GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

In response to an earlier post, there are plenty of gangs in Dallas and the immediate suburbs. The media doesn't report on gang crimes because that would feed egos. They may mention 'gang related' but don't mention specific groups. At least this is what I was told by police in a nearby suburb. I've always been amazed the press could keep quiet about this but assumed there is an unspoken agreement between LE and press.

I've read the whole thread and I don't understand why an Amber Alert was issued when this had to do with a kidnap for ransom (the ransom being return of stolen drugs). I do hope LE gives an explanation why they issued it as otherwise it seems like they were daring the drug crazed perps to carry out their threat. I wonder if forensics is going to determined if she died before or after the Amber Alert was issued.

So it appears that 6 years ago LaPorsha Savon Polley was hanging with gang members at a drug related murder, and appears that court records show that the gang mentioned was the Trey Overton Bloods gang. http://cases.justia.com/texas/fifth-court-of-appeals/2014-05-13-00630-cr.pdf?ts=1405419575

I still don't understand if we have TWO stories going on at the same time.

1) That Kendall Perkins (boyfriend of Ledoris Raddle, who is relative of Shavon and who got the calls) stole from Darius Fields (whose girlfriend is Laporsha Shavon Polley) and Devontae Owens last MONDAY - and this was retribution

2) That Michael Titus had a female cousin to open door and was robbed last MONDAY, and that the female cousin thought that he was behind the robbery? (Do I have that right? Referring to the screen shot and texts his mother said was sent to his girlfriend, who has yet to be named by MSM)
:thinking:
WHO is Michael Titus' cousin that was stated in MSM to have thought that he was part of the robbery?

ETA: found this - not sure if the same cousin the mother was referring to

“I don’t know if it was money or drugs. I wasn’t sure, but I know it got something to do with drugs,” said Michael’s cousin Chequetta Dyer. “It’s all on Facebook. They know.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/07/02/fbi-lancaster-police-on-scene-of-shots-fired-call-in-dallas/

ETA #2: I guess I'm slow, or didn't read this but in the above VIDEO (not in the article) the reporter states at the very end of the video....

"Members of Titus' family believe that he was killed over a drug dispute, and that Titus was killed, after information that he shared help investigators find the suspects"

:confused:

I have noticed lately I don't want to go much of anywhere!! the HS grad that got shot at the gas station in Irving is blocks from me and I cant tell you how often ive been there, also i live right by Northlake College the site of recent tragedy ugh! we would be safer at home :)

I share your frustration and was very surprised to learn that the murder occurred in the nicer part of Irving. The neighborhood where I live is stable, but there was a fatal shooting a few blocks away and another nearby area with growing prostitution activity seems to be also attracting open air drug sales and more "bored and loitering types" as well.

This is terrible!! RIP Sweet Shavon :(

JMO but I'm afraid so. He's still obviously a drug dealer but that doesn't mean he deserves death.

My precious late DH and others would have disagreed with you on that...;)

IIRC, it was stated by Angel Titus (mother to Michael Titus) in MSM that Devontae Owens was the father of 2 of her nephews.

smh...Devontae therefore is Michael's/deceased's first cousin - is that correct?. smh.... Such tragic family associations being reported in MSM, and I'm sure more information on such to come.

IIRC, it was stated by Angel Titus (mother to Michael Titus) in MSM that Devontae Owens was the father of 2 of her nephews.

smh...Devontae therefore is Michael's/deceased's first cousin - is that correct?. smh.... Such tragic family associations being reported in MSM, and I'm sure more information on such to come.

I think from the way it's worded that the mother of the two boys is the cousin to Michael, with Devontae being those kids' father.

Arrest Warrant for Darius Fields (and has information when he and Laporsha Shavon Polley were arrested at the Best Western Hotel on Thursday, finding pot, amo, and AK

oh geeze is this the BW right next to my 3 trip a day starbucks habit "Sarbucks" ? HOLY SMOKES ! so the whole time I'm posting "PLEASE LET HER GO" on fb 2 of them are right next to me ...and on that note you frequently smell weed over there there's another small cheap Americas best inn there too in sniff of the starbucks drive thru I guess the coffee covers it up , because some of irving's finest are always there!

I think from the way it's worded that the mother of the two boys is the cousin to Michael, with Devontae being those kids' father.

Gotcha. Agree.

I'm not good with how to define relations, but therefore he would merely be the husband of a cousin. Thanks for the input/correction!

:thinking: Is that the cousin he told to open the door and was robbed... the baby momma to Devontae's 2 children? Not going to go further as would be sleuthing... just waiting for MSM to answer a thought I have.

A previous link has now been updated with new information.

"On Monday police released the arrest warrant for another suspect, 19-year-old Desmond Jones. They say he showed officers where the bodies were, and is charged with failing to report a felony."

