TX TX - Tanya Michelle Williams, 1, Center, June 7, 1983

Translates to : I'm sorry I found one that I think is Tanya's brother and she happens to be a painter, but the answer is not they may be wrong.

(Sorry, that looks like a bad translation. Perhaps someone here can find a more accurate translation).

I hope WS can be part of solving this very sad mystery.
Google translation from Persian to English:"Please, I found one that I think is Tanya's brother and happens to be a painter, but they do not answer, maybe it's wrong".

Maybe, she wants to say they didn't reply to her message? Is that what you meant @Tyahsany? If that is the case, i noticed Tanya's brother has at least 4 FB profiles. Bear in mind that contacting family is not the step to take. You should contact the Shelby County Sheriff's Office 1-936-598-5601.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

MOO JMO

خوشحالم که تونستی وصل بشی لطفاً اگر فکر می کنند شما خواهر گمشده آنها نیستید، ناامید نشوید. گاهی اوقات رسیدگی به اخباری از این دست مدتی طول می کشد تا خانواده بررسی شود. شما باید یک آزمایش DNA انجام دهید و امیدواریم یکی از اعضای خانواده نیز مایل به انجام آن باشد.
I'm glad that you were able to connect. Please don't be discouraged if they think you might not be their missing sister. Sometimes news like this takes some time for the family to process. You will need to do a DNA test, and hopefully someone in the family will be willing to do one too.
No, I'm not disappointed, maybe they're not interested in finding Tanya, Iran DNA Bank is closed, I'm waiting for an opportunity to test DNA, thank you for your follow up

He blocked me, and I think they were themselves because all the sisters were on the followers listخواهش می کنم من یکی را پیدا کردم که فکر می کنم برادر تانیا است و اتفاقاً نقاش است، اما جواب نمی دهند، شاید اشتباه باشد

خوشحالم که تونستی وصل بشی لطفاً اگر فکر می کنند شما خواهر گمشده آنها نیستید، ناامید نشوید. گاهی اوقات رسیدگی به اخباری از این دست مدتی طول می کشد تا خانواده بررسی شود. شما باید یک آزمایش DNA انجام دهید و امیدواریم یکی از اعضای خانواده نیز مایل به انجام آن باشد.
او من را بلاک کرد و فکر می کنم آنها خودشان بودند زیرا همه خواهران در لیست فالوور بودند

او من را بلاک کرد و فکر می کنم آنها خودشان بودند زیرا همه خواهران در لیست فالوور بودند
Translates to:"He blocked me and I think they were themselves because all the sisters were on the follower list"

I'm so sorry @Tyahsany. We are advised to not contact family members but, since Tanya's sister is looking for her, maybe you should try and contact her.
She's easy to find on Facebook. And you could also try to register here: Texas Adoption Record #90877 – Find My Family

MOO JMO

ترجمه می شود: "او من را بلاک کرد و فکر می کنم آنها خودشان بودند زیرا همه خواهران در لیست فالوور بودند"

خیلی متاسفم @Tyahsany. به ما توصیه می شود که با اعضای خانواده تماس نگیریم، اما از آنجایی که خواهر تانیا به دنبال او است، شاید باید سعی کنید و با او تماس بگیرید.
او به راحتی در فیس بوک پیدا می شود. و همچنین می توانید در اینجا ثبت نام کنید: سابقه فرزندخواندگی تگزاس شماره 90877 - خانواده من را بیابید

MOO JMO
I mean, is she Tanya's half-sister? An adopted child?

I mean, is she Tanya's half-sister? An adopted child?
No. She's Tanya's biological sister. She is looking for Tanya. Apparently she believes Tanya was given for adoption?

Biological Sister looking for Adoptee
Lavrisa McGuffin

Adoptee's Info
Birth Name: Tanya Michele Williams
Adoptive Name:
Date of Birth: Sep 29, 1981 (now 40 years old)
Birth Location: Unknown city, Jefferson county, Texas USA

MOO JMO

خواهش می کنم من یکی را پیدا کردم که فکر می کنم برادر تانیا است و اتفاقاً نقاش است، اما جواب نمی دهند، شاید اشتباه باشد
I checked Tanya's brother and none of his profiles say he's a painter or has an interest in art. My guess is that you contacted the wrong person?

MOO JMO

من برادر تانیا را بررسی کردم و هیچ یک از پروفایل های او نمی گوید که او یک نقاش است یا به هنر علاقه دارد. حدس من این است که با شخص اشتباهی تماس گرفتید؟
David oliver williams

@Tyahsany There are other people with the same name. The painter you found is not from the US. <modsnip: discussing private messaging>
As i previously said, Tanya's sister is easy to find on FB. And she's trying to locate Tanya. Just follow the link i posted to the Find My Family site <modsnip: discussing private messaging>

MOO JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

There are thousands of different languages in the world. WS is based in the US and English is the preferred language for posting. The thread is difficult for the majority of our members to follow due to the Persian script and subsequent translations.

Please do the translation behind the scenes first and then post only in English (or discuss in private messaging).

Thank you.

Baffled... what's going on here?

Take a look at the first two posts in this thread. It shows details, including a picture of little child that went missing and was never found.

Tyahsany believes she may be that child. If you look through the thread and see the photos, you can see that the possibility is not far-fetched. Don't be intimidated by the Parsi language, It's translatable and has been translated throughout the thread.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this tragic story could have a happy ending, in part because of the support and encouragement of the people here at WS?

I rea
Take a look at the first two posts in this thread. It shows details, including a picture of little child that went missing and was never found.

Tyahsany believes she may be that child. If you look through the thread and see the photos, you can see that the possibility is not far-fetched. Don't be intimidated by the Parsi language, It's translatable and has been translated throughout the thread.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this tragic story could have a happy ending, in part because of the support and encouragement of the people here at WS?
I realise that but what I am confused about is why a little girl missing off a dirt track in the states would end up in Iran?! Am I missing something?

Hi, new here. Found this thread while researching the case. As far-fetched as it may be that a child from East Texas could end up in Iran, apparently there was a child trafficking ring operating around the time of Tanya's disappearance, though police didn't think the two cases were connected at the time. If Tyahsany is able to get a DNA test done, she should not only contact the sheriff's office but look into possibly getting the profile uploaded to something like GEDMatch.

VANISHED: Tanya Michelle Williams | KETK.com | FOX51.com

I also found this from 2016 that suggests there more to the story but I have not found a follow up or any more info.
Tanya Michelle Williams

NEW ENGLAND COLD CASES: Tanya Michelle Williams

While looking through old newspaper articles for vanished children who could be connected to the Allenstown case, I came across this article about little Tanya Michelle Williams missing out of Mount Hermon, Texas in June of 1983. Tanya was not listed in any of the databases as still being missing but I could not find any articles that stated that she had been found, either. Using an obituary I found for a family member, I tracked down an aunt of Tanya's who informed me that her niece had never been found. I also spoke with the sheriff, now elderly, who had headed up the investigation. He told me that several years after she went missing, a tip was phoned in regarding her whereabouts. (More on that later!)

Tanya's case file had disappeared over the years but with the new information, it was clear to me that the first thing that needed to happen was that she be officially listed as missing. I went to Texas in April 2018 for Missing in North Texas Day where Tanya's aunt and I got her registered with NamUs which then led to her being listed with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. She is also now listed with the Charley Project.

Because of the story we heard from the old sheriff, we have wondered if there could be a connection between Tanya's case and the 1983 Texas case involving another curly-haired little girl, Desiree Carroll.

There will be more to come on the Williams case and it's an insane back story. Supposedly the Texas Rangers are investigating but time has passed and we may need to jump start things by going to the media.
I think that her case might be related to Desiree's and possibly Amber Crum and Megan Garner.

ADMIN NOTE:

There are thousands of different languages in the world. WS is based in the US and English is the preferred language for posting. The thread is difficult for the majority of our members to follow due to the Persian script and subsequent translations.

Please do the translation behind the scenes first and then post only in English (or discuss in private messaging).

Thank you.

bbm

Bringing this forward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member