So true. And the fact that the ATF are investigating - ATF + FBI + Texas rangers + MPD.
Here's my hypothesis (theory):
1. This was a personal attack - her face & head were attacked (well known to often be the trademark of a personal killing)
2. Two deputies in Ellison County arrested for selling illegal firearms a few days before MB was killed and a week or so after.
3. It is possible that 1 or 2 people who knew MB personally are linked to illegal firearm sales for profit :bodyguard:
4. Join the personal dots with the illegal firearms sales. Quite possibly MB had discovered what had been going on and threatened to disclose/report it.
5. She knows the perp personally but there is no love between them.
6. The perp/s collaborate to get rid of her. She threatens their 'business'.
The fact is we don't know how she was killed. We also don't know the contents of the of the LinkedIn creepy message. They gave us 2 min of a perp who was there close to an hour. There is an unmanned federal agencie on the case.
If I had to guess who the unnamed agency is go with A.) Internal affairs which if they stated they were in on the investigation the officer who commited the crime would flee. B.) homeland security and no proxy server thing is going to stop them they will find who sent the LinkedIn.
What did the perp do for damn near an hour? A burglary would be clear or not with the amount of time spent. Cops inside the investigation would know absolutely whether it was or not. It's not. They said so. Why is midlothian police editing the edited video were seeing. The first door the perp tries shimmy they have a hammer, it freezes, and cuts back to suspect holding a very long pole as well as the hammer. The end of the video they are purposely blocking us from seeing what they are destroying with those weak very feminine swings.
The LinkedIn they are flat out not sharing and it's damn near the best lead!
Manner of death and details are not being shared because
“There is strategic value right now in not releasing that [the medical examiner's report] to the public at this time. So we’re not, right now,” Johnson said.
I think it's all in there hidden somewhere. Someone help me add this up!!!