Found Safe TX - Sophie, 9, w/ Michael Long, non-custodial parent, Seguin, 12 July 2021

jeni25

Reaction score
“Daddy Help Me, He Won’t Stop Touching Me”: 9-year-old Sophie from Lacy Lakeview, Texas.

Sophie says she’s a victim Of sexual assault and was forced to go back to the home of all alleged abuser.

Sophie pleads with her maternal grandmother during a custody exchange from father to mother to listen to her.

"Daddy Help Me, He Won't Stop Touching Me": 9-year-old Texas Girl Says She's A Victim Of Sexual Assault - Texas News Today

#StandWithSophie
#iStandWithSophie
#SaveOurChildren
Did the judge not care that a 9 year old was being sexually assaulted?

Did the judge not care that a 9 year old was being sexually assaulted?

I know...there’s a lot of buzz goin on about that. Against posting but, many are posting first and last names of the judge and the stepmother and her boyfriend.

So sad to see those videos. Sophie does have spunk and she knows this is not right. Hold on little one...hopefully all the attention will create a reason to look again and get her and her brothers to safety.
MOO

ADMIN NOTE:

The link in the opening post of this thread is not what WS considers MSM or info from LE that is required to start a new thread. I am however providing a link to the heavy. com article as they are a WS approved source AND a link to the Lacy Lakeview Police Department FB post to support the opening of this thread.

While links to the video of this child are contained in the various articles upthread and the video has gone viral, please do not embed the video or bring links to the video itself to Websleuths. This is in keeping with WS policy not to post images of minor children and so that this child is not identified on Websleuths.

Source: Frisco Police Department
(Department’s Facebook Page)

Frisco Police Department
You may need to just search for Fresno Police Department on their fb account.

#StandWithSophie
#iStandWithSophie
#SaveOurChildren
In this case social media is good for drawing attention to the the fact that a 9 year old child is saying that she is being sexually assaulted and needs help.

This is horrific. I have watched the video and listened to this little girl. It. Is. Heartbreaking. Her intelligence and her manner of speaking are incredible.
She knows when the "adults" are being condescending and she is fully aware
when they try and change the subject or "distract her" as if she were 2.

I realize there are legal steps that must be taken, but OMG this is a CHILD
who needs help and the adults in her life are videotaping this as she is in
torment.

I understand they need evidence but OMG!!!! She needs saving!

This child, and any other child in the home needs to be in CPS custody until the investigation is complete. This blows my mind. It is possible that neither parent is fit to have the children. I don't know. Somebody needs to file for an emergency hearing, CPS can do that right? I'm sure a medical exam is easy enough to obtain. And where the heck is the brother who tested positive for drugs?

Geez....:mad:

Please let this little girl get out of their clutches before it is too late.
All it takes for her to be "gone" is a few seconds for an angry adult to hurt her "too much," and we'll then be wondering why there is no obituary for her.

ADMIN NOTE:

The link in the opening post of this thread is not what WS considers MSM or info from LE that is required to start a new thread. I am however providing a link to the heavy. com article as they are a WS approved source AND a link to the Lacy Lakeview Police Department FB post to support the opening of this thread.

While links to the video of this child are contained in the various articles upthread and the video has gone viral, please do not embed the video or bring links to the video itself to Websleuths. This is in keeping with WS policy not to post images of minor children and so that this child is not identified on Websleuths.

Thank you for you help, sillybilly. :)

I have a friend who married a man who was punished (lightly) for sexual abuse of his daughter, but she truly believes his story that it was his nasty wife who coached her to accuse him.
I lived in the same town and worked for the doctor who examined her surgery. I filed the reports of the examination and read them, but could not talk about it. But he was as guilty as sin. She was seen by my doctor as a seven year old with a ruptured vagina from a forceful assault with a foreign object.
I don't think that my friend knew those details but I would always wonder. She was not interested enough to dig deeper.
He would fondle her in public. He was creepy to me.

I am absolutely violent over this!!!!! That child had soooooo much sense and was RIGHT on. The extreme predatory and enabling behavior of those adult females was SHOCKING!!!!! I will raise that child tomorrow and stand more strongly for her than she can imagine. NO ONE should ever hurt a child. No human should ever hear a child say the things she did without complete outrage and protectiveness. This poor baby. Sad thing is there are so many more just like her. And those women are exactly why it continues. Cover, shush, normalize, allow. Im seeing effing red right now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back