TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The last remaining lead involves a car that pulls into the SWFA Sporting Goods parking lot at approximately 2 a.m. They’re seen pulling into the parking lot and leaving just a few minutes later,” Johnson said. “We believe that car is a 2010 to 2012 Nisan Altima, it’s light in color – possibly silver.”

IMO it's looking like a robbery gone wrong again. They were casing a sport goods store before going for the church. And really, they could have figured the height out a long time ago.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/20/...are-suspects-in-murder-of-fitness-instructor/

I think the police gave a wider range in height for the killer because they wanted to allow for the posibility that the killer put lifts in her shoes like the short movie star men do. And I think police are throwing that out there because I think the killer did have a broken right ankle in the past and it looks like she cringes at the thought of putting weight onto that foot but police are thinking they need to allow for the what if if killer really put a bunch of tinker toys in her shoes so she would look taller on the video which she fully knew was recording her. Do those cameras have a red dot that is lit up when they are working anyone know?

http://content.wfaa.com/photo/2016/04/18/0418_mid_suspect01_1461015606656_1732910_ver1.0.jpg

Same set of 4 photos you have seen since the beginnning. JMO but in Photo#2, looking at the left heel, that is a one-inch heel on the boot. Photo#3 the boots look like a lace-up the front type, which are tight on the feet and ankles - many posters have said they think the suspect has skinny ankles. Both Photo#3 and Photo#4, the ankle-to-foot seems to be a 90 degree right angle, and the suspect stands down into the heels of the boots = No Lifts inside boots, JMO.

Just another thought on the right foot duck walk... Sometimes after childbirth a woman's legs can end up different lengths due to the special hormone released by the body during labor that relaxes the ligaments in the pelvis. The hormone is actually non-selective and all the ligaments in the body are relaxed. Women who go back to work too soon after childbirth are more likely to suffer improper realignment of joints, for example, one leg now shorter by 2 inches than the other, or spine misaligned. Do any posters who work in the medical field or in chiropracty familiar with this phenomenon?

What might prove really helpful to them is if LE would release more of the perp video. Someone, a neighbor, co worker, classmate, ex cellmate, might recognize a familiar gesture, a certain way of moving . Doubt if they know much about the car.

Guess LE has checked out MB's neighbors, the church congregation, pastor, and janitor...jmo

“The last remaining lead involves a car that pulls into the SWFA Sporting Goods parking lot at approximately 2 a.m. They’re seen pulling into the parking lot and leaving just a few minutes later,” Johnson said. “We believe that car is a 2010 to 2012 Nisan Altima, it’s light in color – possibly silver.”

IMO it's looking like a robbery gone wrong again. They were casing a sport goods store before going for the church. And really, they could have figured the height out a long time ago.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/20/...are-suspects-in-murder-of-fitness-instructor/

it does sound like he/they were looking to break into that gun store. jmo

My opinion only, this mousy SWATperp has some military training and is, of course not right in the head. Simple personality disorder 101.

Persecution complex, religious oddities, perceived wrongdoings. The type of person who thinks like, their sweet as sugar, hard as ice...cross me once & I shoot you twice.....that type of wackadoodle, iykwim?

Tick tock, SWATperp.....tick tock ....

All moo
I swear I have a receipt from April 17 very late, and I would need a Concorde jet to get to Midlothian from here in the time frame. LOL ;)

Respectfully disagree. It is obviously cameraed-up as a local previously stated.
And as a general rule, a burglar goes out to burglar; a murderer goes out to murder. LE has said they believe MB was targeted.

All moo & FYI & good stuff

What is there to steal in a church? This person just did not strike me as looking like s/he was trying to steal stuff. Seriously, what can you take? Pews? Statues of the virgin Mary? I just don't see it.

This has been discussed quite a bit here.

1. Audio / video electronics equipment.

2. Money

Church burglaries are not uncommon. Some burglars have stolen a remarkable amount of equipment and money from churches.

My opinion only, this mousy SWATperp has some military training and is, of course not right in the head. Simple personality disorder 101.
bbm
sbm

All moo

Hi, Interesting. Just curious what makes you use the word 'mousy' to describe the perp in your theory?

Have you ever while driving noticed a car that seems to have gray primer and flat black paint all over it, without hub caps and even the rims are painted black? The type of car is usually an older model V8 mid-to-large sedan? I always wondered about those cars, and one day I realized that those cars are for criminals, burglars, drug smugglers, and sometimes undercover LE. They want to subdue all shine from paint and metal so that they cannot be easily seen in the dark, and they want speed and power. The car released in the photo would not be a good burglar car because it is too shiny, too lit up, too light-colored, and the engine is small, and not a lot of space for stowing stolen goods.

The church was aware the outside cameras were not working. Not sure if that meant the entire congregation knew they were not working, or just the powers-that-be? Who ran their mouth that the outside cameras were not working? How long were the outside cameras out of commission? Did a storm take out the cameras?

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fo...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-380275011.html <- --- Link to newest LE presser.

From your link.

"The exterior cameras worked on an intermediate basis. So they were experiencing just some malfunctions. We had video during previous times of exterior footage. But on the day of the murder, we don’t have exterior footage, from the cameras outside."

So the answer to your question, the exterior cameras were out of commission that day. The church would not have been aware they were malfunctioning until probably the police told them, after the murder.

Why? We all know what LE said about the car and the real reason they said it. I was actually posting a 'refresher' of my own because it was all talked about at length yesterday. Believe it or not, I was trying to be helpful.

I don't know why they said what they said. I could speculate but I don't "know the real reason"
IMO they probably know much more than they are saying. I hope I am right.

Respectfully disagree. It is obviously cameraed-up as a local previously stated.
And as a general rule, a burglar goes out to burglar; a murderer goes out to murder. LE has said they believe MB was targeted.

All moo & FYI & good stuff

You know, I sometimes think it was an interrupted robbery, and other times think she was indeed targeted. The fact that she was moving to another location for her classes is highly suggestive. Why did this guy /these guys need to go out on a night that stormy to kill this woman ? Do we know where her new location was going to be ? tia to anyone who knows.

Hi, Interesting. Just curious what makes you use the word 'mousy' to describe the perp in your theory?

Because in moo, there is a jealousy, behavioral component to the motive for this murder since we now know the height of the perp (short). Women committing horrific murders have a different level of motivations but take that as a moo only.
In my opinion, it was easy to be jealous of MB--she was sexy, fit, positive, energetic. I'm sure she made the guy's heads turn. Any female that is mousey or frumpy may (or may not feel intimidated or threatened). I'd like to think the world isn't that shallow, but baby it is!

And also this BUT I'll preface it by saying I have no first hand info & I am not local BUT from what I know about "open" marriages is this: the spouse may be cool with it but that doesn't necessarily mean the spouses of are cool with it if you get what I mean.

All moo.

I'm thinking they didn't go to SWFA in case of alarm to see if LE showed up to church because 2 mins. isn't very long to wait for LE to respond to an alarm. I believe maybe they could've been waiting to see if rain would slow down . I also wonder if maybe all aspects of this weren't so well planned out, and maybe they staged break in and weren't sure yet if they would enter There like a burglary or was thinking about entering from front after MB arrived. JMO

This explanation makes the most sense to me so far.

Because in moo, there is a jealousy, behavioral component to the motive for this murder since we now know the height of the perp (short). Women committing horrific murders have a different level of motivations but take that as a moo only.
In my opinion, it was easy to be jealous of MB--she was sexy, fit, positive, energetic. I'm sure she made the guy's heads turn. Any female that is mousey or frumpy may (or may not feel intimidated or threatened). I'd like to think the world isn't that shallow, but baby it is!

And also this BUT I'll preface it by saying I have no first hand info & I am not local BUT from what I know about "open" marriages is this: the spouse may be cool with it but that doesn't necessarily mean the spouses of are cool with it if you get what I mean.

All moo.

Interesting. I was thinking of motive myself, and having a hard time coming up with something that really made sense (assuming it is the mousy woman perp you speak of). I don't see it being just jealousy, although maybe that's part of it. I see it being a specific incident -- maybe mousy perp was a member of Missy's class and was called out for something in front of everyone, which embarrassed her? Maybe she was kicked out of class completely, and this was her exacting revenge?

I almost see it more as mousy perp was/tried to be Missy's friend, and Missy inadvertently "crossed" her, causing her to go off the deep end to commit this murder.

Persecution complex, religious oddities, perceived wrongdoings. The type of person who thinks like, they're sweet as sugar, hard as ice...cross me once & I shoot you twice.....that type of wackadoodle, iykwim?

Tick tock, SWATperp.....tick tock ....

All moo

Yes ....I totally agree!
Someone who is either jealous or had an infatuation with MB. Someone who wants to get married, have kids and have the body of MB but may not have the $$$ to pay for CG or the supplements. All simply speculation and IMO

Yes ....I totally agree!
Someone who is either jealous or had an infatuation with MB. Someone who wants to get married, have kids and have the body of MB but may not have the $$$ to pay for CG or the supplements. All simply speculation and IMO

Thank you but it could be even more than that. Marriages are complicated & the operations daily under varying "rules" are variable. I am not judging; but I am aware that some marriages are less than traditional in how they function. That's cool.
But there can be fallout from that style of marriage because it involves variables that may not be apparent.

That's one reason (amongst many) that I lead a simple, married life but to each his own. Que sera!

The vehicle did not see anything and the vehicle did not commit murder. The driver/owner of the vehicle may or may not have anything to do with the murder. If LE does not know the plate #, then its likely they don't know who the person is. They cannot say whether or not an unknown person is a poi or suspect. So, at this time, they say that he or she is not. JMO

I believe LE does have the plate #, and knows who the car is registered to. IMO they've released this image (with plate # redacted) to get info from those who recognize it. Imagine if the driver is the perp, and is local to Midlothian. That person's neighbors, friends, co-workers, and/or fellow gym-goers will more than likely recognize that vehicle. Hopefully they will contact LE with info on her that relates to MB. Getting excited we may be closer than it seems! :great: IMO have perp, need connection/motive. LE is on it.

I believe LE does have the plate #, and knows who the car is registered to. IMO they've released this image (with plate # redacted) to get info from those who recognize it. Imagine if the driver is the perp, and is local to Midlothian. That person's neighbors, friends, co-workers, and/or fellow gym-goers will more than likely recognize that vehicle. Hopefully they will contact LE with info on her that relates to MB. Getting excited we may be closer than it seems! :great: IMO have perp, need connection/motive. LE is on it.

I think if LE had the plate number they would have already talked to this person and neighbers/friends of that person. I think this was a random crime, a break and enter gone wrong. Who would have thought a woman would come into the church at 5AM? Not everyone knows about those workouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa