TX - Steven Hawkins for child *advertiser censored*, Austin, 2003

Reading this thread made me instantly sick. I can't even imagine someone doing something like this. Sick freaks. Oh my that poor little baby, my heart breaks for the innocent little angel. So very sad. :(

Casshew said:
Hi SadieMae, believe me - I am not disapproving, or approving, I know it goes on and I know I don't have the time of day for these child rapists so I shouldn't even give it a second thought... I also makes jokes on occasion depending on what we are talking about in regards to it.

:blowkiss:

It's just when I was imagining what you were describing - when I think about it too much :sick:

Kudos to your Sis.. I don;t know how people do that job.

I understand totally Cass. But it makes me so ANGRY when such atrocities are inflicted on innocent children. I want the perpetrators to suffer the same pain, fear, and horror they inflicted on an INNOCENT CHILD. It burns me to no end when I hear a child rapist going to court AGAIN for the same offense on another child! I always wonder why the H*ll was he released in the first place and not give LWOP! I think my sis does the unethical things she does outside the justice system and the law just so she can sleep at night.

SadieMae said:
I It burns me to no end when I hear a child rapist going to court AGAIN for the same offense on another child!
I know, I know.. it is so frustrating - it is like the legal system is it's own worst enemy - no doubt anyone caught the first time - has done the crime many times and gotten away with it. We need to have a zero tolerance for sex crimes and they are gone for good.

My heart is racing, my palms are sweating. THIS MAKES ME MAD. You know what is the worst part of this? When this "man" gets out of prison, we will be seeing him again. AND THEN we will be saying "WHY DIDNT THEY PUT HIM AWAY FOREVER"!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the classic case of this.

Mothers: watch your babies/children/teenagers. If anything feels wrong, seems wrong, or you just dont know- STOP IT. Watch your children.

"When we lay down at night, walk the streets of a city or town, travel the highways or elsewhere, it is the strong arm of the law that is around about us and protects us. Obedience to law is the duty incumbent upon all good citizens. It goes without saying that the primary duty is upon officers of the law to obey the law. As a rule, these officers are dealing with a lawless element, dangerous; who have set themselves in defiance to the will of the majority as expressed in our form of government. This element is not lamb-like and no officer is expected to meet a lamb like he would a lion. We cannot judge enforcement officers as a whole by the misconduct of over-zealous officers exceeding their authority."

mssheila said:
My heart is racing, my palms are sweating. THIS MAKES ME MAD. You know what is the worst part of this? When this "man" gets out of prison, we will be seeing him again. AND THEN we will be saying "WHY DIDNT THEY PUT HIM AWAY FOREVER"!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the classic case of this.

Mothers: watch your babies/children/teenagers. If anything feels wrong, seems wrong, or you just dont know- STOP IT. Watch your children.
mssheila...it will happen again! And I am angry because the children do not have real Mothers to protect them! The pervs cannot get close to their children unless they let them.

SadieMae said:
mssheila...it will happen again! And I am angry because the children do not have real Mothers to protect them! The pervs cannot get close to their children unless they let them.

Careful SadieMae, when a child is molested it is not always the parents fault.
A perv will get close to a chld in any way that he/she can. They may become teachers, preachers, doctors, LE, coaches, scout leaders, priests, babysitters, or any other position that will put them into contact with kids.
Unless a parent is going to totally isolate their child from the outside world, they can possibly come into contact with a child. A parent can easily be a caring concerned and involved parent, and their child can still be molested. Because a perv will watch for any means to isolate that child away from the parent, and will take advantage of any and all opportunities.
I know. I was molested. And it was through no fault of my parents. They were in the home at the time. They had no knowlege of what occured.
I was in another room with my grandfather.

I am opposed to prison rape. But for that puke it was justice. I am glad to also hear the rest of the story.

SadieMae said:
Yeah she was driving down the highway at 70mph and had to slam on brakes real hard to avoid hitting a puppy. Perps face smashed into the steel mesh in the squad car. That happened after he resisted arrest and she had to slam him on the head with her baton to get him under control to cuff him. Or so her report said....LOL. She's onl 5'3" so yeah it's believable! :D He had a broken nose, stitches and to be put in a neck brace.
:clap::clap::clap: Yeah!

