TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Waxahachie Indian? Let's hear from Hachie folks, any Indians in the last 3 or 4 years look similar?
Or Red OAK?
Or Liberty Hill Panthers, (WH in the SW)? It could be a variation of the standard mascot logo if it's specific to Band or Football, etc.

Also, I have mentioned it once before, there appears to be another sticker on the far left side. At first I thought it could be a V but I lean more towards a W with reflection across that blocks out the first part of the W. It's not exactly like Waxahachie but it does seem to have a possible spear through it. Again, if it is for Band or an elementary or middle school it might have a variation of the W.View attachment 96501View attachment 96502

Here is a more refined animation of my body scan "deconstruction". My best estimation of the body shape underneath the gear. As MrsPC has pointed out, there are two areas where the subject could be heavier - the upper torso and the outer thigh. I spent this week researching pouch pocket tactical vests and pouch pocket tactical cargo pants, and have concluded that if the subject is heavier in those two places, it cannot be substantially, due to the pouch pockets. The red dots in the animation represent data points of the narrowest diameter of the body part. On the soft bulk, those data points are confirmed. On the firm bulk (shoes, helmet, pouch pockets), those data points are based on measured thicknesses in similar items. The red lines represent the euclidian distance applied to standard human anatomy.

Despite appearances, it's my experienced opinion that the subject can be thinner than the animation represents, but not substantially heavier:

attachment.php

great work. Does this bodybtype and height match any SWPOI's?

In my opinion, it does. The general posture (forward head, sway back, hypermobile knee, toe-out) match at least one person. Additionally, since the posture is accurate, it's my opinion that it potentially eliminates several people on the SWPOI list.

Batbrat, can I ask if you have sent your work in to LE?
If you haven't you should.

Thanks. Yes, they have it.

You're awesome Batbrat....Thank you! :goodpost:

*DISCLAIMER, THIS IS ONLY A PERSONAL THEORY. I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE ANY OF THESE ASSUMPTIONS OR CONNECTIONS ARE FACTUAL*

I have developed a new suspect, who has never been mentioned anywhere as poi. He is a male and he is connected to the Creekside Church. Without naming or pointing to anyone, it is very possible, that this individual was

• either involved in some activity, which MD had discovered (pedophile ?/ homosexual ?)

or

• he had discovered MB in some infidelity possibly happening at the church prior to a morning workout with the camper group. (I am not trying to imply anything, just relating to what LE had mentioned about extramarital affair(s))
The motive therefore could be either fear of detection or scolding MB for her infidelity and a resulting disgrace of the church. I am tending to think possible 'fear of detection' here. Also, this individual had access to church keys and not only knew the layout of the church, when MB would arrive, but he also possibly personally knew her (details on file).

Notice, that a local religious organization belonging to Creekside Church was getting ready for cleaning/ fixing the playground area outside the church and a major cleanup of the interior of the church beginning on Saturday morning, April 16th (playground) and Wednesday, April 20th, inside the church.

The group was organizing their members (incl. my suspect) and had listed to bring the following tools to the church:

Items to bring:

Post hole diggers
Wheelbarrows (mixing concrete)
Shovels (dirt working tools for drainage swale to creek)
Chainsaw (other tree trimming tools to clear back area for future mowing)
Hammers
Tape measures
Levels
Trowels
Auger (if anyone has one!!)

It is extremely interesting, that those items were readily available from Saturday the 16th on all the way through Wednesday the 20th. Some of these tools may have been used to murder MB. Also, this may have been a good opportunity to just have access to various tools on Monday early morning.

This would also explain the individual's confidence about the possibly non functional outdoor surveillance cams. He would also be familiar about where and how to get into the church and out again, without getting lost or panicky after the attach.

Sources include the local (church) organization's FB page, the Creekside Church website including the bulletins ( containing further information regarding rooms and #s at the church).

-Nin

I just came upon your posting, (and actually the timing of when you posted it, freaked me out a little bit.) (The "coincidence", of it) Let me explain: Well, early early yesterday morning (6-11) I "snapped" to some things. I was going to post the info. at the time, but I had to go to sleep because I had to go to work today, so I had a plan to post it tonight (6-11)
It was the following:
I have now come to the conclusion that:

It seems that this person

- has been inside this church before.

- Knew, that the "outside" security surveillance was not on. (It was either turned off, or was not working.)

