TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're right. As far as we know he was there. But our proof for that is FB and some are saying that kind of thing can be manipulated on FB to say one is somewhere they are not. IDK

But, let's go on the supposition that it is true, he was in California. I don't know if you saw the you-tube video today with a side by side comparison of RB and the perp. It is uncanny.

May just be a coincidence BUT I wonder if someone went out of their way to make it appear to be him. Could there be someone who hated him and MB? Just pure speculation.

Why did the perp look directly at teh camera?

Maybe a wall clock was right above it and they were checking the time. Idk.

This perp has planned this perfectly. Everything seems calculated.

<modsnip>

Wasn't CW on linkedin as a VP of some "health product" company? Not about MMA? JMO

I just checked his LI profile and see that he is a direct connection to my boss (tech company, nothing to do with health or fitness).

This has been puzzling to me since the case started. Maybe the perp was trying to figure out how to disable the cameras or trying to determine if the cameras were even functioning. I don't know, but it seems like a potentially big mistake to me.

Orrrr he has a narcissist streak and enjoys being seen and recorded, enjoys having an audience.

He apparently has been a healthcare consultant, though the website does not give much info on exactly what they do. Elevate Healthcare Consultants is also on FB. You need to click on the employee's photo to read a short bio:
http://www.elevatehcc.com/about/#

I read it. Jibberish, to me......do they recruit doctors for specific sportspeople or something? Gosh, I feel stupid, but I have no idea of what the company is about. JMO Eta.........I thought that maybe this company was somehow how Missy connected with CW, but I do not think so, now. JMO

You're right. As far as we know he was there. But our proof for that is FB and some are saying that kind of thing can be manipulated on FB to say one is somewhere they are not. IDK

rsbm

Actually, no -- FB is not the proof for me. MSM is the proof, for me, and counts as evidence until there is some LE or MSM to refute it.

rsbm

Actually, no -- FB is not the proof for me. MSM is the proof, for me, and counts as evidence until there is some LE or MSM to refute it.
I understand. Sometimes I think we at WS do better research then MSM. JMO

I read it. Jibberish, to me......do they recruit doctors for specific sportspeople or something? Gosh, I feel stupid, but I have no idea of what the company is about. JMO Eta.........I thought that maybe this company was somehow how Missy connected with CW, but I do not think so, now. JMO

I think it's just a health care recruiting company. For placing doctors and allied health professionals.
Hospitals use them to fill positions and employees use them to find jobs. Like Head Hunters, if you are familiar with that.

Elevate Healthcare Consultants recruits and places physicians. Click the release button at the bottom of the page and it provides a media "release" biopic about each person. The website is not very professional IMO, and at least one biopic I read certainly is not the expected level of writing of a college graduate. I know someone who works in this field in the administration of a hospital interviewing doctors. Her hospital would not use a company like EHCC, ever.

Elevate Healthcare Consultants recruits and places physicians. Click the release button at the bottom of the page and it provides a media "release" biopic about each person. The website is not very professional IMO, and at least one biopic I read certainly is not the expected level of writing of a college graduate. I know someone who works in this field in the administration of a hospital interviewing doctors. Her hospital would not use a company like EHCC, ever.

Yes, they need a good proofreader. I read only a few of the bios and found language errors in them.

I understand. Sometimes I think we at WS do better research then MSM. JMO

I think you're right, sometimes. That being said, what is your research to refute the multiple MSM statements that he and his wife were in California at the time?

Bringing this over from last thread

Church Layout

I have a question regarding the church layout (nicely done!) posted by "Arkansasmimi" in the Timeline/Media thread:

attachment.php

According to the plan, where would this double glass door be located? In other words, is this supposed to be the entry (covered driveway/porch) next to the "dutch doors" - nursery- ?

attachment.php

If so, according to the posted layout, that would be the SW corner of the building and the area, where MB was found by the CG participants. However, that SW corner entry with the covered driveway/porch looks entirely different in this pic here, no vertical bars in the side windows:

attachment.php

Perhaps I am just confused, but I have a problem lining up the video with the layout. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Nin​

In reply to Nin:

I think the SP is shown walking in the NW end of the building with one of the the roll-up doors to the kitchen in the background.

Where do you see a roll-up door?

THANKS! Guess I wasn't too far off the mark. Sounds like a bit of a pyramid biz? I know that they are all over the place in the USA but it seems like several businesses involved in this case, are of that sort. JMO

Wow. I would think a physician would not need to get a job via a service like this. They are physicians and they know who are hiring and can apply directly. Now a nursing agency would be different. But you still have to submit applications and interview with the business itself. Idk

There are a few reasons that I am keeping CW on my radar for this investigation, although if I knew his alibi, it would be a game changer in my opinion on him. One reason is that I noticed in several pics online, he tends to put his weight on his right leg and bend the left one a bit. The suspect in the church video did this as well, but it does not mean that I believe that CW was involved in the crime, just that he's not "off the table" for me. There are a few other things, one of which he swings his leg around in the cage and I noticed the suspect doing that as well in the video, but a cage is small, so maybe that is how he walks in the cage. I did create my own side by side images for myself (obviously can't post) and the stance is similar, but I am on the fence as far as his involvement.

A quick technical question about BB and RB alibis: both would have been easily and quickly verifiable by LE, so would/could they have been arrested if LE knew for definite either of them were lying about their whereabouts? Or would LE, despite knowing they had lied, still need to find more "probable cause" before they could nick them?

My gut feeling is the alibis checked out fine, I would hope it they didn't it would be sufficient probable cause for arrest but I'm not sure how that works. I reckon they have not been totally cleared in case it turns out one of them was complicit in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member