TX TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blood belonged to a dog. Also both Randy and his wife have an alibi, checked and confirmed by the LE. In the other words: yes, this shirt was a freaking coincidence, more so that the person in the footage wears black from head to toe.

yes, the entire family has albis and aren't suspects.
My theory is someone close to the family decided to target Missy without their permission or knowledge. So they have no clue this friend of the family did this to Missy.

Or something as simple as his dog got into a fight so he had to take the shirt to the cleaners.

I just wanted to point out that DNA showed it as animal blood as your post did not do so, so infered as per Heavy.com that it was 'unexplained'.
I didn’t refer to it because the posts above it do so, and it’s not only been all over the WS pages, but in the media as well. I thought that it’s pretty well known (actually, sort of dead-horse beating) well known. So, no, not inferred to as unexplained.

I’m aware that many don’t agree with me, but I have an issue with dragging a shirt with visible blood on it into the dry cleaners shortly after your daughter in law has been violently murdered, making headlines everywhere, at least regionally. It seems a rather strange (and in my book, ghoulish, thing to do.) There are bags, boxes, methods of folding or wadding or any other number of ways to carry a soiled shirt into a dry cleaners. I’ve done it once or twice myself.

Just as I find that act rather strange and offensive, I also found his smirking and smiling at the police station, uh, strange and offensive. That’s his right, though. We all “process” things differently, and perhaps that’s how he processes his daughter-in-law’s murder.

Last edited:
You daughter-in-law was brutally murdered and it seemed like a good idea to take a bloody shirt to a cleaners instead of just trashing it?

It really feels like taunting, red herring attempts, and scoping out what the cops are doing to keep tabs on you.

I can't speak for everyone, but if my DIL was viciously killed, and people were looking at me sideways for it, I wouldn't be seen anywhere with a bloody shirt, no matter what living thing produced the blood.

I’m just replying here so that this message is posted again, as there is no LOVE button here. So, LOVE your post!

But, IF you did it, then you REALLY wouldn't take the bloody shirt to the cleaner I would think and yet he did (with his dog's blood on it just as he had stated). Just my take on it.

Imagine if he has tossed a bloody shirt in th garbage and been "caught" doing that. Even worse spin with that scenario by people who would like to think he is involved (and he may be, but he may not be). Damned if he does; damned if he doesn't n'est pas? IE: he's in a no-win situation no matter what he does IMO.
Or, he could take the bloody shirt into the cleaners in a bag, folded up -I don’t know, maybe just not with the blood side displayed quite so prominently. You know, like a normal person taking an item of clothing to the cleaners.

If he’s worried about it being seen as evidence, he can certainly call LE and say, “look, I’m going to take a bloody shirt into the cleaners. I know as family I may be a suspect, so I just want to give you a heads up that it’s blood from my dog. You’re certainly welcome to test it.”

You know what I find the most ridiculous about this whole episode, though? The gullibility of the average joe. Does this guy look like someone who’s going to bother taking one shirt into the cleaners that’s covered in blood? (I have news for him: It’s not coming out. If he wanted to get the blood out, he’d put it under cold water immediately, then wash immediately.)

However, RB looks for all the world like a guy who doesn’t own a white shirt. Let alone bother to take them into the cleaners. (My husband would chuck the thing in the garbage.) I just find so much about this whole dog/shirt scenario odd, but I won’t go into the details because I have suspicions, but no proof. Just as there doesn’t seem to be much proof of anything about Missy’s case. We’re all just speculating.

The dog/shirt thing, though. Wow. Right up there with the police station thing.

The blood belonged to a dog. Also both Randy and his wife have an alibi, checked and confirmed by the LE. In the other words: yes, this shirt was a freaking coincidence, more so that the person in the footage wears black from head to toe.
I appreciate your point of view, but I think not. Not a coincidence at all.

Hexe, I don’t mean to be argumentative, but this reminds me of the Liz Barrazza case, wherein LE stopped a truck of the same make/model as the killer’s, within the distance of the crime commensurate with the timing of it, and simply dismissed it as “the driver had a reason to be there” explanation. Now, that’s a little quick for me. A little superficial. So what??? Maybe the driver had TWO reasons to be there.

Same with the dog/shirt scenario. Oh, it’s dog blood. He has an alibi. Nothing to see here. Well, I say wait a minute. But I say no more here. I just find it all interesting, and am gobsmacked at how many people simple move on after a superficial explanation.

But that’s just me. Again, not meaning to be argumentative, just to give a differing opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500