TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the perps car I really wonder where s/he went for almost 2 hours before showing back up at 3:50! This must be someone who either lives alone and has no one to answer to or wonder about them when exiting house at that hour, or someone who has a really good reason for being out that late like a night job: police, firefighter, bar owner, dr., nurse, waiter, waitress, janitor, or hitman.

If this car was involved: And if this was a targeted hit, like I think it was, I wonder why s/he showed up 2 hours early. That makes no sense. This was a Sunday school/work night, not a Friday or Saturday party night, why in the world would the perp arrive so earlier than they knew Missy would be there, then leave or move car away from cameras and come back 2 hours later at that time of the morning? Makes no sense. We know perp knew exact time she would arrive, so why drive around 2 hrs before at least?

IF this is the perp's car, maybe (s)he is like a kid on Christmas Eve, can't sleep for excitement and anticipation. This would point to someone who hated Missy enough to plan out her murder and stay awake thinking about it.

However, IMO if this car belonged to the perp, LE would already have an arrest. In a small town like that, someone knows whose car that is.

Good morning,

There are "Rumors" floating around on some FB pages. Please remember those "Rumors" are not to be brought to WS. If they are Your post will be deleted.

For our new members....please take a moment to read our Rules and Etiquette thread. A lot of your questions will be answered there. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-amp-Information

Pictures of innocent people and pictures from unauthorized Twitter accounts are not allowed. Please refer to the link above re: Social Media.

As stated per LE yesterday, the Bevers Family, friends and Co-workers are not suspect. Please don't insinuated or accuse them. BB and RB's alibis have checked out per LE.

The fishing trip was given to BB from a vendor. BB's mother has confirmed it.

CT's FB is off limits. It's now private.

CW's FB is off limits. It's been deleted.

WH is off limits. There are 2 WH's on Missy's friends list on FB. Until it's determined which one is on the target list, please no discussion.

The bloody shirt is still being tested.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sparky

#JusticeForMissy

Please thank this post.

BUMP which carried over to Twitter... Yall don't bring it here and get the Thread shut down :banghead: Mods more work - us less facts more bs

My guess is that it is far more likely LE wants to locate this car to cover all bases & to see if the vehicle saw anything. The vehicle having anything to do with the murder is an extreme longshot. jmo

I wonder if this is the video that they mentioned in the first presser. They mentioned it was to dark to see even a make or model. That makes me think this is not that video.

IIRC it wasn't the first presser it was a later one. I THINK it was the April 22 one.

IF this is the perp's car, maybe (s)he is like a kid on Christmas Eve, can't sleep for excitement and anticipation. This would point to someone who hated Missy enough to plan out her murder and stay awake thinking about it.

However, IMO if this car belonged to the perp, LE would already have an arrest. In a small town like that, someone knows whose car that is.

Not necessarily the car could've been a rental, or it could not be a locals car. You have to remember Midilothian is about 30/45min from both Downtown Dallas and Ft Worth depending on which direction you go. The DFW metroplex has over 7 million people, and many Altimas. In addition Dallas Co. starts less than 15min north of Midilothian traveling on 67.

My guess is that it is far more likely LE wants to locate this car to cover all bases & to see if the vehicle saw anything. The vehicle having anything to do with the murder is an extreme longshot. jmo

Yes. Too me, the car pic is only indicative that the police have been out gathering all the video they can, from anywhere in the area at the time of the crime. At that time on a wet night, not much is moving. Anyone that was out for any reason might have seen something, and not realize its importance. If this car was seen at a nearby business, its POSSIBLE they saw other cars on the road. Just knowing what they might have seen would be helpful.

Crazy stuff happens. They could locate this person, who thinks they saw nothing, then the driver would remember:
"I did see a car that reminded me of Uncle Fred, and I thought how funny it would be to see him out at that time of night. Uncle Fred has a 97 Crown Victoria...."

If it's true that LE knows who's car it is I sure hope that they have a good reason for lying to the public. I think LE talking to the person would put plenty of pressure on them.

I sure hope that there's no vigilante justice against the Altima owner. JMO

:yeahthat: :goodpost:

ETA: * I agree... but I don't think they are lying. I think they have info and just need that one piece to tie it together. But praying no vigilante un justice to any Altima owner. That's the scary part.

The vehicle did not see anything and the vehicle did not commit murder. The driver/owner of the vehicle may or may not have anything to do with the murder. If LE does not know the plate #, then its likely they don't know who the person is. They cannot say whether or not an unknown person is a poi or suspect. So, at this time, they say that he or she is not. JMO

Great observation! This could also be where he sat to see if LE responded to the silent alarm resulting from that break in.

I'm thinking they didn't go to SWFA in case of alarm to see if LE showed up to church because 2 mins. isn't very long to wait for LE to respond to an alarm. I believe maybe they could've been waiting to see if rain would slow down . I also wonder if maybe all aspects of this weren't so well planned out, and maybe they staged break in and weren't sure yet if they would enter There like a burglary or was thinking about entering from front after MB arrived. JMO

I'm thinking they didn't go to SWFA in case of alarm to see if LE showed up to church because 2 mins. isn't very long to wait for LE to respond to an alarm. I believe maybe they could've been waiting to see if rain would slow down . I also wonder if maybe all aspects of this weren't so well planned out, and maybe they staged break in and weren't sure yet if they would enter There like a burglary or was thinking about entering from front after MB arrived. JMO

Also, I thought I read somewhere where LE said the perp was seen hours before MB arrived. This doesn't necessarily mean in church. Anyone else remember seeing this?

Also, I thought I read somewhere where LE said the perp was seen hours before MB arrived. This doesn't necessarily mean in church. Anyone else remember seeing this?

No, they have consistently said that the first time the perp is seen is around 3:50 inside the church.

From what I can tell, releasing the car picture doesn't really help much. It's a silver Nissan with an illegible (to us) license plate and some kind of dark sticker. From what texasgirl (I think) said, there are cameras everywhere and they'd likely have more/better pictures. I'm thinking LE knows who the car belongs to at this point, knows that it's unrelated and isn't worried about releasing it to the public because what are we really going to glean from it? I imagine there are enough silver nissan's out there to keep "us" busy sleuthing for a while.

IMO, the car pic is a bone LE is throwing us to chew on while they get their stuff together on a different front; a misdirection if you will. Hoping that means they're closer to an arrest than they present.

Yes, misdirection. Like, away from Mt. Zion Road?

Although, I'm once again behind several pages, so maybe that topic has since been resolved

What station is reporting about this case reasonably accurately? Is there a live newsfeed this morning? Is there a reporter to pay attention to? JMO

Okay, so hubs & I just went by the SWFA store to get photos of the cameras.

Y'all....the cameras are EVERYWHERE! It's crazy how many there are. There are cameras in so many places I probably missed most of them. There is no way that a car could drive into that parking lot without capturing footage of every single section of that car. FWIW, Hubs says that it would be impossible to drive through a single square inch of the parking lot without your license plate, and every dent, ding and scratch being identifiable.
One camera captures the front of every car that pulls into the parking lot. And probably traffic on 287 too since it faces that way. There is one way in and one way out of that parking lot.

We drove by mostly because I was curious as to why they chose to release that particular photo of the car. Maybe it's because of the sticker but there were 30+ (hubs says that's his estimate but it's probably low) cameras so I guess we are surprised they don't have a better photo to release of the back of the car. Looking at the cameras and parking lot, well I guess you could say I'm a bit confused. That is seriously the best photo they have? Ummm.....okay.

Tapatalk won't let me post the photos without signing up for something but I will post them later when I get home. They aren't that great so don't sit on the edge of your seat or anything . I didn't get out of the truck. ;)

Creekside was hard to drive by....definitely hit me more than I expected. :(

We did drive by Whataburger but we didn't see any cameras except the one on the drive thru which isn't anywhere close to 287.

Anyway, just wanted to share what I saw with y'all. All IMO.

Sent from my iPhone/Tapatalk

Thanks for this info on the cameras at the gun store. This confirms for me that the police have a very good idea of the exact make/model/year/lic. Plate of this vehicle, IMO. Maybe this car is important or maybe it is a bunny trail since SM has gone off the depend, IMO with the finger pointing. If we aren't sure then hopefully Swatperp isn't either.

I do see a square shape light in the car photo which leads me to believe it's a GPS....maybe an out of town person just pulling off the highway due to rain? Is there any sort of medians or emergency shoulders on that stretch of 287?

No, they have consistently said that the first time the perp is seen is around 3:50 inside the church.
It could also be possible that the 'too far in the distance vehicle' was seen well before 3:50 and was busy "working" on gaining entrance. JMO

Great observation! This could also be where he sat to see if LE responded to the silent alarm resulting from that break in.

True yet it could be the SWATperp was just building up her courage for what she was going to do. It's almost like a "practice" session behaviorally to put yourself within the target area of where you will be committing a major, horrific crime. By being there early, it takes the "coldness" out of the crime & makes it more "real" for the SWATperp. One less unknown as the killer starts feeling it "for real". Remember, for even the most antisocial, psychopathic killers, there are a lot of cognitive & emotional boundaries & hurdles to cross. Being at the scene & scoping it out ahead of time to assure them of the geospatial conditions is just another box they can check off in their disturbed world.

In moo, LE has this all locked up--they are just giving the SWATperp enough legal room to turn herself in. This is a big, legal, death penalty case & all "i's" need to be dotted. Motive in this case is all murky because it's all behavioral/psychological. But SWATperp will never turn herself in because she truly believes she is justified-- she clings to her righteousness & delusions. LE will have to arrest mousy SWATperp. Later, some will have the courage to come forward & talk about the little things they observed that didn't seem right with her.

All moo of course. LE is being patient with this very sick & disturbed mousey SWATperp. Arrest immeninant, imho.

Moo

This .gif has been posted before in the discussion regarding headlamp on or in suspect helmet. As it ends, the suspect steps into that alcove for the sanctuary doors, and it is pretty clear what the height must be if anyone had access to CoC as LE does. LE wants the public to believe that with their approximately 30 minutes of video, they cannot figure out the height? I'm not buying it - I think LE knows the height to within one inch, or there is some other message in the change from 5'8"-5'9" and now updated to the broader possibility 5'2"-5'7". ALSO, I know it has been discussed before about what is in the suspect's Left hand... looks like it could be a semi-automatic handgun. Put the .gif on stop at around 50% - black cylinder pointed forward, then suspect snaps face to camera and then face forward again toward doors. I can understand now why some posters have a theory about a gamer or thrill kill for points in some sick acting out of a video game. Always, JMO

Attachments

• headlight.gif
    headlight.gif
    383.3 KB · Views: 96
My opinion only, this mousy SWATperp has some military training and is, of course not right in the head. Simple personality disorder 101.

Persecution complex, religious oddities, perceived wrongdoings. The type of person who thinks like, they're sweet as sugar, hard as ice...cross me once & I shoot you twice.....that type of wackadoodle, iykwim?

Tick tock, SWATperp.....tick tock ....

All moo

This .gif has been posted before in the discussion regarding headlamp on or in suspect helmet. As it ends, the suspect steps into that alcove for the sanctuary doors, and it is pretty clear what the height must be if anyone had access to CoC as LE does. LE wants the public to believe that with their approximately 30 minutes of video, they cannot figure out the height? I'm not buying it - I think LE knows the height to within one inch, or there is some other message in the change from 5'8"-5'9" and now updated to the broader possibility 5'2"-5'7". ALSO, I know it has been discussed before about what is in the suspect's Left hand... looks like it could be a semi-automatic handgun. Put the .gif on stop at around 50% - black cylinder pointed forward, then suspect snaps face to camera and then face forward again toward doors. I can understand now why some posters have a theory about a gamer or thrill kill for points in some sick acting out of a video game. Always, JMO
The perp looks quiet slim there.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members