TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I haven't read all the threads (a lot, anyway), but I keep wondering how or if SP knew where to confront MB in the church. Does anyone know if MB used the same room/area in the church to set up for the camp each class? If so, then perhaps SP was a member of the class or church or had a close connection to the class or the church (or even spied on the class)? So, after satisfying himself/herself that no one else was in the church and that alarms were not set off after breaking glass in windows/doors, do you think SP waited for MB to drive up then positioned himself/herself in the dark in the room MB used and then attacked her after she entered and presumably turned on the lights?

If SP didn't know what room MB was going to use, SP could have lain in wait near one of the front entrances and simply watched for MB to drive up to the church. Could SP have hidden in the hallway somehow and stealthily followed MB into the room and attacked her? Does anyone know what kind of noise the boots SP wore would make when walking around (or noise all that gear and get-up might make for that matter)? Were the hallways tiled or carpeted?

And lastly, the videos inside the church show the lights on in the hallways. Do you think they were left on 24/7 (maybe like emergency lights?) or did SP turn them on?

Thanks for listening!

This is a pretty steep diagnostic mountain to climb!! I'm holding out until we have the complete story, including anyone peripherally involved, and history of the killer. Need a lot of background information here........just saying.....

SWATperp is a murderer & you think that's a steep diagnostic mountain to climb calling him a psychopath? I don't.

All moo

IMO RB abdomen is much larger than the perps appears on video, however, alibis and out of town are meaningless. Those can easily be faked or lies.

No -- the alibis were confirmed by LE, so they weren't just taking RB and BB at their words. There would have been multiple means of corroborating the alibis, such as multiple witnesses, receipts, etc.

Didn't want to take up all the space with quoting your whole post, Windrower........yes, I remember that well. And took place in Wylie, which was a very small town then. Lots of church folks, too. Candy maintained she didn't go to the Gore house to murder Betty with the ax, right? Just happened. And,, if I remember correctly, Betty's husband was out of town - older child with Candy and she left infant in the crib........please correct me if I'm not remembering this right.

Hi Seriously! Yes, I remember that one along with Darlie, Joy Aylor wow, the list goes on and on, I have in Dallas since 1982 now I'm out by the lake in Rockwall. My SIL lives over in. Parker. What part do you live in(if you don't want to disclose here, you can pm me. Do you remember the two cadets who killed their former classmate down n Mansfield/Midlothian area? I looked those two up when I first heard about this case. Diane Zamora and I can't recall theguys name. So sad for two who apparently seemed to be intelligent and have promising careers ahead of them and the beautiful girl who got involved in the triangle. Then we have the dentist Kendra Hatcher.....another triangle.

Google claw hammer and framing hammer and see how many have the protective ring at the top of the grip.

Mikeroo--can you take one of your screenshots, blow it up, point or circle the protective ring that you are referencing & post it here? I'm curious...

Google claw hammer and framing hammer and see how many have the protective ring at the top of the grip.

I'm not in construction but the ring is also for a leather stock. Here is one from Home Deopot.. The ring is for the shock actually.. otherwise leather hammer stocks would sing. ( Some of them do) It also could be a hammer that has been repaired.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Estwing-20-oz-Rip-Hammer-with-Leather-Grip-E20S/203075839

review on Amazon of a different hammer

https://www.amazon.com/Estwing-E3-16S-Straight-Hammer-Reduction/dp/B0000224VG

my dad had a 16oz. leather hammer when I was just a little kid. All the guys on the crew made fun of the little hammer, because it would ring every time it hit a nail, but that hammer outlasted any other hammer that I ever saw. my dad had that hammer over 28 years and it built alot of houses. It is strong enough to frame with, yet light and well balanced for trimming with. The smooth leather handle won't blister your hand. Now I have my own construction co. and I have over a dozen estwing hammers all different styles, from brick to drywall, to millfaced framers. I have hung many hundereds of thousands of sq. ft. of drywall, built houses, and quite a few log cabins compleete with this hammer as my main trim hammer, but my dad never used any other hammer and works with me now and won't use any other hammer. his old sining hammer has worn down, but it still gets the job done every day, year after year. It's never gave a splinter in a finger, never cracked or broken a handle in over 28 years. I would say the hammer has nothing to prove, it's been there and done it all for our family businesses. Deffinately has been a great hammer. (and it carries a good toon

---------------------

You tube- repairing a Estwing but the point is the hammer is leather and has two rings on the top and bottom

[video=youtube;iZPRkSVOxH0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZPRkSVOxH0[/video]

Seeing as RB's alibi has been confirmed, and he was out of town, what possible purpose is there in casting suspicion against him?