If that car, that was caught by surveillance camera (seemingly caught by the "inside" surveillance camera, due to "motion"-activated) was their car,
I don't think they were worried about the car being there, outside, "because",
they KNEW that the "outside" security surveillance camera, was not on.

i.e.: They covered themself up (in regard to the "inside" surveillance camera)
(but they were not worried about the, car, being picked up by surveillance camera (on the "outside")- because they KNEW, it was not on.

- I think they already knew about that "double-door".
(They were just trying to find the "latch", to open the top part away from the other part,
to, "leave it open".)

(I saw online where someone stated:
That they used to work there, in the "cradle" room. They said that room was the "cradle" room, and they said that: there is a latch on the inside of the door (when latched, the two 1/2 doors stay together. When unlatched, the two halves come apart.)

`````````
(I suggest, you start a list, of who it is known: might know about the security system/been inside this church before.)

- Preacher

(and if there is other "Management", some of them might know about it.)

(But, would people like: a janitor, know about it.
Why would they know about it.)

(Why would, just "general" employees, know about it.)

- People who go to this church have been inside it
[but would they know anything about the security system. Why would they know, if the "outside" security camera was turned, off.]

- Camp Guardian campers
(go inside to use the restroom, get a drink.)
[but would they know anything about the security system. Why would they know, if the "outside" security camera was turned, off.]

- individuals from the "Fire Department"
(Doesn't this church "test" the equipment?)
(or has a fire alarm ever gone off. Something like that, and the Fire Department has shown up.)

(I am aware of this in the city that I live at.)

The place is an "assisted living" facility. (residents, mostly "elderly") live here.

Except for the "kitchen" (which is a back-door entrance),

and

the front entrance
(at the other side of the building) (when you first walk in at the Front Door entrance , the Receptionist desk is there (and the other "office" areas are right there by it, behind where the Receptionist desk is at).

You do not have to push-in a "code", to unlock the door.

[The elderly residents do not go into, the Kitchen.

And they cannot go out the Front Entrance (by Receptionist desk), because they would been seen before they could make it out of there.]

But all of the other doors, you have to punch-in a "code", to open it.
(If it is opened without the code, or wrong number is punched in, an "alarm" goes off.)

```````
And every once in a while, one of the elderly residents manages to, open a door, to try to go outside.
(but then an "alarm" goes off, and the nurses run to the door to keep them from going outside.)

Well one day, a resident did manage to get outside of the building, before the nurses could get them.
(and noone knew where they went. The ground had to be searched.)

Persons from the Fire Department showed up.

(If Police showed up, I am not aware of it, but maybe they were in some other area, out of site. They may have been called too (by dispatcher), or the facility. They may have known what was going on,
but it was members of the Fire Department, who responded, on site.)

The elderly person was found, very quickly, outside. (but you know, there was some panic at first. Had to quickly find the person. Didn't want them to get hurt, or in the street, etc.)

And then, this occurred:

Fire Department found out that:
This facility had their "outside" security cameras, turned OFF.

Person from Fire Department, told the Director of the place:
You need to keep the "outside" one on,
because someone might get hurt "outside".

````````
But doesn't that seem to show that, quite possibly, it is the Fire Department,
that has more-to-do-with, the security system.

(instead of, Police.)

````````
Anyway, the Fire Department, (if they have ever been inside this building) (the church), would be familiar with it.
(security system), and inside of the church and grounds on the outside.

``````````
If Police have ever been inside the building, they would be familiar with it.

(but would they be familiar with the security system)

, like the Fire Department is.

[When you "test" Fire alarms, that has to do with the Fire department.]

`````````
In this case (Terri Bevers case),
there seems to be alot of talk about, the "Kitchen".

(My question is:
In regard to the "Kitchen",
was there something different.

(in regard to the security system?)

(For starters:
There probably was not a security camera in that room, was there.)

`````````
(As I showed above,
in regard to the "assisted living" facility,
there was something different about that door.) (Didn't have to punch-in a "code" to go in and out of it.)
(Kitchen personnel, unlocked it with a key, when getting there early in the morning,
and when they left at night, they locked it with a key.)

```````
Anyway, in most facilities, the "kitchen" is usually at the BACK of the building, isn't it.
(and is usually where the "dumpster" is. Take the trash, from the kitchen, out the back door - to the dumpster.)
(If the place of business has a dumpster.)

Didn't I see something about:
Terri Bevers was at the Fire Department.
She had a water hose.

