Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

A few things I’ve been thinking about. If both MG and SS were shot “somewhere else/not in the car” and moved back into their car, they would had to do so within a timeframe before rigor mortis sets in. The bodies would be stiff and difficult to move. The Kia driver could have been wearing a mask/scarf over their face due to the odor of the bodies beginning to decompose. If temperatures are cool, it slows the process down, if warm, it speeds things up. The ME would be able to determine the time of death, or close to it, which is important to LE. Not a pleasant topic at all, but thought it was worth bringing up.
they havent said when the video was recorded. im speculating it was evening of 12/22-23 but we dont know yet. it was warm in Texas those days (i think 65-70)

they havent said when the video was recorded. im speculating it was evening of 12/22-23 but we dont know yet. it was warm in Texas those days (i think 65-70)
they havent said when the video was recorded. im speculating it was evening of 12/22-23 but we dont know yet. it was warm in Texas those days (i think 65-70).
Correct and to protect the investigation, they won’t release those details. I don’t know if it’s helpful or not in the situation, but thought I would share it.

A few things I’ve been thinking about. If both MG and SS were shot “somewhere else/not in the car” and moved back into their car, they would had to do so within a timeframe before rigor mortis sets in. The bodies would be stiff and difficult to move. The Kia driver could have been wearing a mask/scarf over their face due to the odor of the bodies beginning to decompose. If temperatures are cool, it slows the process down, if warm, it speeds things up. The ME would be able to determine the time of death, or close to it, which is important to LE. Not a pleasant topic at all, but thought it was worth bringing up.
I don't believe there's any evidence that the victims were murdered elsewhere and their bodies loaded into their Kia and this vehicle driven to the Medical Apartment complex.

IMO, it's the Kia that kept the victims and their bodies together. I believe they were shot where they sat in the front seats of the vehicle. I think SS remained seated in the passenger seat and MG was moved from the driver seat to the backseat where it sounds to me like his clothing became disheveled/tampered with getting him into the back seat where he was found supine. Only the autopsy records will be able to provide more details. JMO

I don't believe there's any evidence that the victims were murdered elsewhere and their bodies loaded into their Kia and this vehicle driven to the Medical Apartment complex.

IMO, it's the Kia that kept the victims and their bodies together. I believe they were shot where they sat in the front seats of the vehicle. I think SS remained seated in the passenger seat and MG was moved from the driver seat to the backseat where it sounds to me like his clothing became disheveled/tampered with getting him into the back seat where he was found supine. Only the autopsy records will be able to provide more details. JMOotheesthink they were killed elsewhere, I thought meaning “outside of the Kia’but could still have been in the car

IMO, it's the Kia that kept the victims and their bodies together. I believe they were shot where they sat in the front seats of the vehicle. I think SS remained seated in the passenger seat and MG was moved from the driver seat to the backseat where it sounds to me like his clothing became disheveled/tampered with getting him into the back seat where he was found supine. Only the autopsy records will be able to provide more details. JMO
I don’t know of any evidence either, but others have mentioned they could have been shot somewhere else, maybe I’m incorrect in thinking that meaning outside of the car and then moved back into the car. Maybe it means a different location, but shot while in the car as you mention. My thought is they were shot outside of the car, IMOO. Time will tell. The ME autopsy report will provide the results. Such a sad situation.

I don’t believe they were killed outside the vehicle, but for the sake of argument, if they were, I believe they would have been placed into the car and taken to the dump location right away. I think the car was likely moved because the killers had a connection to the location where the murders occurred.

I think time of death will be helped by their last sign of life (MG’s phone records should help), and the time their bodies were dumped.

Obviously a ME should also help narrow it down but I wonder how specific it will be considering the passage of time and the varying temperatures of the car.

I also think they were most likely both shot in the Kia. It's just the most simple scenario. I'm not sure they were both up front but that's a small matter.

As far as I know the police haven't released a timestamp on the parking lot video, but I suspect everything happened on Friday night. All of it, including the dumping of the car in the lot.

I'm thinking Big Guy wiped blood off the car, not fingerprints.
That would make someone suspicious if they had seen it moving to its final location.
That would also mean the shooting would have happened pretty close so as not to drive too far.
Someone might have been freaking out over blood spatter on themselves or interior of KIA. Or a combo of blood/fingerprints.

still no arrest, this is so perplexing.

I have total faith in this one. For various reasons. I think LE are holding a lot more intel than they've publicised. Plus this crime has spoken to the hearts of the whole world and we can see that the families / parents are decent loving educated well spoken people not gangbanging losers or some kind of mafia types who are lost to this world - people want justice for those parents and those siblings. Also both families are working with detectives, not something that would happen in a more degenerate alienated community.

