TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
why won't police comment on content of that message?

Possibly because they think the same person who set up fake Facebook profiles set up a fake LinkedIn profile. Possibly LE see it as the killer trying to cast suspicion elsewhere.

I'm sure the FBI have asked Facebook and LinkedIn to help them trace who has been doing this ....

11frogs thank you for reminding everybody about this researched fact. When killers attack a victim's face it's well known that this is most often a personal attack.

:websleuther:

That strikes me as very personal! Jealousy? Hatred? Threat? I guess they're all related though!

IMO it was smarter to take it to be dry cleaned than to throw it out and have someone find bloody clothes in his trash a few days after a family member is murdered.
As far as the LI message, there are other ways to get around being traced, proxy ips for example.

<modsnip>
From what I've read.. MB showed the "creepy message" to an unnamed friend that can't remember who sent the message. Friend says only that it came from a LI "unknown person."

Ah ha!!! They can't name the person but they sure as hell remember the content I can guarantee it. Why is this person not named? Are they afraid? Why won't they quote what the message said? Because it's hot evidence that is why.

Yep, that's exactly what I thought, "cousin"!

On second thought, it either checked out to be correct or It is just one more thing LE is holding close to the vest! The person's name has certainly been guarded so it isn't leaked.

was the "cousin" a male or female? was he with one or more cousins?

<modsnip> psychology in me...when I see what appears to be fam literally physically painted as killers on here I forget

I would say you were right...IF....you weren't walking into holy ground and had a false sense of security. It is a church after all. You do not associate a single ounce of evil with a place like that. Advantage killer.

Seriously? This killer wouldn't know "holy" if it was grabbing him/her around the throat. This cold-blooded killer targeted Missy where S/he knew she would be. They have no sense of "Holy Ground" whatsoever. Totally on a kill mission - SWAT style. IMO

This whole 2 LE arrested for weapons/gear selling at same time as murder just a lil bit too coincidental for me.

So true. And the fact that the ATF are investigating - ATF + FBI + Texas rangers + MPD.

Here's my hypothesis (theory):

1. This was a personal attack - her face & head were attacked (well known to often be the trademark of a personal killing)
2. Two deputies in Ellison County arrested for selling illegal firearms a few days before MB was killed and a week or so after.
3. It is possible that 1 or 2 people who knew MB personally are linked to illegal firearm sales for profit :bodyguard:
4. Join the personal dots with the illegal firearms sales. Quite possibly MB had discovered what had been going on and threatened to disclose/report it.
5. She knows the perp personally but there is no love between them.
6. The perp/s collaborate to get rid of her. She threatens their 'business'.

So true. And the fact that the ATF are investigating - ATF + FBI + Texas rangers + MPD.

1. This was a personal attack - her face & head were attacked (well known to often be the trademark of a personal killing)
2. Two deputies in Ellison County arrested for selling illegal firearms a few days before MB was killed and a week or so after.
3. It is possible that 1 or 2 people who knew MB personally are linked to illegal firearm sales for profit :bodyguard:
4. Join the personal dots with the illegal firearms sales. Quite possibly MB had discovered what had been going on and threatened to disclose/report it.

Where is Ellison County?

no way this has anything to do with illegal firearm sales. If that were it they would have just shot her and been done with it. SP would have not attacked her in those areas of her body. JMO

Police mentioned perp cleaned up (somehow) before he/she left too.
Let's suppose for a second that MB was packing. Maybe she got a shot off and hit her target and LE recovered some Blood
not MB's. Suppose at end of video they can tell SP is injured. If this scenario occurred I would think LE is checking hospitals and emergency care centers.

no way this has anything to do with illegal firearm sales. If that were it they would have just shot her and been done with it. SP would have not attacked her in those areas of her body. JMO

Illegal firearms - not a fan of that theory. What do you mean, "attacked her in those areas of her body?" You must know more than I've read. (Quite possible..)

I have thought a lot about the ATF involvement and the recent arrests for illegal firearm sales.

IMO It is possible the firearm sales are linked to this case or the ATF wouldn't waste their valuable time.
If MB found out that someone she knew was involved she might have threatened to out them... this could be the motive.

If you are running a mini gun cartel, as with the drug cartels, you require "runners". People who can travel around easily to different cities.If I were the ATF I would look at men living in Midlothian who regularly travel into other parts of the country.
Who do so for fun, or work purposes. (&#8203;This would enable them to deliver or collect firearms in different places.)
Possibly men who drive a large camper van/mobile home etc to do so with ample storage space.
Men who have the time to take these trips recreationally or for work without raising suspicion.

I have someone in mind who fits the profile but I won't bring up their name here.

IMO there are a couple of people involved in planning her murder.

<modsnip>What if she KNEW the people who were involved in an illegal business of this kind on a PERSONAL level?

<modsnip>

The fact is we don't know how she was killed. We also don't know the contents of the of the LinkedIn creepy message. They gave us 2 min of a perp who was there close to an hour. There is an unmanned federal agencie on the case.

If I had to guess who the unnamed agency is go with A.) Internal affairs which if they stated they were in on the investigation the officer who commited the crime would flee. B.) homeland security and no proxy server thing is going to stop them they will find who sent the LinkedIn.

What did the perp do for damn near an hour? A burglary would be clear or not with the amount of time spent. Cops inside the investigation would know absolutely whether it was or not. It's not. They said so. Why is midlothian police editing the edited video were seeing. The first door the perp tries shimmy they have a hammer, it freezes, and cuts back to suspect holding a very long pole as well as the hammer. The end of the video they are purposely blocking us from seeing what they are destroying with those weak very feminine swings.

The LinkedIn they are flat out not sharing and it's damn near the best lead!

Manner of death and details are not being shared because

&#8220;There is strategic value right now in not releasing that [the medical examiner's report] to the public at this time. So we&#8217;re not, right now,&#8221; Johnson said.

I think it's all in there hidden somewhere. Someone help me add this up!!!

Illegal firearms - not a fan of that theory. What do you mean, "attacked her in those areas of her body?" You must know more than I've read. (Quite possible..)

Head and chest. Autopsy reports that info. I would think people who sale firearms are going to use firearms to take someone out. Not a hammer. JMO. <modsnip> I hope MB gets justice - my heart breaks for her three. Night all.

think about linking firearm sales + someone she knew PERSONALLY.

think about the possibility she knew who was running a mini gun cartel & making lots of money.

People just assume "illegal firearm sales = someone she didn't know. where's the logic in that?
your friend or relative could be doing something illegal and you wouldn't know until the day you finally did find out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100