Found Deceased TX - Sarbesh Gurung, 2, Denton, 2 July, 2019

Having not found him and them asking for no further searching gives me some bad vibes. Also how can they not Amber alert this? Makes me so upset.

My understanding is that PD is still searching, but do not need more volunteers in their grid search tonight. Community members are still searching other surrounding areas. Also seeing reports of search dogs out in the area.

Dixon said the boy's mother told police she turned around for a matter of minutes, and when she looked again, Sarbresh was gone.

In this first article posted, mother turned around for a matter of minutes and he was gone, now reports are that she put him down for a nap and when she checked on him, he was gone.
Just wanted to point this out. May mean absolutely nothing, but who knows at this point.

Denton Police Dept‏Verified account @DENTONPD 29m29 minutes ago

This is the shirt Sarbesh is said to have been wearing today. If you have any information, please call our tip line at 940-349-7960.

D-guyDQXYAAEqOG.jpg

Poor baby, it's too hot for a long sleeve shirt! JMO

Denton PD searching for missing 2-year-old boy
[...]

Sarbesh's parents are being interviewed at the police department by investigators.

As of 6:40 p.m., police are no longer asking for volunteers but say Sarbesh still hasn't been found. Crews are mainly focused on searching within a five-block radius of where he was last seen.

Police say no Amber Alert has been issued since it doesn't appear that Sarbesh was abducted, but they say nothing is off the table.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back