TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go blind...but still trying to get that darn plate number from the Altima...making a little (very little) headway. To me it appears the first letter is a C. And I can see the numbers 3 and 7.

license plate numbers.JPG

I keep trying to rationalize the whole breaking in and then driving to the gun store, and it just doesn't make sense to me. Yes, I get that you can view church from there and obviously no criminal is smart, but why the heck would you be so obvious?! Everything about this crime was strategic (from what little we know.) I just can't imagine thinking if cops did come that you wouldn't be seen. I'd think you'd at least go somewhere like Whataburger where it's not exactly strange to see random people in there at night. Although you wouldn't have the view, you'd definitely hear sirens or see a bunch of cop cars if I remember the layout correctly. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't post on this forum, but my head is spinning. IMO - with the SP being caught on camera, this should have been solved a long time ago.

I feel this was planned well in advance and SP would certainly know if the church had an alarm. Otherwise if an alarm call was made and LE came the whole thing would have been over. There are alot of ways the SP could know there was no alarm. A camper could just ask MB, or someone may have checked with someone else at the church. Maybe a person could even pretend to be with an alarm company and verify it with the County.

Agree that the SP knew the ins and outs of the church system. The sauntering around on camera--IMO it's obvious they knew no one was monitoring those cameras in real time.

So why the broken double doors if they didn't enter/exit that area?

A couple - I believe- of window screens were also compromised without anyone entering through those windows. I have stumbled upon that very detail too and concluded, that part of it may have been to check for a (silent) alarm and see if anyone dispatches like previously mentioned, but the broken screens did not make much sense to me. That looks like staging, although a very obvious one.

Who knows, perhaps the perp never left the church (kitchen area) from the night before and therefore felt the need to plant all those false clues..

-Nin

I keep trying to rationalize the whole breaking in and then driving to the gun store, and it just doesn't make sense to me. Yes, I get that you can view church from there and obviously no criminal is smart, but why the heck would you be so obvious?! Everything about this crime was strategic (from what little we know.) I just can't imagine thinking if cops did come that you wouldn't be seen. I'd think you'd at least go somewhere like Whataburger where it's not exactly strange to see random people in there at night. Although you wouldn't have the view, you'd definitely hear sirens or see a bunch of cop cars if I remember the layout correctly. JMO

We have talked a bit about MB knowing someone was doing something illegal. Perhaps someone from SWFA was involved or maybe they were also a problem to that person who was into illegal activity so driving around SWFA was done to implicate them in what the SP knew was going to happen later at the church. Is that why it looks like they are signaling to someone there? Also we have not seen all the video from SWFA, none of the car on the back side. They may have met or picked up someone there. Alot of things could have happened. Maybe they were checking the flood level of Waxahachie Creek which runs very close to the back of SWFA.

We have talked a bit about MB knowing someone was doing something illegal. Perhaps someone from SWFA was involved or maybe they were also a problem to that person who was into illegal activity so driving around SWFA was done to implicate them in what the SP knew was going to happen later at the church. Is that why it looks like they are signaling to someone there? Also we have not seen all the video from SWFA, none of the car on the back side. They may have met or picked up someone there. Alot of things could have happened. Maybe they were checking the flood level of Waxahachie Creek which runs very close to the back of SWFA.

I've thought all along it was some type of affair or perceived affair gone wrong. Who knows, but I can't imagine her knowing about illegal things that would make someone kill. Then again, I don't think there's ever a reason for murder. Can't shake the gut feel it's a rage murder. JMO

The longer this case goes on unsolved I tend to believe some sort of LE is involved in the murder or son of LE is. Hate saying it but the murderer is on camera. Should not be this hard to solve.

I agree. The SP's got in the car and left. First off the CCofC is out in the middle of nowhere. The only thing close to it is the SWFA store. There is a Whataburger and an Exxon about a mile up the road and an airport a couple of miles in the other direction.

Here is my theory. The SP's went to the CCofC and broke in. Then, they left and drove over to the SWFA parking lot to see if the CCofC alarms were working. They parked their car in the parking lot where they could get a good view of the CCofC to see if cops were coming. Once they knew the alarms either didn't work or there were no alarms, they drove off and probably came back to the CCofC sometime later. I really think the nissan was involved and that the MPD knows who is involved. They are just making sure they have all the information to make a case.

