TX TX - Rosemary Diaz, 15, Danevang, 24 Nov 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deceased suspect was the 20 y/o man who was riding around the town with two women the day Rosemary disappeared looking for the Diaz residence?

That would make it seem (to me) that the women knew something. So, where are they now?

Rosemary surely was a beautiful girl. Peace to her family.

imo

God bless Tim Miller and his organization!!!

The deceased suspect was the 20 y/o man who was riding around the town with two women the day Rosemary disappeared looking for the Diaz residence?

That would make it seem (to me) that the women knew something. So, where are they now?

Rosemary surely was a beautiful girl. Peace to her family.

imo

God bless Tim Miller and his organization!!!

Maybe the suspect killed them too? Why aren't they releasing his name? Also, how do they know he is the suspect? Have they found his DNA with her remains?

So many questions...........

RIP Rosemary

I had my first job, working retail in 1995 when I was 15. It was really common and expected where I'm from. In fact, it would have been unusual for a 15 year to not have a job. I worked in a clothing and shoe store by myself. My friends had various jobs like at a tanning salon, Dairy Queen etc.

It sounds like the suspects family knew all these years he had killed her and even knew where the body was. It's a shame they waited for him to die to tell the authorities.

So at 15, it was ok for her to work alone after dark in an establishment where any type could just walk in?

<modsnip>

Where I grew up (South Dakota), you could drive at 14 (a permit with a bunch of restrictions), but you could legally drive with no restrictions at 15.

This was 1990 in very rural Texas. Yes, a 15 year old working at a country store in the middle of nowhere in the evening would not be unheard of. I had jobs when I was that young.
<modsnip>. Rest in peace, Rosemary.

So glad to see that Rosemary has been found. Tim Miller is a saint......bless his heart.

To Ms (a man would use his actual name) anonymous poster:

Whether it was unheard of or not is immaterial. I'm the one here who is actually concerned about this poor girl.

RIP Rosemary

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/dna-confirms-remains-belong-to-teen-who-vanished-in-1990/301702987

The property where she was found belongs to the suspect&#8217;s family and they are cooperating with the investigation.

"It's not clear at this time, who knew exactly what and how much they knew and what role they may or may not play that's why the investigative process will continue," said a Wharton County investigator.

The suspect&#8217;s name has not been released. He was in his mid-20s when Diaz was abducted and murdered. Investigators say he is not a suspect in any other unsolved murders.

If they're so sure this person did it then why are they protecting him?

If they're so sure this person did it then why are they protecting him?
One article said they are protecting the people who provided the information. If there is still an investigation it may be that there are conspirators or others they are contemplating charging.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member