientiously do what is right and just and fair.
Just because injuries were very blessedly minor- it doesn’t mean grave and permanent damage hasn’t been done here.

April 10, 2024 article

[…]

Dallas police said Wednesday that Kansas City Chiefs’ wide receiver Rashee Rice faces charges including aggravated assault after he and another speeding driver of a sports car caused a chain-reaction crash on a Dallas highway.

Police said that arrest warrants have been issued for the 23-year-old for one count of aggravated assault, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury and six counts of collision involving injury. Rice’s attorney, state Sen. Royce West, said last week that Rice had been driving a Lamborghini sport utility vehicle when the crash occurred.

[…]

“According to WFAA-TV in Dallas, the police report also said that marijuana was found in both cars, as well as credit cards, a $16,500 check, a diamond chain and a Chiefs playbook.”

IMHO
If they left pot in both cars, credit cards, jewelry AND THE CHIEFS PLAYBOOK exactly what did Rashee pack in his Goyard briefcase when he raced away on foot from the wreck?
I can only venture to guess….
SMH

April 11, 2024 article

[…]

Rice turned himself in on Thursday to the Glenn Heights, Texas Police Department, according to online records. He has been taken to the DeSoto County, Texas, jail.

[…]

April 11, 2024 article

[…]

Rice turned himself in on Thursday to the Glenn Heights, Texas Police Department, according to online records. He has been taken to the DeSoto County, Texas, jail.

[…]
This is beyond confusing.
This took place in Dallas proper -right by the University Park boundary - why would you ever be able to turn yourself in to Glenn Heights and DeSoto?
He should be in LEW STERRETT JUSTICE CENTER- the Dallas County Jail.
Is his SENATOR ATTORNEY already garnering special favor for him??
Anyone??

Will charges also include leaving the scene of an accident / failing to stop after a vehicular accident? As well as any others prescribed by applicable law? Unfortunately that only appears to be a misdemeanor in that state? And imagine any applicable blood or other fluid draws should have been done as well, even if days later. Have to wonder the reason for fleeing the scene……… MOO

Will charges also include leaving the scene of an accident / failing to stop after a vehicular accident? As well as any others prescribed by applicable law? Unfortunately that only appears to be a misdemeanor in that state? And imagine any applicable blood or other fluid draws should have been done as well, even if days later. Have to wonder the reason for fleeing the scene………
IMHO
RR facing 8 charges

“Dallas police confirm Rice faces eight charges in the case, including six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.”

Looks like fleeing the scene and not rendering aid/ not providing contact info or insurance are not part of his 8 charges.

I think RR was advised not to appear until whatever was in his blood was no longer detectable- or it certainly appears this way after he went MIA for days on end.
Photos of RR and his posse were published at a bar with photos of what appear to be a variety of shots and cocktails on their table from earlier in the day.
Marijuana found/ left behind in both of his cars.
Probably not a stretch to say that the drivers and passengers did not want their blood taken right after the crash.
Also they walked away with at least one briefcase - which could well have contained things that were much more incriminating than the things that were haphazardly left behind.
One eyewitness mentioned seeing them stash firearms in their pants.
All speculation- no telling really.
Very, very bad look though to walk away.
I’m sure they think they were really smart for not being breathalyzed or having had their blood drawn. Smart maybe but lacking integrity undoubtedly.

I suppose the 8 charges would have been trumped up much higher if intoxicated so they likely dodged a much bigger bullet when they walked.

Rashee isn’t on this list of only 6 inmates in DeSoto (south of Dallas and not serving Dallas) so I guess he immediately bonded out? Likely pre- arranged as well?
I’m still confused…… SMH
All IMHO
He posted bond. Mugshot at link. Wonder why there are no charges for illegal street racing or speeding.
'We continue to monitor developments in the matter,' chief NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy was quoted as saying by Pro Football Talk after Wednesday night's developments.

Chiefs' President Mark Donovan said that the organization will act accordingly once facts are established.

'In all these situations you have to wait until you have all the facts, and frankly, we don't have all the facts at this point,' Donovan said.

'The one comforting fact that we do have is that there was a multi-car crash in Texas, in Dallas. And fortunately, it doesn't appear that anyone was hurt, and we should be grateful for that.'

Why does this latest case with the KC Chiefs’ player and reckless driving of a Corvette remind me of the case of Henry Ruggs former LA Raiders player and the fiery crash in which an unsuspecting woman and her pet were needlessly killed?

This case IMO is also extremely wreckless, dangerous, and irresponsible use of motor vehicles. One would hope that driving privileges for those involved would be revoked. For years perhaps? Or even perhaps permanently. SMH. MOO

Last edited:
April 12, 2024 article - 119 mph; caused no deaths … but did cause injuries to others.

[…]

Rice surrendered to police and posted bond on Thursday on eight felony counts connected to March 30 crash.

That speed registered just 4.5 seconds before the six-vehicle crash.

[…]

April 12, 2024 article - 119 mph; caused no deaths … but did cause injuries to others.

[…]

Rice surrendered to police and posted bond on Thursday on eight felony counts connected to March 30 crash.

That speed registered just 4.5 seconds before the six-vehicle crash.

[…]
I predict a plea deal and then civil suits.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back