DesmondJones.JPG

http://www.cbs19.tv/news/amber-alert-continues-for-lancaster-teen/453675977

ETA: Didn't realize upon clicking, and see the affidavit.

ScreenShot.jpg

... During an interview, Jones was asked about the location of the victim and a suspect identified as Michael Titus. Jones asked if they could take a drive..as they approached the location, Jones began to shake and became visibly upset...asked what they would find in the house and Jones replied "RIP to her, and Mike T"

David Goins‏Verified account @dgoins 27m27 minutes ago

NEW: Laquon Wilkerson, 30, named co-conspirator in Shavon Randle kidnapping - says he was Devontae Owens' "bodyguard" @wfaachannel8

https://twitter.com/wfaachannel8?lang=en

ETA: As with above tweet, didn't realize the tweet had portion of the affidavit within the tweet to screenshot here. Edited to add screenshot

WilkersonAffidavitjpg.jpg

WilkersonAffidavitjpg.jpg

I've read the whole thread and I don't understand why an Amber Alert was issued when this had to do with a kidnap for ransom (the ransom being return of stolen drugs). I do hope LE gives an explanation why they issued it as otherwise it seems like they were daring the drug crazed perps to carry out their threat. I wonder if forensics is going to determined if she died before or after the Amber Alert was issued.

It seems to me that her situation met the criteria for the Amber Alert: abduction, belief of imminent danger, description of vehicle and description of abductor. The purpose of the AA is to get word out a.s.a.p. I don't think motive matters, so drug related or not shouldn't make a difference. JMO

Who are the suspects in Shavon Randle's kidnapping and murder?

WFAA 1:57 PM. CDT July 03, 2017

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/who-are-the-suspects-in-shavon-randles-kidnapping-and-murder/453891335?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Link is an up to the minute summary of those involved and arrested. Most is known from threads, but what was new to me was the amount of pot cited...

"LaPorshya Polley, 25. Charged with possession of marijuana between five and 50 pounds. She was also charged with tampering with evidence after she tried to get rid of marijuana when police arrived to arrest her." pfffft Trying to flush more than 5 pounds of pot down the toilet?

It seems to me that her situation met the criteria for the Amber Alert: abduction, belief of imminent danger, description of vehicle and description of abductor. The purpose of the AA is to get word out a.s.a.p. I don't think motive matters, so drug related or not shouldn't make a difference. JMO

That then seems part of the problem though if a kidnapper tells a victim's family they'll kill the victim of they tell LE, going to LE means kidnappers will know and it will be widely broadcast. It's not that it was drug related that matters, but the victim's family was expressly told not to go to LE or that the victim would be killed. Now if another child gets kidnapped in Texas under similar circumstances, this will serve as a strong discouragement for victim's families not to go to LE because LE will broadcast it widely that victim's families went to LE. This seems like one of those situations where LE should have kept their involvement on the QT as they waited to get information on cell phone tracking while keeping the kidnappers in the dark that the victim's family went to LE despite the threat.

I still don't understand why they took and killed Shavon. Clearly she looks like a child.
I just don't get it. All the articles and SM have my head spinning and can't make sense of any of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An arrest affidavit reveals the entire situation started two days before Randle's disappearance, when a large amount of narcotics was stolen from a Lancaster Motel 6, according to Lancaster police.
Court documents reveal Kendall Perkins, 22, stole the drugs from 26-year-old Darius Fields and Owens. Perkins' girlfriend is identified as Ledoris Randle, a relative of Shavon.
Ledoris told police that she received a call at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday from a private number and the voice on the other end said they had Shavon and warned if she called the police, the 7th grader would be killed.
The arrest affidavit says a co-worker of Ledoris Randle confided to her that one of the men that had the narcotics stolen was Fields, and that "Fields has history with kidnapping people."

http://www.cbs19.tv/news/amber-alert-continues-for-lancaster-teen/453675977

Just some observations: (1) These "people" are not rocket scientists. Anyone with 1/2 a brain realizes that a kidnapping brings in the FBI. The FBI has enormous resources. Same as bank robbery. Federal offense. FBI has it's issues but if they are looking for you, especially something as serious as this case was, they will find you.
(2) Unless you are some type of "Rambo", trying to handle something like this without LE and the Feds will not turn out well. Granted this did not turn out the way all of us had hoped, but unless you have very good intel on these "people", have additional help and exceptional skills, LE is your best bet.
(3) LE has some, if not all responsible, and will turn them over to the court system. The arrests may continue as more info surfaces. That is all they can do. Hopefully the system will handle these "people" as they should be handled. If they are in anyway involved, they should all face the same consequences. Lets hope they get everyone involved and set a STRONG example for anyone contemplating anything like this again. IMO the "people" that did this do not belong to the same human race as the rest of us, I have to hope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back