TX TX - Sarah Kinslow, 14, Greenville, 1 May 2001

Yeah said:
That's GOT to be the same girl! It could be a coincidence with the other woman in the office having the same last name. Check out the description in the missing case file. It says she had a chicken pox scar on her left temple. The girl in the pic at the health center has the same scar. Also, it looks as if her right tooth overlaps the left just slightly in the front. After watching the videos, I'm almost certain it's the same girl.
Interesting. I had not blown up the pic to full size to see that before now.

Louise Kinslow doesn't believe that it's her in the vanhealth pic. I was really hoping that she had been found.
frown.gif

Sarah has been missing for 5 years today.

Her mother, Louise, decided that in honor of Sarah today, she would have an Adopt a Missing Person campaign at both her workplace and then a local mall this evening. She will also be giving out our Personal ID Kits and safety information.

It says so much for Louise that she would spend the day working to help other missing, too.

Please pray for this family and for Sarah to come home, or at least make contact.

Thank you.
www.projectjason.org
Read our blog about missing persons:
http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

Mom Persists in search for missing girl
Ceremony planned for Sunday to Mark Five Years

By Milton Babb
Herald Banner Staff

For the fifth anniversary of the disappearance of their daughter Sarah, John and Louise Kinslow would most like to get word of her safety.

"She'd be almost 20 now", Louise Kinslow said Friday. "There are people who know what happened to her, and we really need to know. We don't care what has happened in the meantime or who she might be with, we just need to know that she is safe."

It was May 1, 2001 that John Kinslow dropped his daughter off at Greenville Middle School.

"She never went in," Louise Kinslow said. "Someone at the school saw her leaving with someone. The police brought out bloodhounds the next day, but they lost the scent on Caddo Street."

The Kinslows believe there has been one, and perhaps two sightings of their daughter since then.

"She was seen in June 2001 at the Exxon Station across from Wal-Mart," her mother said. "I saw the video tape and if was definitely her. She'd cut her hair and dyed it brown. The police never interviewed the store clerk."

Louise Kinslow said a family friend reportedly saw her later in Quinlan, but that sighting has not been confirmed.

"This has been the most difficult thing. I can't fathom why she would leave and not call home, if she were safe," Kinslow said.
"It's been excruciatingly, horribly difficult for us emotionally."

Two events are scheduled to coincide with Sarah Kinslow's disappearance.
A candlelight ceremony will be held at Southwood Christian Church on FM 1570 beginning at 7 p.m. Sunday.

And an Adopt-a-Missing-Person campaign will be staged at the main entrance to Crossroads Mall on Monday at 4 p.m.

"There are 140,000 missing persons in the United States," Kinslow said. "I'm sure everyone of them has family and friends like Sarah has, who want desperately to hear something about their loved one."

The Kinslows said anyone knowing anything about their daughter should contact the police, or call 1-800-The Lost.

If this girl is still alive you would think that she would call her mom. The least she could do is let her parents know that she is alive and that she is alright. She is a big girl now and plenty old enough to realize that her parents must be going through hell not knowing what happened to her. I just really doubt that she is still alive.

bump... any updates on this case???

If this girl is still alive you would think that she would call her mom. The least she could do is let her parents know that she is alive and that she is alright. She is a big girl now and plenty old enough to realize that her parents must be going through hell not knowing what happened to her. I just really doubt that she is still alive.

Not necessarily. I know of several cases where teens or adults ran away and didn't contact their families for years, until their families or the police found them on their own. The longer you're gone, the harder it is to go back: you're perhaps embarrassed, afraid your family will be angry, and maybe you're happy with your new life and don't want to disrupt it.

Sarah is someone who I always keep my eyes open for. I would really like to see her case solved and for her to come home and work things out with her family.

I met a girl back in 2002 or 2003 who casually dated a couple guy friends of mine. I SWEAR she looked like Sarah. So much so, that I did a double take when I came across Sarah's missing poster years later. The girl I knew was named Sarah and posted on www.dallasdancemusic.com as SexxySarahP and then later SarahP. Unfortunately, I only knew her in passing and had no information about her at all. I did contact Louise through myspace and sent her some of the posts this Sarah left on dallasdancemusic.com, and she did not feel that it was her daughter. I just wish I could have found some old pictures of her posted on the website or something so Louise could be sure.

It will always bother me though.
The hair is the main thing that stood out for me. The name matched, and she hung out in the Dallas area which is not TOO far from Greenville.

There could be many reasons Sarah is on her own and not contacting her family. None of us truly know what the home situation was like and if her family would be accepting of her if she does have a bi-racial baby.

The thing that strikes me as the most strange is her siblings not having any idea what happened. If something was going on with me that had me to the point of running away I know my sister would have known about it.

A couple years ago I read here that Sarah might have been headed to Surrey BC. Canada. I live near enough that I had a hundred glossy flyers printed up and put them all over the city and dropped them at the local PD. I kept looking for her for months.

Because of the whole fallout with Wasblind I was sad that maybe her mum found out and thought nobody ever really helped look for Sarah. I did. My hope shot up when I saw her thread bumped up.

Maybe oneday she'll still go home.

Jubie

The thing that strikes me as the most strange is her siblings not having any idea what happened. If something was going on with me that had me to the point of running away I know my sister would have known about it.

Were Sarah's siblings close to her? I've got five siblings and they've never really known what's been going on in my life and I frankly don't want them to know.

There could be many reasons Sarah is on her own and not contacting her family. None of us truly know what the home situation was like and if her family would be accepting of her if she does have a bi-racial baby.

Yes we don't know for sure what it was like but from the appearance it looks like the parents care and are worried sick. A simple letter or phone call to them just to say shes ok but nothing? It seems a bit cruel to make them worry so much for so long.

Bumping for Sarah.....hoping you are okay honey and wishing you would contact your family....

I was reading about Sarah on http://texasequusearch.org/2010/02/missing-sarah-kinslow-14-yrs-greenville-tx-050101/ and then checked here. Wanted to Bump her back to the top.. Soudns like there have been quite a few people that think they may have seen her. I am not able to get any of the links to open. Not sure if maybe they are to old.

http://www.sarahkinslow.faithweb.com/

it says that her mother started this website, also

http://www.myspace.com/helpfindsarahkinslow

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member