TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is no hit man. This isn't anyone in the SW. IMO and I've felt this from the start, this is a young male (18/22) possibly intoxicated, fascinated with LE and role playing them. Think he is well known to LE and lives in the immediate area. As for the brutality of the crime, I think this guy is just a very messed up violent person.

If this is the case, why was SP in the church? What was his motive for killing MB?

Didn't want to take up all the space with quoting your whole post, Windrower........yes, I remember that well. And took place in Wylie, which was a very small town then. Lots of church folks, too. Candy maintained she didn't go to the Gore house to murder Betty with the ax, right? Just happened. And,, if I remember correctly, Betty's husband was out of town - older child with Candy and she left infant in the crib........please correct me if I'm not remembering this right.

Looks like a standard claw hammer. Note white ring at top of grip (click each image for full size):

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yep, agreed. Your screenshots give a good view of both shape and overall size.

O/T. YAY!! I finally decided to register to the forum, being that I have been an avid reader on the Missy Bevers case as well as the Rhoden family members. So sad May they all RIP and the culprit caught with a harsh punishment!!!

Also followed Alexander/Arias case here as well.

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this awesome group of people. 👍🏼

I don't actually believe LE doesn't know who that car belongs to. I can't figure out why they're saying the don't; must be strategy to keep the perp thinking or strategy to keep the Internet sleuths busy, but I just don't believe that they don't have any better pic than that with those incredible cameras SWFA has.
Maybe they were hoping someone who saw the car that night would come forward to use as a witness.

I know this was discussed in previous threads, but tossing in my 2 cents for what it's worth, I've always thought SwatPerp appears to be trying to unlock the door in the hallway❓❓❓jmo

I have a drop box that I would be willing to share for you to upload them there. Then I could post the link for everyone to access. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone

After I get the file uploaded to the site I am working with, you can download the zip file as a test and then put the zip OR the extracted files in your dropbox...that way you will be a mirror site.

...my computer went to sleep last night about halfway through the upload...having to restart the process.

So far, having the frame images has been very informative.

After I get the file uploaded to the site I am working with, you can download the zip file as a test and then put the zip OR the extracted files in your dropbox...that way you will be a mirror site.

...my computer went to sleep last night about halfway through the upload...having to restart the process.

Will do. Thank you for doing this for us.

Sent from my iPhone

<modsnip>

Seeing as RB's alibi has been confirmed, and he was out of town, what possible purpose is there in casting suspicion against him?

All right folks...this is a little weird regarding the hammer. Need some construction guys on this one...

Googled claw hammer. I figured that a LOT of hammers had a ring at the top of the grip. Only a few that are displayed do so...and only one has a ring perpendicular to the handle:

http://www.hultafors.com/products/striking/hammers/carpenters-hammers/claw-hammer-ts/

This hammer is not even sold in the U.S. directly...probably not the perp's hammer, but there is something to note:

The purpose of the ring is to prevent the top of the grip from being chewed up. It would definitely add to the cost of the hammer! Another part, another process to push it down over the grip after it has been molded on. Possible a higher quality hammer...contractor grade...

Very surprising not to see several hammers on Google with the same look.

Keep your eyes open...Home Depot, Lowes, Harbor Freight, etc...

I know this was discussed in previous threads, but tossing in my 2 cents for what it's worth, I've always thought SwatPerp appears to be trying to unlock the door in the hallway&#10067;&#10067;&#10067;jmo

In the frame grabs, you can see that the perp pulls out a long(er) pry bar and applies it, then puts it away again on his/her person.

The frame grab upload should be done in an hour or so, then you can see for yourself.

Yep, agreed. Your screenshots give a good view of both shape and overall size.

I see a standard hammer or a framers hammer. Nothing extraordinary.
What I find extraordinary is the crowbar, GoPro camera or flashlight on the helmet, the Swat attire, the holsters to contain all of the equipment while moving around, etc which indicates to me this person is no stranger to the criminal world. A psychopath.

You can put on google drive and open to public.

So, is the Altima a red herring? Why does this young male person have an odd gait as I don't think that alcohol nor drugs would cause it? Are there other creepy stories that we can research that he is involved in? Do you think he was involved in the recent gun robbery in Arlington when the perps took over 50 weapons?

I hope the other locals, such as Glammie, will chime in on her opinion of this new theory that you've left here for us to ponder.

Because it's definitely NOT a "young" man.
Moo

You can put on google drive and open to public.

We've got one (or more) folks who are going to distribute in similar fashion from the file I am uploading.

I didn't realize that everyone didn't have screen grabs...much better than viewing the video.

What I find extraordinary is the crowbar, GoPro camera or flashlight on the helmet, the Swat attire, the holsters to contain all of the equipment while moving around, etc which indicates to me this person is no stranger to the criminal world. A psychopath.

Google claw hammer and framing hammer and see how many have the protective ring at the top of the grip.

Seeing as RB's alibi has been confirmed, and he was out of town, what possible purpose is there in casting suspicion against him?
IMO RB abdomen is much larger than the perps appears on video, however, alibis and out of town are meaningless. Those can easily be faked or lies.

This is a pretty steep diagnostic mountain to climb!! I'm holding out until we have the complete story, including anyone peripherally involved, and history of the killer. Need a lot of background information here........just saying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24