(What was that deal about.)
(And was that just a "rumor" ???)

(I even remember a "reply" to that posting.
The poster stated:
Maybe she was going to use it to exercise with.)

(LOL)

What is possibly a bit odd is:
In this case, it involved "security system".

(Next thing you know,
it is stated Terri Bevers was at the Fire Department.
She had a water hose. (fire hose)

What is the deal with that?

It sounded kind of weird, to me.

I have extracted the surveillance videos to individual frames (PNG format) which can be viewed by any image viewer program. I know some of you might not have the tools to do that and may want to view each frame. You can see an example below.

If enough people want access to the frame images, I will figure out a way to make them available for viewing...either by download or by browsing on a website.

The collection is 3,875 files with total size of 1.11 Gbytes.

sample frame image (click on it to see full size):

output_3706.png

source video:

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Looks like a standard claw hammer. Note white ring at top of grip (click each image for full size):

output_3685.png
output_3686.png
output_3687.png
output_3688.png

If this is the sticker, the pic of the sticker looks like someone holding a bow and arrow, pointing to shoot, not straight on but to the right.

What an imagination huh!
I guess we all see different things?

IMOO.

I "see" running through it... an arrow point on one end and a trident on the other... Similar to the shaft in the navy seal logo, lying horizontal. My brain is cross-eyed from trying to google that, lol

I have extracted the surveillance videos to individual frames (PNG format) which can be viewed by any image viewer program. I know some of you might not have the tools to do that and may want to view each frame. You can see an example below.

If enough people want access to the frame images, I will figure out a way to make them available for viewing...either by download or by browsing on a website.

The collection is 3,875 files with total size of 1.11 Gbytes.

sample frame image (click on it to see full size):

attachment.php

source video:

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Mikeroo,
It would be great to have access to the individual frames you created. My guess is most of us will vote YES!!!
Thank you!!!!

Do you think he was involved in the recent gun robbery in Arlington when the perps took over 50 weapons?

Why be here (a church) (What is there to steal. Police said nothing was taken.), when

(that person, Arlington) can go somewhere and still 50 (more) weapons. (or steal something else.)
(Very doubtful that this person, Arlington) would waste-their-time, breaking into a "church" (and nothing to, steal)

"50 weapons". (That was quite a "haul") (and a pretty-good thing to steal.)

(They broke-into where a "jackpot" was.)

(Whoever did that was more-than-likely also involved in drug-doing.)

