TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’m wasting my time. This information has already been discussed, and ignored by most here, but here goes.

Churches have a lot of money and valuables in them, and they get burglarized all the time. Brandon Bevers even speculated in one press conference that the church had a lot audio/video equipment that a burglar might want to steal.

The longer this case goes unsolved, the more likely your theory.

IMHO

The perp IS NOT a burglar. There was no burglary. <modsnip> This is a murder, nothing more, nothing less. In my expertise(will not say how) this murder was commited unfortunately by LEO or someone who was COACHED. Work the murder backwards from end to beginning. Notice anything? Perfection. Whether you want to admit or not....THEY NEVER SLIPPED UP. This perp has great knowledge of an actual investigation and EXACTLY how one works. The uniform and I mean UNIFORM worn during the murder is just that. A uniform. Standard issue for whatever department they have tracked it back to. They will not name suspects because they are law enforcement or in relation to law enforcement. I believe the outcome of this case to very embarrassing for/to law enforcement. They are holding a great deal back. The vet corrobated the dead dog already. Smoke and mirrors to buy time giving the perp the false sense of security the family was center of investigation. Same with the Nissan Altima. I can guarantee you the family(bb,rb) have been cleared via solid airtight seen on video alibis. They aren't releasing anymore for us to assist the investigation because THEY DONT NEED TO. I give it 30 days or less before we have a suspect in custody.

I really hope you're right! :jail:

As I was poking around the web tonight, I noted a few church burglaries in the North Texas area just in the last couple of months. And I didn't do an exhaustive search for incidences. Could be solo perps or more than one - working together.

ALL of her belongings were left UNTOUCHED in HER vehicle. If you're at a church to rob it(in 30 min you find nothing in your opinion to be of value), and you murder a woman, you don't ransack her vehicle for a purse(left untouched), <modsnip > gun, the damn truck itself!? Because this IS NOT A BURGLARY.

Unless the perp just shot her in the end to make sure she was dead after bludgeoning her to death

I think that could be very possible. Especially if SP realized that time was running out and MB had not yet succumbed to the injuries from the attack. It's possible that the bludgeoning could have killed her, but SP resorted to using the firearm to speed up the end result. I know that wasn't worded delicately but I did try.

Let's suppose for a second that MB was packing. Maybe she got a shot off and hit her target and LE recovered some Blood
not MB's. Suppose at end of video they can tell SP is injured. If this scenario occurred I would think LE is checking hospitals and emergency care centers.

This whole 2 LE arrested for weapons/gear selling at same time as murder just a lil bit too coincidental for me. Plus BB friendly with Sheriff after storms. MB stopping at Firehouse. Too many strange coincidences. Someone in the LE/Fire/EMT Community knows something.....IMO

We have seen 2:15 worth of video. There's a reason. Just because they say the cameras outside were not working dies not mean it is true. There are things the police don't not want us/perp to see. Cause of death and how is being withheld itself..very sketchy. We the public actually have a whole lot of NOTHING to go on when you think about it. There is reasoning in it. NOTHING IN THIS CASE IS WHAT IT SEEMS. There's a reason. I have a great deal of faith they are on a road to solving this not one of them want to be on.

I'm sorry but if that was the case this would have been over 2 weeks after it happened. Wishful thinking though.

ALL of her belongings were left UNTOUCHED in HER vehicle. If you're at a church to rob it(in 30 min you find nothing in your opinion to be of value), and you murder a woman, you don't ransack her vehicle for a purse(left untouched), Missy's gun, the damn truck itself!? Because this IS NOT A BURGLARY.

I am with you on this. This was pre-meditated, carefully planned, more that 1 person involved, coordinated effort to eliminate MB from this earth. Burglar would have taken something especially a nice truck like that. IMO this SP was there to do one job and one job only and this person not stealing anything is their big mistake! Criminals always screw up somewhere.

This whole 2 LE arrested for weapons/gear selling at same time as murder just a lil bit too coincidental for me. Plus BB friendly with Sheriff after storms. MB stopping at Firehouse. Too many strange coincidences. Someone in the LE/Fire/EMT Community knows something.....IMO

When did she stop at the firehouse?

Let's suppose for a second that MB was packing. Maybe she got a shot off and hit her target and LE recovered some Blood
not MB's. Suppose at end of video they can tell SP is injured. If this scenario occurred I would think LE is checking hospitals and emergency care centers.

That's just what I was wondering!

Do any locals know if firearms are allowed or banded in this church?

From what I know, IMO: Open carry - 100% allowed, when licensed. Except where alcohol sales are over 50% of sales vs food and Federal Buildings, airports and the like. Even though we have the "open carry" law here, I have YET to see anyone's gun out in the open.

From what I know, IMO: Open carry - 100% allowed, when licensed. Except where alcohol sales are over 50% of sales vs food and Federal Buildings, airports and the like. Even though we have the "open carry" law here, I have YET to see anyone's gun out in the open.

I'm just going to say...if I had a creepy message sent to me by anybody nonetheless someone unknown to me, I would carry my gun everywhere I went! And if I were going to enter a lonely building all by myself in the dark wee morning hours I would absolutely have it with me! Again, I wonder if she was able to get a shot at him! MOO

There's a case just wrapped up in palm beach county Florida an officer Raja has been charged with murder. The investigation went on for 9 months. From day one they had the murder on recording but never spoke a word of it. 9 months later Mr. Raja is under arrest and the tapes have been released to coincide with his arrest. Naming a LEO a suspect always takes long and the cases are quiet. Mr. Raja bond and defense is now being funded by the sheriffs office. This is just how things work for these people..the standards are different. Corey jones was the victim I'm that case if anyone would like to check it out.

Im sorry but if that was the case this would have been over 2 weeks after the murder.

Respectfully - not necessarily. What if they took care of it themselves because bullet went through and through. Maybe LE found a bullet in the wall or maybe dogs were brought into to help locate possible bullet. Just a thought.

Creepy message from LinkedIn - "see you soon." Just speculation but it doesn't get anymore creepy than that from an unknown person.

Creepy message from LinkedIn - "see you soon." Just speculation but it doesn't get anymore creepy than that from an unknown person.

Agreed - but what if that was part of the set-up? To throw suspicion away from actual participants in this murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288