Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
TM Stated in the podcast they knew right away it was not Bio Mom,LE Had proof from the get go Bio Mom had nothing to do with disappearing SO. So there was zero reason to stick to that story. MOO

I'm sorry SO's mom had to endure the accusations and side eyes. Part of me, though, is glad Balboa is a terrible liar. Say, for example, TB left bio mom's presence out of it and merely said that a man in a police uniform took SO so he could return him to bio mom. It might have taken longer to unravel that lie. (Versus bio mom: nope, I was at home all day...here's camera footage to prove it.)

This! ^^^

“There’s nothing in place on the family case that says who Sam could or could not go around," Veenstra said."
Perhaps not, but if I recall correctly the custody arrangement said who Sam *should have been* living with. I get that hindsight is 20/20 so I'll sit on my (victim friendly) hands. MOO
Wow. Way to dodge the issue. I'm pretty sure the whole choking and hindering breathing court case stated who could NOT be around Sam,and Fam. Iirc. MOO

Suspect will likely face additional charges in death of 5-year-old Samuel Olson

Note:
This was published earlier today before confirmation that the body is Samuel.

During a court hearing Monday, prosecutor Andrea Beall of the Harris County District Attorney's Office said authorities planned to file additional charges against Balboa.

She said a murder or a capital murder probe is pending in the case.

Body found in Jasper motel room positively identified as 5-year-old Samuel Olson, cause of death revealed

The body of the child found in a motel room in Jasper, Texas has been positively identified as 5-year-old Samuel Olson, the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences announced Tuesday afternoon. Officials also released Samuel’s cause of death, which was homicidal violence with blunt head trauma.

The DA’s Office said that investigators have not yet identified who killed Olson as of Tuesday afternoon.

Each time I listen to the podcast I pick up on something new,and get more disgusted. The shade thrown at Bio Mom,and her family. As if they would help her hide him. Knowing full well the entire time who was hiding SO from who. I can't wait till LE sorts out all the "He said She said crapola". MOO

i felt from the beginning SO’s mom wasn’t involved, especially as info trickled in and TB’s story was just..so literally unbelievable. I feel sorry for her that TB dragged bio mom into this mess (not only because she killed her son but also obviously because she tried to blame the disappearance on her)... people across the country who heard this story were probably thinking/posting things about her and I’m sure she had to have seen some of it ..

Once upon a time, myself and my child were a victim of a crime, and though I was not named in the news article, seeing what people posted about me was devastating.. of course, the reporter had one single sentence incorrect/incomplete which fueled the talk, but wow, now I really feel for people in these situations. I cannot imagine all that SO’s mom is going thru, and I am so sad for her and everyone who has lost the joy of having SO in their lives.

I continue to read this thread, almost in disbelief that this is real and not a terrible nightmare. :(

Body found in Jasper motel room positively identified as 5-year-old Samuel Olson, cause of death revealed

The body of the child found in a motel room in Jasper, Texas has been positively identified as 5-year-old Samuel Olson, the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences announced Tuesday afternoon. Officials also released Samuel’s cause of death, which was homicidal violence with blunt head trauma.

The DA’s Office said that investigators have not yet identified who killed Olson as of Tuesday afternoon.

Are we still waiting to see if additional arrests are going to be made? .. wondering if anyone else is going to be charged in this mess, and with what charges..

i wonder if he knew her ex lived there and it was a one bedroom....
My interpretation is that he knew the ex lived there based on the below:

Tim Miller at 32:58 in Nancy Grace Podcast:https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...d=0CAYQkfYCahcKEwjgwc2mzIbxAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAg

TM asks DO what does he know about this guy BR? DO says nothing, says he never talked to him. TM asks a few more questions of DO.. DO tells TM “Well TB said he’s a good guy, he helps her out.”

TM states he is scratching his head at this point.

TB said she would go to her ex-boyfriends house BR - allegedly telling DO he’s a nice guy.

thats just.... mystifying

Ive never rented an apartment in Texas but Ive never had to list anyone under 18 in other states.
There are at least some apartment complexes in NC that require the names of everyone who will reside in the apartment. My nephew had to list his (now 6 yr old) son in both his first apartment, when the child was an infant, and his present one. I’m not sure about TX either but it might be a trend happening everywhere, like showing available apartment numbers.

I'm sorry SO's mom had to endure the accusations and side eyes. Part of me, though, is glad Balboa is a terrible liar. Say, for example, TB left bio mom's presence out of it and merely said that a man in a police uniform took SO so he could return him to bio mom. It might have taken longer to unravel that lie. (Versus bio mom: nope, I was at home all day...here's camera footage to prove it.)
I thought the same thing. She just had to add the mom in. Thank God. IMO

This is only my opinion - I feel the shade being thrown at bio mom was by TB as that was her made up story in an attempt to get away with what occurred. I feel the podcast is a retelling of the story as it unfolded in respect to what TB told TM, and what DO told TM.
I don’t feel TM or others on the Podcast ever cast shade at bio mom. I think DO may have while he was being duped by TB, and that was before the realization sunk in of what occurred and TB high tailed it out of town.
My opinion could move as facts unfold but this is where I lean at the moment.

i dont think the OP thought TM was throwing shade... this is what i speculate.

DO and SO had an acrimonious split and DO took the son in part to spite her. he got w TB and their focus was spiting SO. im sure SO was furious and wanted her son back, and may have acted out of pocket with the case last may where "she tried to run him over" but since has taken the legal route, which took much too long. i tyhink DO and TB had been focusing on keeping SO from his mother and DO lost sight of what was best for his kid. and TB manipulated DO. i think she resented the focus on SO (the mom) and by extension SO (the kid).

For those living in the greater Houston, TX area or those who get Houston News media as their local news,
KTRK (ABC) just stated on TV they will have more details regarding the Samuel Olson case on the 6 PM News CDT.

They stated the Medical Examiner, in a preliminary autopsy report, stated Samuel Olson's death has been ruled a violent homicide.

Usually, the main stream media will post a video segment after the TV news. So it will probably be in a video at the website. (Video segment from the 6 pm News.)

Also, you should be able to stream KTRK.

This news report was updated 35 minutes ago (CDT):

Source: KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX

5-year-old Samuel Olson died by blunt head trauma, autopsy rules

Last edited:
For those living in the greater Houston, TX area or those who get Houston News media as their local news,
KTRK (ABC) just stated on TV they will have more details regarding the Samuel Olson case on the 6 PM News CDT.

They stated the Medical Examiner, in a preliminary autopsy report, stated Samuel Olson's death has been ruled a violent homicide.

Usually, the main stream media will post a video segment after the TV news. So it will probably be in a video at the website. (Video segment from the 6 pm News.)

Also, you should be able to stream KTRK.

This news report was updated 35 minutes ago (CDT):

5-year-old Samuel Olson died by blunt head trauma, autopsy rules
tears... that poor baby.

The following from KPRC (NBC) was updated at 5:24 pm CDT -- 6/8/21 :

Snipped:

HOUSTON – The body of the child found in a motel room in Jasper, Texas has been positively identified as 5-year-old Samuel Olson, the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences announced Tuesday afternoon. Officials also released Samuel’s cause of death, which was homicidal violence with blunt head trauma.

Snipped:
Balboa may face additional charges, as appropriate, police said.

Snipped:

Houston police said that their interviews with Balboa are ongoing and that Samuel’s father is someone they are talking to, among several other people.

Police said they have no motive yet in this case.

Read more at the following:

Source: KPRC (NBC) - Houston, TX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member