GUILTY TX - Summer Baldwin, 29, raped & murdered, Lubbock, 13 Sept 2005

'She deserved to live' - Remembering Summer Baldwin, 13 years after her murder

Stuffed inside a suitcase, buried amongst the garbage, they found the body of 29-year-old Summer Baldwin; Uvah Robak's only child.

"She was just a really happy person and she deserved to live. She shouldn't have had her life cut short," Robak said.

While Robak has her daughter's ashes, she said she will never have closure.

"There will never be closure because you know, she is gone and we miss her every day," Robak said.

Texas executes San Antonio man who stuffed woman’s body into luggage

"...HUNTSVILLE — With his final words, “suitcase killer” Rosendo Rodriguez of San Antonio called for the FBI to investigate the Lubbock County district attorney and medical examiner.

After a final statement that took more than seven minutes in which Rodriguez urged onlookers to write other men on death row, called for a boycott of Texas businesses and referenced his Catholic faith, he died by lethal injection.

“The state may have my body but not my soul,” Rodriguez said....

The lethal dose of pentobarbital started flowing at 6:24 p.m., and Rodriguez was pronounced dead 22 minutes later.

“I had the honor and privilege to know many prison guards and staff,” he told onlookers before his death. “I want to thank all of them. I would like for everyone to write the people on death row as they are all good men, and I am very happy I got to know them. All of their lives are worth knowing about.”

“I want everyone to boycott every single business in the state of Texas until all the businesses are pressed to stop the death penalty,” Rodriguez continued. “With that, Lord, I commend my spirit.”

At one point, he decried the “thousands” he alleged were wrongfully convicted by Lubbock County District Attorney Matt Powell.

“This needs to be brought to justice,” he said. Powell declined to address the condemned man’s final words against him...."

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...utes-San-Antonio-man-who-stuffed-12786261.php

summer-baldwin.jpg

Link: https://cbsnews3.cbsistatic.com/hub...55ef43eec78f816c921d97d169/summer-baldwin.jpg

RIP Summer...:candle:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back