TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were family members and friends on the list, BUT not everyone listed was a friend or family member.

Respectfully, I know who are family, but which one and link that says they are not a Friend?

This .gif has been posted before in the discussion regarding headlamp on or in suspect helmet. As it ends, the suspect steps into that alcove for the sanctuary doors, and it is pretty clear what the height must be if anyone had access to CoC as LE does. LE wants the public to believe that with their approximately 30 minutes of video, they cannot figure out the height? I'm not buying it - I think LE knows the height to within one inch, or there is some other message in the change from 5'8"-5'9" and now updated to the broader possibility 5'2"-5'7". ALSO, I know it has been discussed before about what is in the suspect's Left hand... looks like it could be a semi-automatic handgun. Put the .gif on stop at around 50% - black cylinder pointed forward, then suspect snaps face to camera and then face forward again toward doors. I can understand now why some posters have a theory about a gamer or thrill kill for points in some sick acting out of a video game. Always, JMO

I saw in video when Swatperp was coming out of a door there was a definite beam from a headlamp shine across the doorjam. It was at 1.50 in the updated Creekview video. It might be light sensitive.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqkY7BmnIEkrSAlxXTiaLig/videos

This is a link for SWFA's youtube channel. Check out just what their cameras' can pick up. See the "counting money" one where the camera zooms in to watch a man in his truck counting money. And the one where they can zoom out and refocus across the highway to watch a coyote running in the field. They even catch a vehicle going the wrong way on the divided highway. It's amazing!

This would make sense to me if the killing was not so brutal. The perp was wearing an elaborate costume and could not have been identified, so if Missy stumbled upon a burglary, all they needed to do was subdue her and leave, not destroy her face and chest with the claw end of a hammer. This was way too personal, IMHO.

Do you have a link for her face and chest being destroyed? Because I haven’t seen anything to that effect.

Hi y'all! :)

I just wanted to share the photos I took at SWFA yesterday. I wish I had gotten more but I was feeling a little uneasy about being there to be honest. I knew that we were on multiple cameras the entire time we circled the building. I took these just to show y'all that the photo of the Altima was probably captured by the flag pole camera. The flag pole camera (see close up photo in post #628) faces the entrance and captures every vehicle that pulls in as well as capturing it as it pulls out. We do think that the photo MPD released was taken by this camera. It has a rain shield and hubs calls it a "license plate reader" (like those we have at our toll areas in DFW). FWIW, he calls it a license plate reader because he found one online that looks just like it. He does NOT know that for sure so this is in HOO. Hubs opinion only. ;) What isn't an opinion and should be taken as fact....is that there are so many cameras everywhere that I couldn't even count them as we drove through. Someone asked last night and I wasn't able to answer---but NO, we could not tell at all if any of them were dummy cameras. We aren't sure.

We drove through the parking lot and made a circle by going all the way around the building. There are no other entrances or exits other than the one caught on the flag pole camera. The entrance/exit is the same. As we drove around the building, we noticed cameras on every light pole as well as on the building all the way around. We also noticed that the covered sidewalk area (the area where the doors go into the building) has the dome cameras capturing the sidewalk areas as well as cameras on both sides of the doors when you enter and exit. The building is very large so it didn't seem crazy that they had this many cameras...but it was much larger than I expected when I had seen it before. We would guesstimate that you would seen on no less than 5-6 cameras just driving in and out and it's hard to say how many just driving around---probably quite a few and possibly more than 5 or 6.

**Also, if anyone from SWFA happens to read this--thank you for letting us drive through your parking lot yesterday. The big black truck with a college football emblem was us and we were only there for curiosity sake and not to case the joint. Promise. ;)

Front of SWFA--Cameras.jpgAnother view of front of SWFA.jpgCamera in front of SWFA.jpgFlag Pole Cameras in front facing 287 and drive in.jpgFlag Pole Camera.jpg

How did they get into the church and still be dry? do you think they dressed in the church??

I have been wondering just how much it was raining the moment the killer went into the church, because her/his clothing looks dry, and I never saw any wet foot prints in the picture.
Maybe he/she had his/her killing costume in a bag and did dress in the church?