Most of all the heinous and excessive crime of shooting that poor young girl, barely beyond a child herself who was expecting a much loved and welcomed baby, is just disgusting and shame on any gang who would conduct business like that, if it was a 'hit'. I think people will go the extra mile to provide suspects to LE and give up information in confidence because of little baby Fabian, a viable healthy baby, all ready and set to be born. May they all rest in peace.

The heavy dude is really distinctive, there's bits of unsubstantiated tittle tattle floating around in the realms of social media that may or may not be true but if it is, this situation was 'personal' and there may be quite a lot of witnesses or rather people who were aware of dynamics.

I truly believe justice will be served.

I'm thinking Big Guy wiped blood off the car, not fingerprints.
That would make someone suspicious if they had seen it moving to its final location.
That would also mean the shooting would have happened pretty close so as not to drive too far.
Someone might have been freaking out over blood spatter on themselves or interior of KIA. Or a combo of blood/fingerprints.

Maybe the perps drove them somewhere remote, wound down the relevant side windows and shot MG point blank range in the side of head pointing outwardly so the bullet exited outside the vehicle, ie didn't smash a window, could have been body matter and blood on the outside of the door that the big guy and driver cursory cleaned just so as not to bring attention of blood drips etc before the abandoning. However, if SS was in the passenger front seat and shot in the right side of her head, then there'd be mess everywhere as the bullet would be travelling inside, how is the windscreen not shot out? maybe they put the baby seat over her head ? Who knows?

A lot is going to depend on the killer/s. <modsnip: off topic> A young teen would go about this differently than an older perp as 14yos don't even have a driver's license to drive to a remote dumping location. I'm getting a disorganized crime scene, more spur of the moment killing and quick drop off of the Kia. Could be M went inside of a location and was shot, then transferred to the back seat. S waiting in car had to be killed as a witness. All speculation until more is known.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have total faith in this one. For various reasons. I think LE are holding a lot more intel than they've publicised. Plus this crime has spoken to the hearts of the whole world and we can see that the families / parents are decent loving educated well spoken people not gangbanging losers or some kind of mafia types who are lost to this world - people want justice for those parents and those siblings. Also both families are working with detectives, not something that would happen in a more degenerate alienated community.

Most of all the heinous and excessive crime of shooting that poor young girl, barely beyond a child herself who was expecting a much loved and welcomed baby, is just disgusting and shame on any gang who would conduct business like that, if it was a 'hit'. I think people will go the extra mile to provide suspects to LE and give up information in confidence because of little baby Fabian, a viable healthy baby, all ready and set to be born. May they all rest in peace.

The heavy dude is really distinctive, there's bits of unsubstantiated tittle tattle floating around in the realms of social media that may or may not be true but if it is, this situation was 'personal' and there may be quite a lot of witnesses or rather people who were aware of dynamics.

I truly believe justice will be served.
i dont doubt it either, the cops prob already know who it is. they arent going to let us know tho until the arrest is made. so either they are waiting for some more evidence or havent located them.

Maybe the perps drove them somewhere remote, wound down the relevant side windows and shot MG point blank range in the side of head pointing outwardly so the bullet exited outside the vehicle, ie didn't smash a window, could have been body matter and blood on the outside of the door that the big guy and driver cursory cleaned just so as not to bring attention of blood drips etc before the abandoning. However, if SS was in the passenger front seat and shot in the right side of her head, then there'd be mess everywhere as the bullet would be travelling inside, how is the windscreen not shot out? maybe they put the baby seat over her head ? Who knows?
I have no clue what the mess would be to clean up if they were shot inside the car? I assume it would be a lot of blood and tissue etc. Watching the big guy wipe down the car quickly seemed careless. Hard question to ask-Is it possible the bullets did not exit and cause damage to the car/windows? Would the person(s) involved show some odd behavior after committing the crime? You would think family/friends/coworkers/neighbors would see something suspicious. Far fetched maybe, but how could they go about their lives normally? I cannot imagine.

I have no clue what the mess would be to clean up if they were shot inside the car? I assume it would be a lot of blood and tissue etc. Watching the big guy wipe down the car quickly seemed careless. Hard question to ask-Is it possible the bullets did not exit and cause damage to the car/windows? Would the person(s) involved show some odd behavior after committing the crime? You would think family/friends/coworkers/neighbors would see something suspicious. Far fetched maybe, but how could they go about their lives normally? I cannot imagine.
I was contemplating that the shooter used "hollow-point" bullets and that they did not exit the body. JMO

I know there are different opinions on shot inside or outside the car. Someone else mentioned the issue of rigor mortis as well. I thought at the press conference they alluded to the idea they were killed elsewhere, maybe not, but let's ponder this idea..Since they had been decease 3 or 4 days, They could have pulled the car into a garage of the location of the crime scene. Committed the murders and placed them back in the car, seeing as it would be very difficult to put them in the car once rigor mortis set in. Once they felt it was safe to move the car, they did so. I agree, if they were shot in the car, it would have to be as you mentioned. This would also mean they would have time to clean up the actual crime scene, but you know you can never really clean up a crime scene. Anyway just another angle.

Last edited:
IMO I believe MG and SS were lured out on a gift for the baby, the person is down stairs. Ensured by the person it was fine/peace offering or they believed they trusted, ie," Person rang MG phone I only got a few minutes, I am down stair, have a gift for the baby, or items for Baby come and see if you want them take them or I can exchange it. Possible, even sent photo to MG to show the item to lure them out.
There has been cases here in Australia where people been lured out, even happened in a Country town many years ago, woman whose baby due, one of her family member was accused , they had to move Towns due to what we call Kangaroo Court , from the Locals instead of a Police Investigation. So they were wary about safety, but when she recieved a text from a "Friend" who claimed she had the item which she wrote on her Baby List, she went outside and was confronted with a abusive group, the Neighbour ( my Father in Law), came to the woman aid. He always said he had no fear confronting those idiots,(Army Training) but when her water broke he was terrified if he had to deliver the baby.
IMO MB and SS been lured out by an item expensive/or were unable to get for their unborn Baby Son, thought this was a beautiful gesture from a person they thought of as friend.
Imo I believe this was personal.
To kill a unborn child, words I cannot express /or I cannot find the words against the party who did this.
There is not enough words to express.

Just don't see either of them being that trusting considering. Did the couple live in an upstairs apt.? Considering maybe the bldg. has an elevator? Still, I just don't think anyone would be trusted, asking an extremely pregnant woman to go downstairs to look at a baby gift. If they were close enough friends, then they would've gifted before or would be planning on hearing about the birth almost any darn minute and wait to gift them. They would be suspicious of a request like that... Just MOO though.

I find it sad, everytime I think of how close baby Fabian was to being born, and the joy that event would've brought to the families. No word about arrests yet?

I don't think they went out for a quick deal. The car seat situation was weird to me since the beginning. Since it would seem a lot easier to just toss it out of the car. Maybe they went out to the car to install the car seat. The baby would be coming home soon. Would explain everything being left inside if they had just planned on going out, installing the baby seat, and coming back in. Someone caught them off guard, maybe at gunpoint, SS gets into the car holding the car seat because the person is in the back.

I wonder if there are any cameras in SS & MG's apartment complexes.
This is as good of a theory as any. Not everything at a Crime Scene will make sense to us but homicide investigators on the case know more. @Friday Fan can probably answer your last remark.
IMO the car seat was already in the car and it was placed over SS to conceal her face especially if they were driving with bodies. The front tint on that vehicle is not dark at all
I have seen her. Fabian's small car seat is resting on her lap. imoo of course
'Perplexing Scene' Savanah Soto and boyfriend Matthew Guerra found dead, bodies in car for
photo 3 from cbsaustin

This is as good of a theory as any. Not everything at a Crime Scene will make sense to us but homicide investigators on the case know more. @Friday Fan can probably answer your last remark.

I have seen her. Fabian's small car seat is resting on her lap. imoo of course
'Perplexing Scene' Savanah Soto and boyfriend Matthew Guerra found dead, bodies in car for
photo 3 from cbsaustin

What do you mean you've seen her please?

I tried to click the link but it had way too much pop up stuff and then started doing suspicious activity so I closed it down.

SS was small in height but she most definitely had no 'lap' she was 9+ months pregnant - she as we know from her last photos had a huge bump, naturally, and large breasts.

Depending how far forwards or backwards the car seat was set and / or reclined (which we don't know because no information has been given and there is no verified evidence released yet) would depend how much space and leg room she had between herself and the dash board.

If the car seat were set as far back as possible and reclined, there'd be maybe some space in front of her knees and lower legs but not enough for a car seat no matter how tiny. As she is short in stature, there'd be space above her bump, in front of her shoulders, neck and head and the car seat could be placed 'on top' of her bump. It'd be blocking her face and much higher than the dash board, she wouldn't have been holding such a position voluntarily for ease of travelling or just because 'carrying something' IMO.

IMO MOO effectively that baby seat had been placed on top of her baby bump, most likely at the height of the top of her breast, shoulders, neck, and face. Probably a) to get the car seat out of the way of the rear seats and whatever happened to MG and b) to disguise her dead body as a pile of junk or furniture in the passenger side. If she was given the seat to 'hold' it would have been under orders by the perpetrator at gunpoint IMO.

JMO

I'm wondering how possible it is that the car seat is part of the narrative - ie, they went to someone or somewhere to purchase or collect it? Or have it correctly fixed in? Knowing that they would be going to the hospital for induction the next day. A last minute task in getting everything in place for the birth?

Was it a lure ? Why didn't SS take her phone though?

<modsnip: posting non verified social media rumors>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine2u49