Can get a pretty-little-penny for some (stolen) weapons.

`````````
For that matter, why is this person (one at the church),
wasting their time here when THEY could be breaking in (somewhere) and stealing something, in which they could get some money.
(But, "maybe" they have done that, "too". Who knows.)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Gwyndolyn
Yes! We refer to Texas as the Bible Belt! Churches everywhere! People pray in public places, business meetings, school functions etc. and no one bats an eye. People sure can be hypocritical when they believe they are right/justified, and can usually find some convoluted bible verse to back their ideology. Let's just put it this way I live in the DFW area and would never tell anyone at work I'm agnostic for fear of losing my job.

ETA: I do not live in Midolothian so just info about DFW area and Texas in general

Hahaha! We also refer to the south as the Bible Belt! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And as I often say: DFW area is the Belt Buckle, lol.

Mikeroo,
It would be great to have access to the individual frames you created. My guess is most of us will vote YES!!!
Thank you!!!!

You see that white thing in that person's hand. Does it have something written on it? (From what I am seeing, it looks to me like, it might have.) (copy & paste the photo into your photo imager, and then zoom-in (enlarge) it a little, and maybe you will see what I am talking about.

You see that white thing in that person's hand. Does it have something written on it? (From what I am seeing, it looks to me like, it might have.) (copy & paste the photo into your photo imager, and then zoom-in (enlarge) it a little, and maybe you will see what I am talking about.

I believe it does. I am assuming the perp picked it up. It's an odd size. Box of cookies? Cardboard or shiny metal? In one shot it looks like it has recessed sides, but this may just be shadowing. Also, a shiny object appears on the perps right leg at the front -- like a flashlight...or something else picked up?

Mikeroo,
Thank you!!!!

I am uploading a zip file of the frame images to a website. It will hopefully be ready for download in the morning. Downloading is usually faster than uploading, just not sure how long it's going to take.

I will post the URL to the file when it is done.

I gave the car a light purple color to see if it would brin
attachment.php
g anything out. Does anyone see anything to the left of the license plate?

Sorry, folks, I will read the 18 pages that developed while visiting my MIL, maybe someone posted this already.

To me, the sticker looks like the logo pig of K-SHE in St. Louis:

http://www.ksheschtuff.com/blackclassic.aspx

IDK how to post an image more clearly right now, have at it if you can.

If you spotted this first, sorry I"m late to the party....

:seeya:

Mikeroo,
Thank you!!!!

I have a drop box that I would be willing to share for you to upload them there. Then I could post the link for everyone to access. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone

I believe it does. I am assuming the perp picked it up. It's an odd size. Box of cookies? Cardboard or shiny metal? In one shot it looks like it has recessed sides, but this may just be shadowing. Also, a shiny object appears on the perps right leg at the front -- like a flashlight...or something else picked up?

Thus far, on this site, this is the best enhancement of the object with credit by rodee34 It may appear to be white but it is actually silver in color. It is metal as you can catch the light reflections on it. Notice the odd shape from end to end.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post12617562

attachment.php

So, is the Altima a red herring? Why does this young male person have an odd gait as I don't think that alcohol nor drugs would cause it? Are there other creepy stories that we can research that he is involved in? Do you think he was involved in the recent gun robbery in Arlington when the perps took over 50 weapons?

I hope the other locals, such as Glammie, will chime in on her opinion of this new theory that you've left here for us to ponder.

In my opinion, I do not personally agree. Having said that and keeping an open mind, the thought has crossed my mind a few times that this could be a LEs son (I do not have anyone person in mind). Just ponder that thought before because they would have obvious access to some gear maybe while their parent slept. I do not believe this was anything other than a targeted murder (meaning I do not believe this had anything to do with stealing or vandalism). I believe the trashing the church, opening doors etc was all part of the staging the church to gain MBs trust and possibly make LE believe it was a interrupted Burglary gone bad. IMO this was planned out for a while, well thought out and this individual IMO was coached by someone. Again this is all just MY personal opinion!

Sent from my iPhone

I've heard it called stimming. It's a comforting behavior. Great post once again Mikeroo. So on target.

I think you may be referring to self-stimulating behavior. I would think not, since it doesn't appear as a pattern here, at least with what we have seen, and it's very brief. I'm not seeing any outward anxiety in these clips, but maybe others are. I had wondered on one of my posts if this is where the killer first entered the hallways after getting all decked out in the costume. The killer seems to come out of a door/room.......don't know what that room would be but I've thought it could have been where he/she got suited up. Therefore, touching the wall for balance, getting used to the limited field of vision made sense to me. Especially since there's some unknown orthopedic/neurologic problem......maybe??
Mikeroo, I think this person is not nearly as tentative as you may have been!!! LOL Like you said, "no harm done".....

BBM.

This perfectly sums up my feelings on MB's case. The part in bold definitely resonates with me. Unless someone threatened my children, I can't even fathom killing another human. I actually shudder at the mere thought.

Do we now that the trauma was to her face (and not to the back of her head)? I think it is probably her face, and if that is the case, the killer was staring her in the eyes as he/she bludgeoned her to death. I cannot comprehend that level of coldness. I think that her attack was filled with rage... of a personal nature. It seems that this killer, despite the coldness shown in MB's death, was passionate enough to spare her kids from finding her body.

rsbm

My comment isn't directly related to the above post, but recent discussion made me think that the Gore-Montgomery case might make interesting reading for some of the new posters here. I apologize in advance that I cannot recall the poster who first brought the case to our attention here on WS.

Way back when, in a much earlier thread, a poster mentioned the case of Betty Gore being killed by her husband's ex-lover Candy Montgomery. TexasMonthly.com has a very detailed account of the whole case. (I would paste a link, but every time I leave the WS site, I have to log back in. When on my iPad. Aggravating.)

The TM story starts at the crime scene, and one of the first things mentioned is how LE (once they began to suspect Candy of the crime) couldn't believe that diminutive Candy could overpower Betty in a fight, that she could be the cause of such a savage attack. Other thoughts and observations by LE in that case seem like they could apply to this case, in a general way.

Woman on woman attack, personal and savage. The actions of the perp in the aftermath. Read the description of Candy, how she was perceived in the community. Killers do not always appear as a recognizable boogeyman.

And while I think Missy's killer is a woman, the same scenario fits if the perp is male: perp decides to kill Missy, goes and does it, goes back to normal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname