TX - Shooter kills 2, injures 14, at The Party Venue, Greenville, 27 Oct 2019

Accused Greenville shooter speaks from Hunt County jail
With over 3 minute video attached

"He said when the shooting began, he was in a car outside the venue and claims he has witnesses who can corroborate his story. Gonzales wouldn't reveal the names of those alleged witnesses to WFAA."

I guess he didn't realize that his friend who was with him that was interviewed yesterday said they were inside the venue when it happened.

Praying for our community - we are nice small town - I just don't even believe this kind of stuff happened out here. But, crime, gangs, and guns are everywhere, I guess. I keep reading that BG family says he's not the shooter, but seeing the pages on FB leads me to at least be willing to look at him closely.

Praying for our community - we are nice small town - I just don't even believe this kind of stuff happened out here. But, crime, gangs, and guns are everywhere, I guess. I keep reading that BG family says he's not the shooter, but seeing the pages on FB leads me to at least be willing to look at him closely.

I'm so sorry to hear this happened in your community. Sending prayers to the victims and to your community. I hope this is investigated throughly and justice is served to whoever is responsible.

I took a couple of hours to drill down from Facebook post on the mainstream media which was linked above. M o o very interesting. More than a few folks said that he was inside and they were with him and it could not be him (stated on camera with reporters.)

And then it came out later, in a mainstream interview with him on video, that he said he was in the car at the time. (Link above, where he refused to the reporter behind the glass to give the names of who he was with)

I have no link as to what is being on said on Facebook by his friends who were with him that were interviewed, and other Facebook posts, we are not allowed to share so I will just say moo.

I do hope no violence.....

Demonstration for Gonzales planned Saturday night

The attorney for Brandon Ray Gonzales is asking for witnesses to last weekend’s deadly shooting to come forward, even as a demonstration is planned outside of the Hunt County Detention Center, Saturday night, seeking to free Gonzales from local custody.

The Hunt County Sheriff’s Office is implementing steps to keep track of the protest, which will be taking place during what is expected to be a busy festival in downtown Greenville. Gonzales hired an attorney, Andrew Wilkerson of Dallas, as of Wednesday.

Wednesday evening the office of Wilkerson & Campbell, PLLC posted a message on the company’s Facebook page, asking “anyone with useful information regarding the innocence of Brandon Gonzales that was turned down by the Greenville PD or the Hunt County Sheriff’s Dept.” to contact the agency at wilkersonandcampbell@gmail.com

Greenville Shooting Suspect Pointed Guns at Targets' Heads: Witness

A protected witness says they saw Greenville shooting suspect Brandon Ray Gonzales leave a dice game held in the restroom of the party venue before pointing a gun at the heads of his targets and opening fire late Saturday night.

At 11:30 p.m., the witness said they saw Gonzales in the restroom of The Party Venue playing dice with a large group of people and that within 15 seconds of leaving the restroom Gonzales pulled a handgun from his waistband and began shooting.

Shortly after Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks announced Gonzales was the sole suspect in the shooting, his brother and a friend defended him in the Sheriff's Department parking lot. Brother, Friend Defend Greenville Shooting Suspect

Sheriff hoping for peaceful protest Saturday night

Meeks issued a statement Friday afternoon, commenting on the event scheduled at 7 p.m. Saturday outside of the Hunt County Criminal Justice Center, 2801 Stuart St. in Greenville.

Meeks said he and “everyone at the Hunt County Sheriff’s Office respects the public’s First Amendment to right to free speech and encourages those that attend the event to do so peacefully.”

Meeks added there will be zero tolerance for criminal activity at the event.

Man held in Texas party hall shooting freed as case crumbles

Man accused in Greenville shooting released from jail after new evidence, officials say

“Due to the lack of cooperation from witnesses and discovery of exculpatory evidence during the course of the investigation, we have requested the Hunt County district attorney’s office take no action on Mr. Gonzales’ case at this time and that he be released from custody," the statement said.

Gonzales, alongside his brother and his attorneys, Andrew Wilkerson and Michael Campbell, spoke outside the Hunt County Sheriff’s Office about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, promising to hold the department responsible.

He and his attorneys said he had been in his car on a FaceTime call when the gunfire erupted — he was so far away he didn’t hear anything, but he did see people running from the building.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back