Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

Police also added alter, destroy or conceal a human corpse to Ramon's charges. His bond now sits at $600,000. Both are still in the Bexar County jail.

SFSBM

The information about Savannah calling her mother Friday morning to remind her to not be late to the hospital must be incorrect. I would attribute that to bad reporting. Likely pulling stuff from Social Media to get a story.

JMO

However, we also have the last sighting of SS attributed to DPS/police as inside their KIA on 12/22 at 2 pm, at the 6000 block of Grissom Road in Leon Valley (i.e., address where their apartment located).

Did LE intentionally put out false info as investigation tactic to clear the false tips?

could that have been when they increased bond with the newer charges? IDK
IMO, given the first charge of tampering with deceased body ABUSE OF A CORPSE is only a misdemeanor, I think they always intended to find more evidence for additional charges. More important, they had enough last night to bring RP in for questioning and his subsequent arrest. Got him off the street and in police custody!

Last edited:
Yeah the timing is honestly kind of nuts. Kind of makes you wonder if it actually was pre-meditated.. moo
The murder went down in four minutes total, had to be preplanned. Seems dad was ready to roll to the drop site.
Total event less than 10 minutes.

I think this was more than just a bag of weed, a large quality and cash was the goal.
Moo...

Updated Jan 4, 2024 1:16 p.m.

UPDATE January 4, 1:10 p.m.: Bexar County District Attorney Joe Gonzales says that his office's work begins soon when it comes to getting justice for Matthew Guerra and Savanah Soto's families. Gonzales says that Christopher Preciado can be charged with capital murder because he allegedly killed three people, according to a news release. Texas law counts an unborn child as a person.

Gonzales is waiting for the facts to be presented so they can move forward with an indictment from a grand jury. If Christopher is indicted, a capital crimes committee will determine if a death penalty will be sought as punishment.

[..]

Ramon was charged with abuse of corpse because police say he knowingly treated the bodies of Soto, Guerra and the unborn child "Fabian" in an "offensive" manner by abandoning their bodies at the apartments at the 5903 Danny Kaye Drive, San Antonio, TX 78240.

[..]

Police also added alter, destroy or conceal a human corpse to Ramon's charges. His bond now sits at $600,000. Both are still in the Bexar County jail.

Um, it's a bit more serious than that.

The bit I find interesting in that article is

‘The family told detectives that people wanted to rob Guerra and that he had been shot at before’

I think this is more than a weed drug deal gone wrong - MOO is that this was a targeted robbery which escalated.

I think this was preplanned due to the speed in which it happened

The murder went down in four minutes total, had to be preplanned. Seems dad was ready to roll to the drop site.
Total event less than 10 minutes.

I think this was more than just a bag of weed, a large quality and cash was the goal.
Moo...
It is hard for me to imagine, though, that if premeditated, they would have done it in that neighborhood with so many homes, and close together at that.

It is hard for me to imagine, though, that if premeditated, they would have done it in that neighborhood with so many homes, and close together at that.
random thought, is there a possibility that they had met somewhere else and they were driving him home, so that is the search on the phone but he killed them before they got to his place?
and he actually drove the car to his house?

Not yet

2/6/2024PRE-HEARING SET D290
1/4/2024CO DEFENDANT NUM CM116057
1/4/2024BOOKED B20240037401
1/4/2024BOND SET 100000.00 0000000
1/4/2024DEF. MAGISTRATED
1/4/2024WARRANT EXECUTED 1856648
1/4/2024AWTG INDICTMENT
Thank you for record post. And after additional charge added, MSM reporting his bond raised from $100K to $600K.

This lifestyle is so foreign to most of us.

If someone disrespects me, I no longer interact with them. I don't murder them.

If someone tries to rob me or I feel what I am buying isn't good, I don't buy it and I let them take it. Nothing is worth losing a life over and nothing is worth taking a life (unless me or my kids are in direct imminent risk of being killed).

It's sad that so many of our young people live this life and would kill or be killed over something worth less than $100 or just something as simple as disrespect.
It is so sad, it is like a life is meaningless to them. I think kids growing up playing video games has a lot to do with it. Just a tragic outcome for this young mother to be.

It is so sad, it is like a life is meaningless to them. I think kids growing up playing video games has a lot to do with it. Just a tragic outcome for this young mother to be.
And greed/envy/sloth.
I want what you have and I'm too lazy to work hard for it.

With a side order of Veruca Salt:
I WANT IT NOW.

I think the dad needs to be held accountable just as much as the son. He had the opportunity to do the right thing when his son called or asked him to help. He could have called the police or told his son no you figure it out. He didn't, he knew these 3 people were dead and I'm sure he saw the news and knew these parents were beside themselves and he said nothing. He was clearly wiping things down also. As a parent it's your job to guide your children in the right way to go, NOT to help them cover up a triple murder. His actions are just as despicable as his sons. I wish the charges could reflect that.

What is moral/ethical often conflicts with the State Statutes and also the US Constitution where it's not against the law to remain silent. However, when remaining silent, it is against the law to lie to police if questioned. (No evidence RP was anything but cooperative when LE showed at his door). Fortunately, they've upgraded RP's charges from abuse of a corpse to also include:

IMO, they're probably hoping to find additional evidence to charge RP with conspiracy charges pursuant to felony murder laws.

Added charges for RP

IMO, one has to consider the mindset of the killer. I suspect CP was already under the influence of some toxic substance -- he was probably desperate for more at the moment. He clearly had no regard for human life. He also did not value the life of his father-- or his own life for that matter. He's 19, and his life is over, and he may be sentenced to death!

What is moral/ethical often conflicts with the State Statutes and also the US Constitution where it's not against the law to remain silent. However, when remaining silent, it is against the law to lie to police if questioned. (No evidence RP was anything but cooperative when LE showed at his door). Fortunately, they've upgraded RP's charges from abuse of a corpse to also include:

IMO, they're probably hoping to find additional evidence to charge RP with conspiracy charges pursuant to felony murder laws.

Added charges for RP
Idk it looks like he has been bailed out and placed under house arrest with ankle monitor and random drug testing. He is not allowed to have any weapons.
https://search.bexar.org/Case/CaseD...amon&m=&&p=1_116056+++++++++CM++2159553100000
https://search.bexar.org/Case/CaseD...amon&m=&&p=1_116056+++++++++CM++2159553100000

While we know that it was a drug deal gone bad, we don't know the amount of drugs that were being bought/sold. We don't know if they had done deals before. We don't if the perpetrator has associates. We don't know how others in this world perceived MG.

When I first thought about a drug deal gone bad, I assumed small amount but that doesn't square with a murder, especially if there had been limited or no contact between these folks before. I think there is more to the story. Probably not others involved in the murders but I do think that this not a simple 50 dollar drug buy.

We recently had an incident in King County where the buyer and seller of an illegal weapon allegedly came together via Craig's List, and the meet up was set up for a neighborhood park ($1.5M++ residences). As agreed beforehand, the seller arrived at the park carrying the weapon inside a guitar case. Money changed hands, and the seller shot the buyer with the same weapon, and calmly walked away carrying his guitar case (and weapon hidden inside). The seller's driver-- turned witness and told police there was never any intention to sell the weapon but to rob the buyer of his cash, and sometimes the killing part is necessary. I agree there's a numbness of the actors to many of these crimes. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k.e.williams
Back