TX TX - S Padre Island, HispFem 43-55, UP10708, tattooed lips & eyebrows, Oct'12

Hrm. Both reconstructions show only lipliner. When you get your lips entirely tattooed on, they draw the outside, then fade the color inward. You shouldn't see a "line" if it's done properly. Kinda nitpicky, but just a thought.

Hrm. Both reconstructions show only lipliner. When you get your lips entirely tattooed on, they draw the outside, then fade the color inward. You shouldn't see a "line" if it's done properly. Kinda nitpicky, but just a thought.

CAROL Raudales's NamUs states her lips were tattooed as lip liner. But in the 5 years between her missing date and 2012 she could have had them filled in. I did notice the first sketch shows more of a lip liner tattoo, Hmmmm.....

Yeah. I do too.

It's based on certain characteristics that are found more often in one ethnic group than in another, based mostly on statistics. In some cases those characteristics are clear and obvious, but in others they're in between or unclear. As far as I can tell, it's more of a probability than a certainty, and it bothers me when candidates are ruled out only on race. In most cases that's probably valid, but sometimes it seems like it's not as clear cut as people would like to think it is.

Thanks for the information, carbuff! =)

I wonder if they only ran the prints through ICE. I don't know how the nursing board in Texas works, but if my Filipina hunch is right she could quite possibly be in the nursing profession, which requires a LiveScan here in California, to get your nursing license.

I searched the Charley project for "tattooed eyebrows" and came up with this petite Laotian who ran away from Arizona in 2007: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/chandara_nachida.html

She fits the physical stats, except that she would have been only 20 when the UID died. In 2007 she painted her eyebrows on, so she might well have decided to get them tattooed later. The five-year gap is more than enough time to acquire the tattoos and change her piercings. And here's the side by side, which was what really caught my eye. Could the estimated age be off by that much, not to mention the race?

Attachments

• Nichida Chandara with Padre Island Jane Doe.png
    Nichida Chandara with Padre Island Jane Doe.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 67
I searched the Charley project for "tattooed eyebrows" and came up with this petite Laotian who ran away from Arizona in 2007: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/chandara_nachida.html

She fits the physical stats, except that she would have been only 20 when the UID died. In 2007 she painted her eyebrows on, so she might well have decided to get them tattooed later. The five-year gap is more than enough time to acquire the tattoos and change her piercings. And here's the side by side, which was what really caught my eye. Could the estimated age be off by that much, not to mention the race?

I too looked at her on Charley, but when I checked NamUs they had dentals, DNA, and even fingerprint information entered into the system. She sure does have a lot of mugshots at only 15. How sad. I just hope she is out there somewhere living a better lifestyle.

I too looked at her on Charley, but when I checked NamUs they had dentals, DNA, and even fingerprint information entered into the system. She sure does have a lot of mugshots at only 15. How sad. I just hope she is out there somewhere living a better lifestyle.

I couldn't find hervon namus. Thanks :)

she's been identified according to doenetwork. but her name remains unknown so for.

I feel like I’m posting on every Does thread today! By looking at this thread and the dates of entry on most sites for the MP, I can better understand the importance of checking the databases every so often! Anywho...

I came across SPIJD today and remembered seeing a MP with tattooed makeup posted on Charley Project.
————————————————————————
Rosa Maria Cruz-Arcos
Rosa Maria Cruz-Arcos – The Charley Project

• Missing Since12/24/2011
  • Missing FromJacksonville, Arkansas
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Age44 years old
  • Height and Weight5'2, 135 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsHispanic female. Black hair, black eyes. Cruz-Arcos has a scar on her right hand. She has tattooed eyebrows.
Details of Disappearance
Cruz-Arcos was last seen in Jacksonville, Arkansas on December 24, 2011. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
Investigating Agency
Source Information
————————————————————————
I only see mention of her eyebrows being tattooed. No mention of a scar on Doe’s hand either. -NamUs lists DLC as January 1, 2012 (seems like a generic entry for ‘sometime around Christmas or New Years’ type of things IMO). Charley Projects lists December 24, 2011. Other than that I found no discrepancies. I’ll include my not-Professional-whatsoever attempts at side by sides. The eyebrows couldn’t be closer in resemblance, and Rosa has very apparent “coarse or wavy” hair (as Doe’s is described) from what I can tell in the photos.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Hopefully this brings some answers to someone!

As always, THANK each and every one of you! Your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed!

•MMcG•

Attachments

• 1F255BEC-869D-4E1F-AD1C-B82EC40B3331.jpeg
    1F255BEC-869D-4E1F-AD1C-B82EC40B3331.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 1F03CAA2-9053-42C9-8913-E0A7D81D2470.jpeg
    1F03CAA2-9053-42C9-8913-E0A7D81D2470.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 10
  • 67303525-2D99-4386-96D5-EE6BAC0F4A96.jpeg
    67303525-2D99-4386-96D5-EE6BAC0F4A96.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 12
I feel like I’m posting on every Does thread today! By looking at this thread and the dates of entry on most sites for the MP, I can better understand the importance of checking the databases every so often! Anywho...

I came across SPIJD today and remembered seeing a MP with tattooed makeup posted on Charley Project.
————————————————————————
Rosa Maria Cruz-Arcos
Rosa Maria Cruz-Arcos – The Charley Project

• Missing Since12/24/2011
  • Missing FromJacksonville, Arkansas
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Age44 years old
  • Height and Weight5'2, 135 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsHispanic female. Black hair, black eyes. Cruz-Arcos has a scar on her right hand. She has tattooed eyebrows.
Details of Disappearance
Cruz-Arcos was last seen in Jacksonville, Arkansas on December 24, 2011. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
Investigating Agency
Source Information
————————————————————————
I only see mention of her eyebrows being tattooed. No mention of a scar on Doe’s hand either. -NamUs lists DLC as January 1, 2012 (seems like a generic entry for ‘sometime around Christmas or New Years’ type of things IMO). Charley Projects lists December 24, 2011. Other than that I found no discrepancies. I’ll include my not-Professional-whatsoever attempts at side by sides. The eyebrows couldn’t be closer in resemblance, and Rosa has very apparent “coarse or wavy” hair (as Doe’s is described) from what I can tell in the photos.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Hopefully this brings some answers to someone!

As always, THANK each and every one of you! Your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed!

•MMcG•
Rosa has been added to the exclusions for this Doe.

Sept. 26, 2023

Investigators with the Cameron County Sheriff's Office have made new developments in a cold case that is more than 10 years old.

A new genetic genealogy analysis revealed the victim is 100 percent Asian, according to the release.

Was this woman ever ruled out? Knowing now that she's Asian.

Sept. 26, 2023

Investigators with the Cameron County Sheriff's Office have made new developments in a cold case that is more than 10 years old.

A new genetic genealogy analysis revealed the victim is 100 percent Asian, according to the release.

Wish they were more specific...East Asian? South Asian? She looks more east asian or Filipino imo.

“The victim had her lips and eyebrows cosmetically tattooed and was wearing blue/plaid shorts with pink stars and a sleeveless purple shirt,” a news release stated.

“A new genetic genealogy analysis has revealed the unidentified female to be 100% Asian with a breakdown of 45% Thailand and southern China, 36% Southern Han, and 19% Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia,” the news release stated.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back