TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Sparky, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

Yes. Between 2:03-2:07, while SwatPerp is swinging, there is some object that is not the tail of the white shirt that seems to be attached to the upper right thigh. I had noted and wondered about this, too, but I have no opinion to offer.

2. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

I heard that presentation on the TED Radio Hour podcast! I also read her book, "You Can't Lie To Me" ...which I also recommend. :)

It's funny that you mention that because I immediately thought of her teachings when I watched the video... a lot of face touching, covering of the mouth, grooming gestures, arms folded, etc.

It's so fascinating to learn about body language because it's not something we can control and aren't even aware of it most of the time.

3. WannaBDetective

WannaBDetective Member

I tried to post my updated case earlier today. I either had technical problems or got nabbed. So I'll try be as careful here as possible. If you take the 8-10 most likely scenarios people have said probably must be present. prob. Female. 5'2 to 5'7. Driven by a passionate connection. Decently strong. Intelligent. Potential motive. Walks with a unique gait similar to video. Recently injured right foot. This is someone who checks off a lot of boxes. Then again. It could be pure coincidenses. That's where LE has to check off the rest of the boxes that we aren't privy to. The last thing I'd want to do is propagate inaccuracy. That's why I want to strongly label this amateur lining up exercise as pure speculation and opinion.

4. GA_Peach

GA_Peach Well-Known Member

Do we know for certain who CT in the AT&T search warrant is? Back in thread #11, there was speculation about whether the CT referenced was a male or female. Are we absolutely sure the CT in the warrant is a female?

5. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

Interesting! I haven't even considered that angle but am certainty open to any theory at this point... as I can't even make up my mind about if it's a man or woman!

6. WannaBDetective

WannaBDetective Member

Mod question. Could you. Or should I probably ask. Have you ever been asked by LE to shut something down or erase it because it compromised an investigation? I guess that question delves both in freedom of the press and your relationship with them.

7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

It's the right-angle end of the pry bar, IMO.

image.jpg

8. WannaBDetective

WannaBDetective Member

Yes. This was established a couple weeks ago soon after they were issued.

9. WannaBDetective

WannaBDetective Member

One request if I can get any agreement. Let's drop the bloody shirt thing. Yes that is one of the most bizarre side shows I could even concoct in the middle of a murder investigation. And most of us wouldn't take it/them to the dry cleaners under these circumstances. Even if it was the Shroud of Turin. BUT R B has had his alibi verified by LE. That trumps any possibility there is any MB blood on it. Chaulk it up to bizarre and let's move onto items that could have relevancy. Ps. If LE thought there was even 0.1% chance of being Missy's blood it wouldn't be standing in the back of the line until June. TIA!!

10. RANCH

RANCH United we stand, divided we fall.

Some will never drop the bloody shirt even after it's proven by DNA testing to be the dogs blood.

It will be something like "The police only say it's the dog's blood to throw the killer off track, you know, trip him up so he makes a mistake that will lead to his arrest." JMO

11. mpnola

mpnola Well-Known Member

Well, the police thought it was important enough to DNA test. I'm not willing to throw it out, if they aren't. He is not the only person that could have worn the shirt. I think it is a reasonable discussion, until and unless the police say otherwise. That's my opinion.

12. RANCH

Do you have a theory as to why RB took a shirt that the killer wore and had Missy blood on it to the cleaners? Why would the killer give him the shirt in the first place?

13. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

I think RB and family were mad at being questioned and took the shirt in to be a pain.

14. 0101ABA

0101ABA Former Member

I'm going to alert your post so that Tricia or an admin can answer your question :)

15. Nancee Drue

Nancee Drue Member

A few days away from this thread gave us more time to think about it all.

16. RANCH

A pain to who? LE? How would RB know that the people in the cleaners would report the bloody shirt to LE? Why would they be mad at being questioned? How would this cause LE any pain?

I'm not buying this theory.

17. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

When R B took it in to the cleaners, he made sure they knew he was connected to Missy. I think he was aggravated at LE because they didn't just accept the answers they gave and move on. I don't think he is a man that likes to be questioned. And by pain, I mean a pain in the rear. :) all imo. Not trying to sell anything, just what I think.

18. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

JMO I think the SP may be looking to his left. Human eyes are binocular (move together) - although you could be correct, too. I also think the SP has blue eyes. When I blow up MrsPC's photo, looking only at the SP's left eye (right side of screen), to me the iris looks very light and blue or green (if I have the irises in approximately the correct positions). There is one other still photo where my impression was of a blue (right) eye. Sorry about the nutty nighttime bad artwork, best I can do - I blacked out the top glare as 'helmet'. This is MrsPC's eyes - better at page 2, post#16: [​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. HEY YOU!

HEY YOU! Well-Known Member

Maybe the bloody shirt combined with the walk of RB is what made dry cleaner call police. What if shirt wasn't meant to go and was placed in a bag by accident with the regular dry cleaning? Just a thought.

20. MrsPC

MrsPC Well-Known Member

You are correct, in the shot I posted the killer is looking to the left

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.