TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 min is a longggg time. If there was a shooting, that would be a matter of seconds. Sit in a dark room with no distractions for 15 min. A lot could be done. IMO

Maybe to murder but not to clean up and exit before being noticed. :dunno:

In thinking about BB alibi, I keep coming back to this case in Alabama in which a pastor's wife was found brutally murdered in her home in Aug. 2013. The husband had an alibi of being out of town in TN, and he was and had proof of receipts, etc., but the prosecution alleges that he traveled back and forth during the time of his alibi in order to murder his wife. He was arrested and charged with his wife's murder about 5 months later, in Jan. 2014. I think his trial is scheduled for this summer. http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2015/05/homewood_pastors_wife_cited_hu.html

This has been one of my theories with the MB case! BB would have had time to drive back to Dallas area from Biloxi after dinner on Sunday (per my google maps search) it's about 8 hours - but prob faster w/ no traffic. I think he checked-in on FB at a restaurant in MS for dinner, so I guess he was there or buddies would have discredited by now (unless they have and we don't know yet). BB then could have driven back and had "opportunity." He obviously got a call about MB at 5:00 a.m.(ish). He could have texted his fishing buddies he had to go home (prob didn't see them that early in the am) - all the while, he's back in TX. I was thinking maybe he then could have driven to a remote area after crime and waited the amount of time it would take to drive back from MS to TX before going home. Also giving time to clean up/discard evidence. This could be way off - but I have not heard from LE (or MSM) anything that could discount this theory. And LE could be trying to tie pieces like this together with interviews from fishing buddies, cell data, video enhancement from church, car rental, etc. before making an arrest. Again, all just a theory based on what has been released and televised interviews, and JMO.

I know this is graphic to think about, but is a decent possibility IMO. Could the SWATPERP have used a gun, possibly with the "silencer" in his hand, to kill MB? The bullets could have been dug out (cringe) of the chest in head to remove evidence. Explaining the term "cleanup" as well as why the dog was brought in. It would also explain why the perp didn't have to fear a struggle and being overpowered.

Just an idea. Do you see this lining up in any other details?

Yeah this has been mentioned and discussed a little bit. I'm sure it's been done, given enough time. But I don't really think that's a solid way to destroy evidence. I think it in most cases it would be very difficult and messy to dig a bullet out of a body. You'd probably have to remove your gloves to feel your way. You'd probably need other instruments to widen the wounds or resect tissue. You'd really just risk leaving way more evidence behind than you'd potentially be getting rid of, imho. But like I say, it's probably been done before.

This has been one of my theories with the MB case! BB would have had time to drive back to Dallas area from Biloxi after dinner on Sunday (per my google maps search) it's about 8 hours - but prob faster w/ no traffic. I think he checked-in on FB at a restaurant in MS for dinner, so I guess he was there or buddies would have discredited by now (unless they have and we don't know yet). BB then could have driven back and had "opportunity." He obviously got a call about MB at 5:00 a.m.(ish). He could have texted his fishing buddies he had to go home (prob didn't see them that early in the am) - all the while, he's back in TX. I was thinking maybe he then could have driven to a remote area after crime and waited the amount of time it would take to drive back from MS to TX before going home. Also giving time to clean up/discard evidence. This could be way off - but I have not heard from LE (or MSM) anything that could discount this theory. And LE could be trying to tie pieces like this together with interviews from fishing buddies, cell data, video enhancement from church, car rental, etc. before making an arrest. Again, all just a theory based on what has been released and televised interviews, and JMO.

I am certain that I saw mentioned on one of these threads that a friend drove BB home from the fishing trip location. I can't begin to know where to find that now (17 threads!), and can't verify the info myself through another source. Anyone else?

My understanding is he didn't drive back to TX by himself and they drove a rental car back to TX. If true, that would discount the theory.

Asper SWs "MARRIAGE had intimate relationships & financial issues" TWO people in ONE marriage :)

We *know* Missy sent flirtatious texts. Is it right to only jump on the woman? The same woman who was murdered???

What evidence have we had that BB has NOT dabbled outside the marriage? His word? Your word? Or? Opinion? Not good enough in a court of law. Even if such "dabbling" (if this happened by BB) was also as innocent as the said/hereto known flirtatious texts Missy allegedly sent?

Have we received/seen any fact Missy had an affair? Or are we basing this on her "flirty texts" thing? Is there evidence BB did not have an affair? Unknown. Fact remains an affair doth not a murderer make.

:)

Ok, so it's just speculation. I just wondered if I'd missed something that stated it as fact. I must admit that this case confuses me a bit as it has way more leeway for digging in and speculating than any other case I've seen on WS.
Back to your regularly scheduled programming..