This .gif has been posted before in the discussion regarding headlamp on or in suspect helmet. As it ends, the suspect steps into that alcove for the sanctuary doors, and it is pretty clear what the height must be if anyone had access to CoC as LE does. LE wants the public to believe that with their approximately 30 minutes of video, they cannot figure out the height? I'm not buying it - I think LE knows the height to within one inch, or there is some other message in the change from 5'8"-5'9" and now updated to the broader possibility 5'2"-5'7". ALSO, I know it has been discussed before about what is in the suspect's Left hand... looks like it could be a semi-automatic handgun. Put the .gif on stop at around 50% - black cylinder pointed forward, then suspect snaps face to camera and then face forward again toward doors. I can understand now why some posters have a theory about a gamer or thrill kill for points in some sick acting out of a video game. Always, JMO

I saw in video when Swatperp was coming out of a door there was a definite beam from a headlamp shine across the doorjam. It was at 1.50 in the updated Creekview video. It might be light sensitive.

I agree 100% with Teatime's post.
In my city, a BOLO would be issued and perp caught. Solved.
The strategy behind how LE is handling this case fascinates me and is impressive, IMO, as it resonates that there is much more to this crime that MAY meet the eye...
Instead of just issuing a BOLO or being straight forward with this murder case, they choose to handle it this way (bits, pieces, more external LE, etc).
Does anyone else have a theory of why they would go about a case in this manner, as opposed to other ways?
Just curious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or they dropped their phone under the seat and we're trying to find it under good lighting?

Or maybe they just stopped to make a phone call. Or maybe they stopped to look at a map. The possibilities are endless.

This is a link for SWFA's youtube channel. Check out just what their cameras' can pick up. See the "counting money" one where the camera zooms in to watch a man in his truck counting money. And the one where they can zoom out and refocus across the highway to watch a coyote running in the field. They even catch a vehicle going the wrong way on the divided highway. It's amazing!

Incredible. I can't find one where it is raining but that would be telling.

How did they get into the church and still be dry? do you think they dressed in the church??

I let my dog out at 4:45, it had stopped raining. I looked at the time to see if I had to stay up or go. Back to bed.

Incredible. I can't find one where it is raining but that would be telling.

Okay, the guy counting money in his truck, I can almost read the text on his phone. MPD must have a plate number on the Altima.

Holy smokes! And all this time I was looking for internal pics of church on YouTube!
Notice how most of these were just released in May 2016?
Hmmmm

Is it normal for the police to take a weekend off (only the 2nd weekend since the murder)? I still can't really understand them doing this so early, which leads me to believe they do know more...at least I hope they do.

I think this case has melted my brain at this point...some of the theories I'm reading are really out there.

Bookmarking my spot. Taking the day off, be back tomorrow! :blowkiss:

Jumping off your post.. kinda (not meaning to jump on you ;) )
Respectfully bbm. Why do people think that CT could not be a friend of MB? Honest question. Because they were not FB friends? Rumors? Seriously, how do we know she was not or could not be considered a Friend of MB?

Way upstream it was mentioned that someone in the family mentioned a negative interaction between the two, enough to report to LE in 1st few days post crime...possibly related to others feelings that mb needed to be careful

Quick question about the car. I apologize if I'm asking stupid questions! Is the gun store right across a two-lane street from the church? Our poster earlier said there is one way in and out of the gun store parking lot. Is that also true of the church? This may mean nothing but I only ask because if I'm driving and need a quick place to pull in and out of in order to check my phone, etc., I will look for a circular drive or wide open parking lot -- something easy. So why pull into the gun store parking lot and not the church? My first thought was that maybe the car specifically avoided the church parking lot so as not to be potentially seen there (since driver already had plans re church?). I could be way off on my geography, but I just think I'd choose the church parking lot over the gun store if I were truly just pulling over to make a call or retrieve a dropped item. So, just wondering... all moo.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

The highway in that section is 4 lanes (2 each direction) with a grassy median. This gun store is past the church, which is on the other side of the highway. The car had to be going south (not sure if it's 'exactly' "south", but just for reference) and it had to have exited the gun store driveway continuing in that direction. If it took a u-turn down the highway a bit, it seems as if the gun store's cameras would have caught it shortly afterwards going 'north'.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...69ea29f7add587!8m2!3d32.4466847!4d-96.9240772

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson