GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

Not the news I wanted to see this morning! I had a feeling it would end this way though :-(. The suspected mentioned killing her if the police got involved and apparently wasn't taken seriously. They had a press conference the same day. Poor Shavon. She had nothing to do with what was going on. Rip sweet girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang it! This is just heartbreaking and truly senseless! RIP Shavon.

:tantrum: Was not expecting to see this, this morning. Why?!? Just Why?!?

:tantrum: Was not expecting to see this, this morning. Why?!? Just Why?!?

I never ceases to amaze me that we humans have such capacity for utter evil. I am heartbroken every. Darn. Time.

I never ceases to amaze me that we humans have such capacity for utter evil. I am heartbroken every. Darn. Time.

Rest In Peace, little one.

Sad beyond belief.... So sorry sweet girl!!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Lets hope they bring all parties involved to justice.

EVERY SINGLE ONE that contributed to her death, EVERY SINGLE ONE needs to be off our streets. At NO time is using a child as a pawn OK.. NEVER should humans think kidnapping, torturing, or killing is the answer to any problem. I'm angry, and so very disappointed in the way our children are treated. This MUST STOP! When are we going to start putting children as a priority instead of a pawn? May this be a wake up call to all involved, and turn away from their evil ways!

EVERY SINGLE ONE that contributed to her death, EVERY SINGLE ONE needs to be off our streets. At NO time is using a child as a pawn OK.. NEVER should humans think kidnapping, torturing, or killing is the answer to any problem. I'm angry, and so very disappointed in the way our children are treated. This MUST STOP! When are we going to start putting children as a priority instead of a pawn? May this be a wake up call to all involved, and turn away from their evil ways!

I am, too, and shared my own grief and feelings about how children are treated. <modsnip>

[video=twitter;881589884816850944]https://twitter.com/Maria_NBC5/status/881589884816850944[/video]

In an interview, Titus’s mother said ... her son's girlfriend sent her text messages that her son wrote on Monday night. In them, he wrote that someone was coming to a house to buy marijuana. He was running late, so he told his female cousin to open the door for the customer.

“My female cousin open the door and he rob her and took her gun,” the text said.

He wrote that now his cousin believes that he had something to do with the robbery. “So if these (n-word) kill me, … screenshot this and show the police,” the text said.

He was clearly a lawless individual, I'm going to assume he was indeed involved in her kidnapping, since he was found with her. He was an admitted drug dealer. Violent. No doubt hated the police. But he wanted the police to help him.

The irony and hypocrisy is not lost on me.

Someone earlier in this case wondered if gangs were part of this. I don't know. One of those arrested does have a post on their SM stating about Crips. A comment saying Blue is True. Now that doesn't actually mean that they are a part of the Crips, but might be trying to act like they are. Disgusting that people would want to be a part of any of this.... it's a culture I don't understand in the least.

I googled 'shooting in Oak Cliff this morning' and WOW! Doesn't look like a safe place to live. Sheesh.

I googled 'shooting in Oak Cliff this morning' and WOW! Doesn't look like a safe place to live. Sheesh.

Nope. Not really. My dad went to Sunset High school and grew up in oak cliff. I lived there for a while when I was like early elementary. I still have several family members over there. Seems like they're trying to clean it up like in the Bishop Arts district are but still not a great place. Moo

And JMHO when the first two were arrested, if they didn't sing like canaries on her being alive and (some)what well...well real talk says...they would have saved their asses if they could because they know the hammer is coming down. The best they can hope for now is that the body isn't found.

ETA- just realized the body was found.

Oh no! :(

RIP Shavon :rose: Fly high.

So right pink, we've lost far too many young girls this summer already, this year even. :tears:

Streetview of the house https://www.google.com/maps/@32.716...vn9i3hb4AF84aSX9Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en-US

That house where she was found, it was at Kiest Rd, and Sunnydale Street in Oak Cliff. Can one of the wonderful, awesome map folks find that on a map, and maybe an address so we can find out who owns it?

http://www.geographic.org/streetvie..., Dallas, Dallas, Texas, 75217, United States

Here it is

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back