GUILTY TX - Samuel Olson, 5, found deceased, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARRESTS* #3

Last edited:
How can you sleep at night knowing there's a dead child on your bathtub? How do you only react when the person who murdered the child talks about moving his dead body to the bed? And your only reaction is to buy supplies and dispose of his body? How can you live knowing that your roommate murdered a child? This is insane and disgusting.

How can you sleep at night knowing there's a dead child on your bathtub? How do you only react when the person who murdered the child talks about moving his dead body to the bed? And your only reaction is to buy supplies and dispose of his body? How can you live knowing that your roommate murdered a child? This is insane and disgusting.
I'm sure LE has talked to the repairman who came to the apartment that day - what did he see/smell? I feel for him realizing what was going on while he was doing his job.

jmo

It always blows me away how these kind of people find each other. I mean, what kind of conversation do you have to have with another person to find out you're both totally cool with having a dead body in your apartment, or that you'll help conceal the dead body, instead of reporting it immediately, like a decent human?

I don't think it's insane (countless numbers of "insane" people have never and would never do something like this), I think it's just pure unchecked, unrestrained wickedness.

jmo

Bond set at $100,000 for Benjamin D. Rivera!
E4klJX7VUAUpSsg

Source: KTRK (ABC) - Houston, Harris County, TX -- Wednesday, June 23, 2021 4:18 PM - CDT

Samuel Olson death: $100,000 bond set for roommate accused of helping hide boy's body

It always blows me away how these kind of people find each other. I mean, what kind of conversation do you have to have with another person to find out you're both totally cool with having a dead body in your apartment, or that you'll help conceal the dead body, instead of reporting it immediately, like a decent human?

I don't think it's insane (countless numbers of "insane" people have never and would never do something like this), I think it's just pure unchecked, unrestrained wickedness.

jmo

[Unrelated to this case!!!] I feel the same way when I hear about someone using date-rape drugs in a bar. How does someone who INTENDS to use date-rape drugs find the person who's SELLING the date-rape drugs, and how does he then twist his mind, self-respect and everything else to where he can walk up to someone and basically tell them he's interested in raping someone and would like to buy the required tools to do so??? How do you sink so low as a human being? That's the common thread between these two situations.

[Unrelated to this case!!!] I feel the same way when I hear about someone using date-rape drugs in a bar. How does someone who INTENDS to use date-rape drugs find the person who's SELLING the date-rape drugs, and how does he then twist his mind, self-respect and everything else to where he can walk up to someone and basically tell them he's interested in raping someone and would like to buy the required tools to do so??? How do you sink so low as a human being? That's the common thread between these two situations.
OT but yeah, it's pretty weird that there's so many people who want to have sex with a non responsive person that there's a market for that.

Sad to learn of this timeline update. I hope we learn more soon. I just can’t imagine a world in which I could be deceived for THAT long about my child’s well-being. I really cannot.

Glad Rivera provided info in this case, but also glad to see him charged with something. Seems like he probably had a good but not ironclad immunity agreement. JMO
“Immunity Doesn’t Make You Immune” | Miami Criminal Defense Lawyer

RE: Benjamin D. Rivera

From Brandon Walker's Facebook (FB) Timeline. Brandon is a reporter with KPRC (NBC) - Houston, Harris County, TX.

Within this FB post, you can click on to an article on KPRC (NBC)'s website - Houston, Harris County, TX.

Click above and it should take you to Brandon Walker's post which is as follows:

KPRC2 Brandon Walker
1SutSpohhnsaored ·

Terms of Benjamin Rivera’s bond agreement:
- required to turn over his passport
- forbidden from coming into contact with anyone associated with Samuel Olson, including Theresa Balboa, Balboa’s mother, as well as Samuel’s parents, Dalton and Sarah Olson
- cannot possess a firearm, ammunition, or other weapons
- bond agreement requires Rivera to wear a GPS tracking device and stay away from children 17-years-old and younger.
More here on why Rivera’s case is potentially important, as prosecutors continue to build a larger case against Theresa Balboa: https://www.click2houston.com/.../samuel-olson-theresa.../

I bolded the text below. KPRC (NBC) - Houston, TX did not bold it.

Snipped:

Prosecutors have said they plan to file additional charges against Balboa.

KPRC 2 legal analyst Brian Wice said Rivera’s case is important to prosecutors’ larger investigation into Balboa.

“There is nothing more incriminatory, nothing stronger than a defendant’s words to law enforcement,” Wice said, referring to Rivera’s initial statements to Houston Police in charging documents for Theresa Balboa.

Rivera’s testimony makes him a key witness in the state’s case against Balboa.

“The criminal justice system functions on a very simple premise: the little fish give law enforcement the big fish. This is a situation where, if the allegations that law enforcement is brought to bear are to be believed, and are proven in court beyond a reasonable doubt, certainly Mr. Rivera is in a position to give the state of Texas Ms. Balboa on a platter,” Wice said.

Read more at the source:

KPRC (NBC) - Houston, Harris County, TX -- Published: June 23, 2021 7:32 pm

Samuel Olson case update: Mug shot released of Theresa Balboa’s roommate charged in connection to 5-year-old’s death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back