It's too bad they don't still hang people in Texas because that perv sure deserves it!!! Almost as much as the creep in Cali! I really believe that the punishment should fit the crime. Ten or even seventeen years is nothing for what that child suffered! Hopefully, all the "Big Bubbas" in prison will get these guys "adjusted" to their new environments!!

SadieMae said:
...the perv was brought in the jail after found guilty she purposely put him a cell with felon waiting to transfer to the state prison she knew would take advantage of the perv...
For the most part, I believe that the prisoners should be protected. However, in this type of case, I think that it was justified that this guy received this type of treatment. After all, it was good enough for his stepson. So, this guy obviously approved of this type of behavior. I wonder how he felt being on the receiving end...

Cypros said:
So disgusting. I agree that we need to crack down more harshly on these sickos who prey on innocent children.

I am all for castration with no anesthesia and a dull, dirty knife, myself.

mysteriew said:
Careful SadieMae, when a child is molested it is not always the parents fault.
A perv will get close to a chld in any way that he/she can. They may become teachers, preachers, doctors, LE, coaches, scout leaders, priests, babysitters, or any other position that will put them into contact with kids.
Unless a parent is going to totally isolate their child from the outside world, they can possibly come into contact with a child. A parent can easily be a caring concerned and involved parent, and their child can still be molested. Because a perv will watch for any means to isolate that child away from the parent, and will take advantage of any and all opportunities.
I know. I was molested. And it was through no fault of my parents. They were in the home at the time. They had no knowlege of what occured.
I was in another room with my grandfather.
Sorry mysteryview... I wasn't speaking that it happens in all cases by no means. It's the cases where the mother is aware the abuse is going on and does nothing.

And the dad only got 10 years? Where does he live? I know how to get a hold of some Hells Angels. I can't even think straight anymore reading this BS!!!!! :furious:

...just when you think you've heard it all.

What monsters some people are.

englishleigh said:
I am all for castration with no anesthesia and a dull, dirty knife, myself.
Greta thinking.Maybe they could make a VIDEO of it and show it to some other peadophiles .I wonder how they would like that .;)

kahskye said:
Am I the only one wondering how the heck you rape a baby? Wouldn't that tear them or cause internal injuries, if not death? I just don't understand it. It must be a power play. We really need to get more serious w/ anyone who so much as touches a baby or child. This really makes me sick!
The definition of rape differes from state to state, but often does not require penetration as a factor.

kahskye said:
Am I the only one wondering how the heck you rape a baby? Wouldn't that tear them or cause internal injuries, if not death? I just don't understand it. It must be a power play. We really need to get more serious w/ anyone who so much as touches a baby or child. This really makes me sick!
I finally found a website that described (partially) the activity that got this jackass busted:
http://www.xbizlive.com/news_piece.php?id=2275
Turns out it is not actually rape as we understand the term. The man was "engaging in a sexually explicit act" in the presence of the baby and that he claims "he did it at the request of the chat members". It also seems that the chat members have no idea who the other people are, or where they live, which may explain why it took so long to track this guy down, since the investigation initally stemmed from a bust in Detroit. It also explains why he also got 10 years--since actual rape wasn't involved.
Charging the other guy on the chat room that incited the act with more time is obvivously meant as a message that those who consume child *advertiser censored* can find them selves with sentences even worse than those who proudce it, since it a supply/demand crime.

Edited to note that the link above is to an adult entertianment industry news site. Commercial *advertiser censored* producers in the country seriously loathe kiddie *advertiser censored* and the people who produce it, as it brings a lot of heat down onto their business, and often work to turn in those they know are producing or trying to sell the crap. Plus, they have kids too, ya know.

Babies do get raped though, many die of internal injuries and/or need surgery to repair their injuries. I have posted many stories here on WS involving infant/toddler rape as have other members :(

Casshew said:
Babies do get raped though, many die of internal injuries and/or need surgery to repair their injuries. I have posted many stories here on WS involving infant/toddler rape as have other members :(
It's such sick . I just can't fathom why anyone would do anything like that to a BABY!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back