Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

I live within a few miles and pass this road every day on my way to work. I thought I read about air searches on this website, but it could have been Facebook. Someone in the Mt. Pisgah area said drones and helicopters were being used. If that did indeed happen, I can’t believe they wouldn’t have searched the whole road. If the car was visible from space in September of 2021, surely it would have been visible by drone or helicopter in 2019. Unless someone is incompetent, or the car wasn’t there.

Family at peace after human remains found in Gregg County identified as those of Rosemary Rodriguez | cbs19.tv

Feb 24 2022

Frances Rodriguez and Lita Walker, the daughters of Rosemary, say it's "bittersweet." Although it wasn't the outcome they wanted, the sisters say they can finally be at peace.

"[We] kind of had a feeling this was going to be how we found her, that she would not be with us anymore," Lita said.

For the family, the question now isn't where their mother is, but what happened to her.

"If there's anybody responsible, we do want them to be brought to justice," Lita said.

The Gregg County Sheriff's Office says they are following up on a few leads, but the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is urged to call the GCSO at (903) 236-8400.

Although Rosemary's remains we're found almost two months ago, Craig Harrington, GCSO Chief Deputy, says it wasn't a conventional autopsy that had to be performed.

‘Still very much ongoing:’ Case of Rosemary Rodriguez far from over

Since the discovery of an East Texas missing woman’s body in December, investigators are trying to get more questions answered.

Still no indication of how she died, as forensic examination is still ongoing using remains in an advanced state of decomposition.

For investigators, it will not end until they know how Rodriguez died and who may have caused it.

Forensic examination of the remains has not yet determined Rosemary Rodriguez’s cause of death.

I wonder if there will every be any answers in this case
Well I say it's time we get justice for my sister Rose. I know you have many questions. I am asking anyone in the area to halp us come together after the first of the year for questions and answer. I have been quite while trying to figure out how to bring justice. Please understand we the family still need prosecution for Rose

Good evening sleuth's.
I'm thankful for you all waiting patiently till we get Justice for Rosemary. Also I will be in Kilgore Texas to try and move this case forward before it goes cold.
Unfortunately getting answers from a small town Kilgore Sheriff's Department where everyone knows everyone. Noone is talking yet. Texan's make some calls to Detective Falco. My goodness whatever happened to Texas Rangers. No involvement. That's fishy.
I hope when you see us somewhere in our Shirts screaming JUSTICE FOR ROSEMARY you will join us.
This will just be another chapter in Roses story. I must say nothing has changed. I just want it known Rosemary did not run off the road. She did not put herself where she was found. Only one person knows yet no person of interest. If anyone would like a shirt and meet me to get it they will cost $25. This will help the family with maybe getting an attorney. Maybe a grand jury can be brought in.
I will be in Kilgore in August. Rosemary has a birthday in September 5th she would have been 58 years old. We will continue to celebrate as her case gets life brought back into it. We all miss her in different ways of loving her beautiful soul immensely. Maybe we can do a honk.and wave? If you would like to join and purchase a t shirt please contact me @ holyxtc@gmail.com.
I will need your size with the email.

Attachments

• EALUMXFREFE7LKOPMXV4VCOPGU.jpg
    EALUMXFREFE7LKOPMXV4VCOPGU.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads