TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the thread be closed every evening? You know some participants are from across the world

Dénouement;12580714 said:
Will the thread be closed every evening? You know some participants are from across the world

Normally they don't close at all unless posters start squabbling...........hopefully, not!!! JMO

Maybe a person with dance and/or comedic theater training?
imo.

IMHO there are only 2 possibilities from the known facts of a well-plotted murder:
1. they/he/she hired someone from out of town, who used a rental car & copied the walk of someone else to confuse the police (most likely in my opinion)
2. a man/woman living in the area copied someone else's distinctive walk to confuse the police

Has anyone been able to figure out if this perp is a man or a woman yet?

And do you think this person is overweight or using padding to appear so?

Thanks...

and the built-in protective padding that adds confusion to body shape and weight is an extra added bonus for her.

My vote.

It only appears that way because of pixelation due to enlargement of low res images. Look at BatBra's still for comparison. There are no slippers or shoe covers. It's amazing to me how many people are willing to build theories around misinformation in this case.

Respectfully, how do you know definitively "There are no slippers or shoe covers"?

Re: the car on cctv, Is it possible the license plate was turned backwards or maybe it wasn't even a license plate, just blank. Just a thought and apologies if has already been brought , I'm way behind. TIA

In Photoshop, I opened the Altima photo and then adjusted its RGB channel levels by moving the middle (gamma) slider almost all the way to the right.

I did the same thing with a picture of a car whose license plate I had manually redacted by simply coloring over it. The results are shown in the attached picture:

In the upper left is the Altima; below it is what the license plate area looked like with the altered gamma. In the upper right is a car with a manually redacted license plate; below it is what it looks like with a similarly extreme gamma.

Bottom line, although the unaltered photo of the Altima seems to have a blank "white" license plate, it actually contains a lot more random-looking light information in the license plate area than is visible to the naked eye.

From this, I conclude that (1) the photo of the Altima was not manually modified to obscure the license plate or else (2) someone used a pretty fancy technique to do so (i.e., a redaction technique that retains lighting information in a way that looks random, rather than some basic redaction or simple blurring technique).

I lean toward possibility (1), but either would be interesting given the apparent likelihood that much better images of the Altima may exist---

attachment.php

Attachments

• Upload.jpg
    Upload.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 452
Respectfully, how do you know definitively "There are no slippers or shoe covers"?

in some of the video I thought the boots looked untied to me liked they were just slipped on with the laces loose, now why would one do this >? I have not a clue

I had a thought about the shoes & visor....have any of y'all ever noticed when a person works at a fast food place, especially one that sells burgers & fries, like McDonalds, they're shoes can become very greasy & some I've noticed almost slide or stick to the floor when they walk, like maybe the grease breaks down the soles or something. And most fast food joints wear visors. Is it possible this person works an early shift at a local fast food place or even a very late night shift & they were in their uniform under the swat gear?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Re: the car on cctv, Is it possible the license plate was turned backwards or maybe it wasn't even a license plate, just blank. Just a thought and apologies if has already been brought , I'm way behind. TIA

The police are saying the Nissan Altima is not a suspect vehicle. Also, even if it was, it apparently left the church a few minutes after arriving. Could it be a taxi - an UBER situation? Did the perp get to the church via Uber?

Link to police tweet.

Very interesting comment below the police tweet "That oval sticker reminds me of a state of Colorado decal."

Bringing over another good post from last pages of the previous thread by new poster shelaw, post #838. It sums up what I also believe while leaving particulars out:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-20&p=12577612#post12577612

Unfortunately, I now believe even more strongly that, while Swatperp killed alone in that church, there was another accomplice to this who was very knowledgable as to MB's routines. I also believe that LE are further along in this case than many are giving them credit for. And that this is a very tragic case that will be wrapped up as soon as all their evidentiary ducks are in a row.

If the murder was personal, finding the motive is the key. One thing that I have not seen discussed is whether or not the children taking care of themselves that weekend while both parents were gone. Also it was reported she stopped at a fire station before she arrived home. What or who was important enough that you would stop to see before your kids. The media is more than quite.

Big cases tend to attract mentally ill people. I don't know why, but it happens in almost every case I follow.

There are currently 102 users browsing this thread. (50 members and 52 guests)

:wink:

Unfortunately, if you Google "Oval Car Decals" There are thousands of different options. The decal could be anything. It could be a Marathon Runner decal, or one that designates the Mile Marker of a town or a country code. I think it is a little unsafe to say that it probably is one associated with working out, lifting or even Thrive at this point.

Someone tweeted to the police that it looks like a Colorado decal - see here [video=twitter;733682679669882880]https://twitter.com/MidlothianPD/status/733682679669882880[/video] An Uber situation? out of town hired killer?

in some of the video I thought the boots looked untied to me liked they were just slipped on with the laces loose, now why would one do this >? I have not a clue

To slip off easy after the murder, to make a clean getaway?

jmo

If the murder was personal, finding the motive is the key. One thing that I have not seen discussed is whether or not the children taking care of themselves that weekend while both parents were gone. Also it was reported she stopped at a fire station before she arrived home. What or who was important enough that you would stop to see before your kids. The media is more than quite.

We do not know whether or not they were unattended to. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members