Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the consistencies in all of the lies told by WM has been the time (3 a.m.). I think this is important because it's a "CYA" story for Sini. Whether little Sherin was out in the alley by a tree or in the garage, it had to be at 3 a.m. Sini's alibi was she was snoozing and out of earshot (3 a.m, garage or tree). JMO. If they committed the unspeakable before they went out for steaks and ale, Sini had to be in on it or at least aware of it. The timing, therefore, is extremely important and the location. 3 a.m., tree or garage (out of earshot). It's also why, IMO, WM stated Sherin was still alive in the kitchen when they got home. I think the she-devil mommy dearest spent considerable time trying to remove herself from the picture, JMO, MOO

Agree, agree. I consider Sini the puppet master in this horrific drama.

From everything I have read so far it looks as though Sherin died before they went out for dinner. They probably went out for dinner because their bio daughter would have seen Sherin dead if she had used the kitchen. I personally think poor little Sherin was beaten to death in the kitchen.

What bothers me is why they couldn't come up with a more believable lie about what really happened. This case is so frustrating and heaartbreaking.

Is their biological daughter 3 or 4? Initial MSM said she was 4 but now they're saying she is 3.

Just started sobbing thinking about this sweet angel today. I've been stepping away off and on but just DAMN how I wish I could hold her in my arms!

I'm on board with all of you who believe 3am is important somehow. For me, I connect it to the SUV being gone from 4am to 5am, meaning there's a block of time from 3am to 5am. It seems to make sense (IMO) that this was the "witching hour" of Sherin's death.

Was Sherin alive when the family left her to go out for dinner? I'm not sure yet but I do believe that if she wasn't dead at that point that she was fatally injured. I also don't believe they left her in the kitchen - it makes more sense to me that they would have put her somewhere where the bio daughter wouldn't see anything. It could have been the bathroom or a bedroom, I don't know.

Of course this is all speculation on my part based to some extent on WM's two versions of events. But if there's any truth in the times and circumstances then it winds back to the question of why would the parents not seek medical help for Sherin unless one or both knew that something about her condition would lead medical workers to conclude that this was no accident.

And if I (and many of y'all) are on the right track then it's highly likely that something horrific was done to Sherin either that night, the night before or even in the days before she was reported missing.

Still unknown is what happened between 5am and 8:12am when the parents reported Sherin missing.

MOO.

Freaking knew it. The whole time. Let's get this show on the road.

Thanks for the link. She looks terrible. Give her a glass of milk and she'll be fine.

The autopsy will seal the fate of these two evil, evil miscreants. Then, of course, it will be interesting to see who try’s to cut a plea bargain to testify against the other first.

Here is is a stop frame from the WFAA arraignment video. It would make a good dartboard cover or is great in detail including the 3 or so grey hairs she can name for Richardson PD personel. I think if gives the opportunity to take a detailed look at that emotionless stare she has nearly perfected. She could have the assistance if some antidepressants to maintain that look. She didn’t appear to have slept well the first night in her new accommodations. I am hopeful that they have already run through their liquid cash between WM’s bond and all of the attorneys they have collectively had on payroll essentially without income for the last month. Here is a link to the video:
[video]https://youtu.be/VQCVe801utY[/video]

attachment.php

Another link to the arraignment video:
[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Y7e1UYVRwhi5VMCxr9fcNEltDXRli68-[/video]
It captures her cold heartless well.

I understand. I rarely follow cases where children are involved because I simply can't handle it. Take time away as needed; these cretins aren't going anywhere. God Bless.

I have been following child cases since 2005, another site before this one. I've seen many, many cases. They are all hard to take. I usually say that I'm not going to follow another one but I end up following another one. This case is a bit different in that the expected charges aren't what has happened in this case but I'm waiting for that to happen, it doesn't however mean that I'm patiently waiting.

This is something I have been thinking about for awhile now.... before poor little Sherin was brought into the home, was perhaps the older child the recipient of WM's "attention"? If "milk" is code for something nefarious, surely it didn't just start when Sherin got there. JMO
If this is against TOS I apologize.

Thanks for the link. She looks terrible. Give her a glass of milk and she'll be fine.

The autopsy will seal the fate of these two evil, evil miscreants. Then, of course, it will be interesting to see who try’s to cut a plea bargain to testify against the other first.

BBM respectfully...

Culture. What we may think, others may not. I saw it traveling abroad a lot. Wives obeying their husbands for everything.
Culture bs. We're talking about a sweet little child that was murdered. That's not culture, that's pure cold heartedness.

Best post of the day...:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Bottoms up.

I'm on board with all of you who believe 3am is important somehow. For me, I connect it to the SUV being gone from 4am to 5am, meaning there's a block of time from 3am to 5am. It seems to make sense (IMO) that this was the "witching hour" of Sherin's death.

Was Sherin alive when the family left her to go out for dinner? I'm not sure yet but I do believe that if she wasn't dead at that point that she was fatally injured. I also don't believe they left her in the kitchen - it makes more sense to me that they would have put her somewhere where the bio daughter wouldn't see anything. It could have been the bathroom or a bedroom, I don't know.

Of course this is all speculation on my part based to some extent on WM's two versions of events. But if there's any truth in the times and circumstances then it winds back to the question of why would the parents not seek medical help for Sherin unless one or both knew that something about her condition would lead medical workers to conclude that this was no accident.

And if I (and many of y'all) are on the right track then it's highly likely that something horrific was done to Sherin either that night, the night before or even in the days before she was reported missing.

Still unknown is what happened between 5am and 8:12am when the parents reported Sherin missing.

MOO.

All the discussion about toxicology tests, though routine, leads me to think something toxic could have been administered in the ever present milk.

Me too. I knew. I hope this a death penalty case. For both of these *******s.

I don't remember what day it was, but we were posting about where Sini worked. That same day, the hospital posted a job opening for the same position Sini worked. I only remember it because it was the first time since 2008 when I joined that I got a time out for posting that the hospital was looking to fill that position.

I know others have been sleuthing off the record.. so show your hard work now!

She better be doing a lot of talking now. I don't care how much she "obeys her husband" or is "scared of the police."

I cannot even begin to imagine everything sweet Sherin had to endure in her three short years. lt's enough to make you want to puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin