GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

GREATER
what about reporters on official news page? just asking n case they are exempt to the rule?

Hi sloane7777. Comments made by the reporter are okay. It's the comments made by the general public that are off limits.

Thanks for asking! :)

Hrm. Laporshya's charge of tampering/fabricating physical evidence is intriguing.

It looks as if they were picked up at a Best Western on Airport Rd. Where are your friends? Why are you running around with all that weed?

Oh yeah! And WHERE IS SHAVON??????

This reminds me of the case of lisa rene if I remember correctly she was also from Arlington back in the 90s. I pray for a better outcome for Shavon but both cases are so similar to me I can't help but worry and pray for the best

This reminds me of the case of lisa rene if I remember correctly she was also from Arlington back in the 90s. I pray for a better outcome for Shavon but both cases are so similar to me I can't help but worry and pray for the best

Horrifying.

Hoping for Shavon....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Seriously, Irving is no place to play if you are trying to hide!!!!

Very true, but I have a feeling that these cretins think the world drops off sharp shortly beyond Fort Worth, Lewisville and Mesquite. So, say their "secret" friend's house in Irving not only made sense to them, but was also on the other side of the world (Well, at least the world as they know it).

Hrm. Laporshya's charge of tampering/fabricating physical evidence is intriguing.

It looks as if they were picked up at a Best Western on Airport Rd. Where are your friends? Why are you running around with all that weed?

Oh yeah! And WHERE IS SHAVON??????

I was thinking that too! Her bail amount is super high where as Darius' is manageable. They say the charges are unrelated but have a feeling the tampering charge is related in some way. Gosh I hope and pray Shavon is still alive!

*just realized the bail amounts for some of the charges may be pending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officials have located LaPorschya Polley and Darius Fields, two of the four persons of interest who they have named in connection with the case. They were being questioned Friday afternoon.

Authorities are still searching for the other two persons of interest, Devontae Owens and Michael Titus.

“They are individuals that we believe may have information related to the kidnapping of Shavon,” said Eric Jackson, FBI special agent in charge, during a press conference Friday at Lancaster Police Department.

In an interview, Titus’s mother said she does not believe he would be involved in the kidnapping of Shavon. She believes his life is in danger.

She says on Thursday, her son's girlfriend sent her text messages that her son wrote on Monday night. In them, he wrote that someone was coming to a house to buy marijuana. He was running late, so he told his female cousin to open the door for the customer.

“My female cousin open the door and he rob her and took her gun,” the text said.

He wrote that now his cousin believes that he had something to do with the robbery. “So if these (n-word) kill me, … screenshot this and show the police,” the text said.

Titus’ mother said she immediately contacted the police and gave them the text messages. On Friday, detectives were at a relative’s house interviewing her and other family members.
More at link: http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/amber-alert-continues-for-lancaster-teen/453448249

These 4 people all sound like drug dealers.

I'm so afraid for poor Shavon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!