BBM

It wouldn't be a good idea use his phone in Texas. LE would find out really easy where he was at the time of the murder. JMO

Adding: There is no link to my opinion other than my posts. Is my/our opinion obsolete without a link? Therefore everyone who mentioned a gun, getaway car, hospital injury, etc may have been used or Missy had an affair should also be condemned for no factual link? Ditto AT CT WH RB and all others on SW?

And that is...I would not be surprised if BB dabbled outside his marriage. That does not make him a murderer at all; however it make give a mistress reason to be upset.

Are you saying, therefore, that until trial and a conviction, speculation/consideration/thought and possibility are all completely out of the window?

Just asking as the rules are tight enough as it is :)

I think I explained in my post that I wondered if I'd missed it.

I am disinclined to think BB drove from MS to TX during the night to commit the crime and then wait somewhere to reappear at 3pm. Those would be some loooong hours of driving, stress, action....when did he sleep? I just can't make it happen in my mind, which, of course, doesn't mean anything.

I do have a lingering hinky feeling about how the day before the murder is well "documented" by BB, though I don't think think he was in TX at the time of the murder.

Just my OPINION, subject to change.

Yeah this has been mentioned and discussed a little bit. I'm sure it's been done, given enough time. But I don't really think that's a solid way to destroy evidence. I think it in most cases it would be very difficult and messy to dig a bullet out of a body. You'd probably have to remove your gloves to feel your way. You'd probably need other instruments to widen the wounds or resect tissue. You'd really just risk leaving way more evidence behind than you'd potentially be getting rid of, imho. But like I say, it's probably been done before.

It would be a lot easier to get rid of the gun.

maybe this has been discussed but does anyone else find it weird that no one called the police UNTIL 5am? I would imagine those campers weren't the only ones there by 5am. I have been to several early morning work out classes and you'd be surprised how many people get there early. If the class STARTED at 5am I would think someone would have been ready around 4:50-4:55. Unless possibly they were to meet outside at 5am and wait for Missy to get there and when she didnt show 5 minutes prior, they got worried and looked for her?

maybe this has been discussed but does anyone else find it weird that no one called the police UNTIL 5am? I would imagine those campers weren't the only ones there by 5am. I have been to several early morning work out classes and you'd be surprised how many people get there early. If the class STARTED at 5am I would think someone would have been ready around 4:50-4:55. Unless possibly they were to meet outside at 5am and wait for Missy to get there and when she didnt show 5 minutes prior, they got worried and looked for her?
I thought that was odd too. I can't think of any other reason they wouldn't have called earlier. If her truck was under the awning then surely they knew she was inside and setting up?

attachment.php

This is the alcove in the main hallway to the right of the main foyer as you enter the building. The entrance to Cub's Corner would be to the right of this photo. I think this alcove is what someone mistook for a hallway.

Yes, it's not a hallway. Here you can also see the vent:

attachment.php

Attachments

• MB crimescene 9.png
    MB crimescene 9.png
    528.8 KB · Views: 315
My understanding is he didn't drive back to TX by himself and they drove a rental car back to TX. If true, that would discount the theory.

Not to mention, BB is taller than the height LE has specified for the perp. But there are those who would rather point the finger at BB or his elderly father, rather than think it was someone MB is connected to via relationship, someone younger, smarter and more capable of pulling it off than those two gentlemen. JMO

Doesn't he teach early classes too? Wouldn't it be normal for him to be awake? Did he teach an early class that day?

Yes, normal to be awake, but his posting pattern didn't have him posting all that often quite that early. JMO

Lol. What is the piece of taxidermy at the lower right corner? I haven't seen anything like that at any church I have attended. Odd....wth? I mean the Church pic with the squirrel in lower right hand corner

attachment.php

This is a screenshot from the 0:07 marker of the Midlo PD video.

There is a number 22 on the wall next to the door in the foreground.

You can see the perpetrator leaning out of the next doorway, peering down the hall. It is more obvious that this is what he does if you watch the video. After peering down the hall, he begins walking down the hall in what I consider to be his attempt at stealth. People commonly touch the wall in an attempt to maintain balance when trying to soften their footsteps.

[video=youtu;ePS8TJ6UAqY]http://youtu.be/ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Scout, not sure if this is # 22 or #2? The numbers are mounted off the wall, so we may have some shadowing going on. Also, I seem to recall a poster mentioning that room being #2, a mechanical room.

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• number 2.png
    number 2.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 337

Some of us believe that the first campers waited outside for the rest of the class to arrive
This is just opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member