TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I also think that the SP might have tried to be dressed and purposely look like RB...maybe thats one of the reasons because that walk makes it look like him.....maybe someone from RB's business dealings? Anyone know what he did for work..etc?

He owned a business called Bevers Aggregate in Austin Tx. I think rock hound business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He owned a business called Bevers Aggregate in Austin Tx. I think rock hound business.

He was a rock and gravel supplier to builders and for construction projects. But doesn't seem to be active now. I saw something that made me think he is active in the gold tailings in Oregon, but I cannot find it now.

I'm still here, disappointed that MPD doesn't utilize what Our dear former member Foxfire says is LE's greatest asset, "the general public."
I believe releasing the remaining video at the church, and maybe doing a townhall with the locals to answer questions or a decent press conference answering some of the tough questions while asking for the publics help would be a terrific thang.
I'm troubled that there are not more news reporters digging into this and reporting on same, what's up with that? Maybe LE doesn't want them to?

SBM

I'm troubled that there are not more news reporters digging into this and reporting on same, what's up with that? Maybe LE doesn't want them to?

I know. Everyone is silent. No press digging, no friends or friends of friends slipping, no family. Nothing. Nada. Strange!!

I can't seem to locate the portion of the video that aligns with the description. Can you post the full size screen grab used as the source and explain any edits. TIA

sure - here is the screen capture at 1.48 that I cropped/enlarged and lightened/clarified using Windows 10 Photos

1.48b on 2-24.jpg

From watching that portion of the video, am I correct in thinking this pic is showing the left side of SP’s face or the front of the face? Thanks.

yes, it is the left side/front of the killer's face as she is entering the alcove

sure - here is the screen capture at 1.48 that I cropped/enlarged and lightened/clarified using Windows 10 Photos

View attachment 111308

Thank you! That was very helpful. I see the profile and what appears to be a full face reflection?? I don't see the balaclava though. Can you see it?

Thank you! That was very helpful. I see the profile and what appears to be a full face reflection?? I don't see the balaclava though. Can you see it?

Can you share where you see that

:Happybirthday: was hoping something happened seeing few pages since last here....had a new granddaughter who wanted to meet Mimi so decided to come into this world few days early! Sent straight from Heaven above! Off to catch up between swaddling ! So blessed

Congratulations, Mimi!

Curious is the reason there's so much publicity on the IN case because they were children? Murder is horrific no matter what, but just makes me curious since MB never had billboards etc. excuse the ignorance, I've only followed these 2 and can hardly keep up. [emoji51]

View attachment 111308
Since you can make out a profile, do you feel confident that you know who did it? I'm terrible at seeing what others see in these and couldn't make anything out.

Wouldn't it be handy to have the Altima video broken down like this too!

I'm still here, disappointed that MPD doesn't utilize what Our dear former member Foxfire says is LE's greatest asset, "the general public."
I believe releasing the remaining video at the church, and maybe doing a townhall with the locals to answer questions or a decent press conference answering some of the tough questions while asking for the publics help would be a terrific thang.

Treading gently to respect WS rules. May I ask if anyone would consider the SP to be a member of FF/LE? I found a perfect match (photo) to SPs height, legs, both feet, stance and posture.

I can't seem to shake the fact that SWFA posted the videos so close together (within a few weeks- last one 12/23). Makes me feel there's a connection (yes I know what the SWFA said the purpose was). I am going on insticnt only. Anyone else feel that there's a connection?

https://youtu.be/72o1rfteSc0

Treading gently to respect WS rules. May I ask if anyone would consider the SP to be a member of FF/LE? I found a perfect match (photo) to SPs height, legs, both feet, stance and posture.

Can you elaborate?

Curious is the reason there's so much publicity on the IN case because they were children? Murder is horrific no matter what, but just makes me curious since MB never had billboards etc. excuse the ignorance, I've only followed these 2 and can hardly keep up. [emoji51]

The first thing that comes to mind is the MB case could possibly be targeting MB only and possibly LE feels no one else is in danger. The Delphi case was committed against two children and perhaps LE feels that other children are in great danger bc perps who kill kids do not stop until caught. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419