My personal opinion on this - while I do believe he was out of town and have moved on from any thoughts he could be SP, we don't know where LE is on his alibi. If they for some reason found the fb posts from that day to not check out, etc, I suspect that would not be information they would release right away. They have said themselves, as has BB, that everyone is still fair game. If LE still considers everyone a poi, I would think others could as well. I totally agree there is no reason to be ugly or trash the family in ANY way, but discussing them the same as anyone else seems fair. When LE made the statement that they are not currently considering friends and family right now, to me that should rule out many of the others people discuss on here as well - not just BB and RB. Again, for MB's kids sake, I would hate for them to have to know this was done to their mother by someone who was supposed to have loved her or been a friend. I absolutely, 100% hope that this was some random stranger.

You see that white thing in that person's hand. Does it have something written on it? (From what I am seeing, it looks to me like, it might have.) (copy & paste the photo into your photo imager, and then zoom-in (enlarge) it a little, and maybe you will see what I am talking about.

I think it looks like the letter M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikeroo--can you take one of your screenshots, blow it up, point or circle the protective ring that you are referencing & post it here? I'm curious...

No blow up necessary...see below.

I have found that you can really see things more clearly when you step through several frames...you can see what moves with what and is a part of what.

There are several frames which show the hammer as it is swung back...here are two: (as usual, click on the images to see full size)

output_3685.png
output_3686.png

I was already searching google and trying to figure out what Mikeroo meant. I grabbed this shot from his link above
and I "think" this is what he is talking about. That ring Is unusual from me googling hammers, most do not have this type
of ring at the top of the grip....My first use of brushes in paint so excuse it - its so not professional.
Anyway I'm sure he will have a better pic and he can correct me if I'm wrong.
attachment.php

Attachments

• hammer.jpg
    hammer.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 362
Seeing as RB's alibi has been confirmed, and he was out of town, what possible purpose is there in casting suspicion against him?

I noticed that LE phrased it as "independently corroborated". Are there any legal people on this thread that could maybe share some insight? Of course there have been other cases where an alibi has been corroborated or confirmed, only to find out that that the witness was not credible or they were basing their statement on falsified receipts or signatures. I am not suggesting this is the case but I think all the info we are being given by LE is precisely worded and phrased. I am interested to hear from any legal people on this thread what your view is regarding "independently corroborated". JMO all the time.

I was already searching google and trying to figure out what Mikeroo meant. I grabbed this shot from his link above
and I "think" this is what he is talking about. That ring Is unusual from me googling hammers, most do not have this type
of ring at the top of the grip....My first use of brushes in paint so excuse it - its so not professional.
attachment.php

Yes.

It is difficult to tell in the video if something is shiny and metallic or simply bright white. Once the frame grabs are uploaded, you can step through them and decide for yourself. 78% uploaded...

So far, that hammer is the ONLY one which matches the appearance...but it is not even sold in the U.S. directly.

attachment.php

FWIW, hubby says the ring holds the grip in place. He's seen it before & he thinks they are cheap hammers that have this.
His opinion only.

FWIW, hubby says the ring holds the grip in place. He's seen it before & he thinks they are cheap hammers that have this.
His opinion only.

The only hammers I found with such rings are 3 times the price of the cheaper hammers. From a manufacturing standpoint, it would be much more expensive to add the ring.

Home Depot sells Stalwart brand that looks similar for under $20.00 (wouldn't let me link the image, sorry).

I have extracted the surveillance videos to individual frames (PNG format) which can be viewed by any image viewer program. I know some of you might not have the tools to do that and may want to view each frame. You can see an example below.

If enough people want access to the frame images, I will figure out a way to make them available for viewing...either by download or by browsing on a website.

The collection is 3,875 files with total size of 1.11 Gbytes.

sample frame image (click on it to see full size):

attachment.php

source video:

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

You see that white thing in that person's hand. Does it have something written on it? (From what I am seeing, it looks to me like, it might have.) (copy & paste the photo into your photo imager, and then zoom-in (enlarge) it a little, and maybe you will see what I am talking about.

I see something, but I can't determine what the object is or what's written on it. What do you see?

I noticed that LE phrased it as "independently corroborated".

It means that the alibi was corroborated by a disinterested party (i.e., someone other than a family member or friend) and/or non-testimonial/material evidence (i.e., receipts, security camera footage, etc.).

Let's put it this way -- if LE had any doubts whatsoever about the alibis, don't you think that the fact that they were caught in lies would make the POIs immediately?

I see something, but I can't determine what the object is or what's written on it. What do you see?

Somebody suggested a saran wrap (or tin foil) box. That does makes sense as something the perp would find and it does fit the shape profile. Way, way, back someone mentioned using saran wrap to surprise/suffocate the victim.

What about a box of large zip lock bags...like the freezer size?

Aahh...never heard the term, but I've known the feeling.

Looking at the surveillance videos again, this perp is amazingly calm. Doesn't seem to stop once and just listen quietly...something I would have done every few seconds. There are a lot of noises in a building, especially on a rainy night. The perp seems to have absolutely no jitters.

TY. I wonder how much a full size helmet and face shield would impair their hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member