TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are also less likely to commit murder when wearing swat gear or being in a church...but, there you go, swat gear and a church.

But of course there is always a first time? For the 'People' you suggest I mean.

People are also less likely to commit murder when wearing swat gear or being in a church...but, there you go, swat gear and a church.

Regardless of what you're wearing or where you are, if you've already forcibly B & E'd into the location, the chances of violence or death happening when someone else arrives while you're there go WAY UP.

Regardless of what you're wearing or where you are, if you've already forcibly B & E'd into the location, the chances of violence or death happening when someone else arrives while you're there go WAY UP.
Well thank you for saying what I could not articulate all these threads.

(Kudos to Cannonball)

I think perp went super early to church and busted a couple doors and windows and then left to see if cops responded. When cops did not respond, perp went back, walked through church busting windows and doors looking for the electrical panel, maybe disconnecting phone lines and searching for security camera system. Also practiced a couple overhead swings.

Absolutely. Verbally invoke your 5th amendment rights and ask for a lawyer. Then sit there like a knot on a log.

Google Murderpedia....you will find hundreds upon hundreds of female murderers and their crimes. Some of the crimes are so unspeakable, so unfathomable, horriffic......I had to stop.

Murderpedia- sitting at work crying reading this site. I just don't get it, I just don't "get" how people can plan to kill people, let alone babies, children.

Good morning!

Something happened with the quoting last night. I believe I have them all fixed now. If you find a post quoted that's not correct on your part, please pm me and I'll take care of it.

Please don't announce it in the thread.

Thanks so much and have a great day!

Just to add to those stats... I Googled the words, "killed with a hammer," and searched thru 10 pages of search results. I only found 2 cases involving a female offender. All of the rest were male and most victims were parents, grandparents, stepparents, or brothers. Several victims were wives, one was a twin brother, and another was a child. The two women both had killed their husband. But, by and large, the majority of the cases I found were men and the victim was a close blood relative.
I'm betting that all or almost all of those "killed with a hammer" murders happened inside the victims/killers home. I can't fathom someone bringing a hammer to carry out a premeditated murder on some one especially some one as fit as Missy.

I wonder how much the blood evidence in the immediate area of the body was compromised , as well as the blood splatter evidence . The EMTs were there a couple minutes before MPD and were assessing MB so they were probably on their knees and maybe even had to turn her over .
With them and MPD in there plus maybe some of the campers got close enough to destroy blood blood splatter evidence.
And I wonder when the first pix of the scene were taken

What value do you think blood spatter evidence would have in this case?

Mark Sievers hired someone to kill his wife and they used a hammer to do it. While rare- it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What value do you think blood spatter evidence would have in this case?

I know you were addressing Poto but for me, what do you mean by your question-what measure of value are you coming from?

Definitely something here:

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Great pics! I would hope if you got that good of a pic that LE could get a much more enhanced/detailed one, revealing who it is. But I get that they need (or want) to get physical evidence like DNA as well before an arrest. Yet, I think back to the 5/21 press conference when LE said they still didn't know if it's a man or a woman. So maybe their enhanced pics are not as revealing as we'd hope.

I know you were addressing Poto but for me, what do you mean by your question-what measure of value are you coming from?
Look at OJ crime scene pictures. There were a lot of shoe prints. Pretty likely they got at least a partial here. Now OJ had worn the shoes on National TV so they could connect. Doubt we'll be that lucky. So value is subjective at this point

Look at OJ crime scene pictures. There were a lot of shoe prints. Pretty likely they got at least a partial here. Now OJ had worn the shoes on National TV so they could connect. Doubt we'll be that lucky. So value is subjective at this point

But they only made that connection in the OJ case AFTER the criminal trial, right? Am I remembering that correctly?

And Detective Van Atter rode around all day with OJ's blood in his car-and then even took the vial home with him lol.

"In a brief, unapologetic presentation Friday, retired LAPD Det. Philip Vannatter, branded by the defense as a "devil of deception" in the O.J. Simpson criminal trial, explained to riveted jurors in Simpson's civil trial his reasons for transporting blood vials around town."
http://articles.latimes.com/1996-11-02/local/me-60419_1_philip-vannatter

Blood spatter is not subjective.

Hey Folks,

This thread will be closing in 10 mins.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online