The longer this case goes on unsolved I tend to believe some sort of LE is involved in the murder or son of LE is. Hate saying it but the murderer is on camera. Should not be this hard to solve.

Or the investigators are just incompetent. Only 64.8 percent of murder offenses are cleared by arrest or other exceptional means, according to the FBI. So murderers have a fairly good chance of getting away with their crime. An even better chance if it's a random crime.

Wow, that's the best close up day pic I've seen of CoC from SWFA!

I had no idea SWFA looks into the southeast side of CoC and it's no wonder they knew the time MB drove in! I knew the church was catiwompus (sp) but it is seriously catiewompus.

Certainly they had the camper who arrived at 4:30 on their video.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I asked my husband what "catiewompus" means. He said, "Isn't that from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?" LOL

Hadn't heard that term in a long time. Had to check the spelling. Cattywampus

Or the investigators are just incompetent. Only 64.8 percent of murder offenses are cleared by arrest or other exceptional means, according to the FBI. So murderers have a fairly good chance of getting away with their crime. An even better chance if it's a random crime.

Totally agree with you.

I've thought all along it was some type of affair or perceived affair gone wrong. Who knows, but I can't imagine her knowing about illegal things that would make someone kill. Then again, I don't think there's ever a reason for murder. Can't shake the gut feel it's a rage murder. JMO

Well, we know of two of them b/c of the SWs. I don't think these men intended any harm. Temptation runs deep and the river is wide. LE mentioned the lover's triangle did not lead them anywhere fruitful. That tells me the killer was not a lover nor a lover's spouse. We have several families whose lives were inverted by the behavior.

The Cs marriage obviously could not sustain the hit. JMO, CW told his spouse before the SWs came down on him. CW had to know a confession to his wife would go much smoother than a Sheriff's Deputy standing at their front door. Outward appearance would be one of shock but she already knew. CW controlled that situation. He had eight days before the SW was served to him.

Then, we go on to the Bs on the SW. There is plenty of speculation to go around for obvious reasons but possibly the fishing trip off the bucket list made it the perfect time for SPs plan. In fact, that very day and time, in particular, were selected for that very reason of implicating the husband. RB/VB being in another state combined nicely for SP. And kept LEO busy busy. Someone earlier wrote that SP was the POLICE. This theory, too, kept LEO busy busy.

SP left us clues to read. SP overpowered a strong, powerful and popular mother of three daughters inside a Holy Church of God when she showed up for work on early Monday morning following the CG convention weekend trip to Austin. The location being a sacred place tells me it was of utmost importance to SP that the death occur there. It was also, possibly a fairly convenient location for SP.

Always, only my opinion and all that jazz

I hope it's ok to post this and I'm guessing it's already been discussed, but the POI in the April Vancleave murder??? His walk?

I feel this was planned well in advance and SP would certainly know if the church had an alarm. Otherwise if an alarm call was made and LE came the whole thing would have been over. There are alot of ways the SP could know there was no alarm. A camper could just ask MB, or someone may have checked with someone else at the church. Maybe a person could even pretend to be with an alarm company and verify it with the County.
What you just stated is ONE reason I believe more than one SP is involved in this very "elaborate murder". Thanks for your thoughts!

I think SP was familiar with the church building, parking lot, security cameras, and lights.

It has been said that not all of the security cameras worked properly. Were the cameras known not to work? If so, who knew they did not work properly, and perhaps at random times? Maybe church members, workers, or their friends knew? Or, did someone disconnect some of the cameras? If so, when were they at the church to do that?

I hope it's ok to post this and I'm guessing it's already been discussed, but the POI in the April Vancleave murder??? His walk?

IDK. I have seen video of several people with a very distinctive walk like that of the SP. But, IMO, the distinctive walk by the SP in the MB case is caused by the perp wearing shoes that are too big for him/her. Perhaps it was to frame someone else, or perhaps SP disposed of shoes afterwards to ensure tracks in mud could not be traced to him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500