TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody suggested a saran wrap (or tin foil) box. That does makes sense as something the perp would find and it does fit the shape profile. Way, way, back someone mentioned using saran wrap to surprise/suffocate the victim.

What about a box of large zip lock bags...like the freezer size?

Zip lock bags was my thought, too. Way, way back. I thought maybe drop the tools in to keep from dripping blood as he/she left. Maybe put shoe covers in them, as well.

TY. I wonder how much a full size helmet and face shield would impair their hearing.

It would have to impair it to some degree...especially in regard to the sense of determining the source.

I personally would HATE to be wearing a helmet in such a situation. Note that military combat helmets don't cover the ears as much as the perp's riot helmet. The riot helmet is for cases where there is a very likely threat of being struck, but not for cases where the attacker is difficult to detect...such as a riot crowd or peeps on the other side of a door during a forced entry.

I have extracted the surveillance videos to individual frames (PNG format) which can be viewed by any image viewer program. I know some of you might not have the tools to do that and may want to view each frame. You can see an example below.

If enough people want access to the frame images, I will figure out a way to make them available for viewing...either by download or by browsing on a website.

The collection is 3,875 files with total size of 1.11 Gbytes.

sample frame image (click on it to see full size):

attachment.php

source video:

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

You see that white thing in that person's hand. Does it have something written on it? (From what I am seeing, it looks to me like, it might have.) (copy & paste the photo into your photo imager, and then zoom-in (enlarge) it a little, and maybe you will see what I am talking about.

Somebody suggested a saran wrap (or tin foil) box. That does makes sense as something the perp would find and it does fit the shape profile. Way, way, back someone mentioned using saran wrap to surprise/suffocate the victim.

What about a box of large zip lock bags...like the freezer size?

i remember earlier threads talking about saran wrap, tin foil, garbage bags, etc., I think the size of the box looks more like zip lock bags (gallon sized).

i remember earlier threads talking about saran wrap, tin foil, garbage bags, etc., I think the size of the box looks more like zip lock bags (gallon sized).

I do like the garbage bag idea...my smaller bags do come in a box like that. It would be a much more useful thing to pick up.

It means that the alibi was corroborated by a disinterested party (i.e., someone other than a family member or friend) and/or non-testimonial/material evidence (i.e., receipts, security camera footage, etc.).

Let's put it this way -- if LE had any doubts whatsoever about the alibis, don't you think that the fact that they were caught in lies would make the POIs immediately?

During an investigation LE is within their rights to withhold information from the public, as well as create a false sense of security for those they may privately suspect of involvement. It's perfectly legal to say "The alibis have been confirmed and persons x, y& z aren't considered POI's at this time," all the while having them under surveillance. Not saying that's the case HERE, but it's not unusual for someone previously cleared as a POI to eventually be charged with the crime.

This is a victim friendly site. There will be absouletly no bashing or insinuating the Family is involved.

Thanks!

During an investigation LE is within their rights to withhold information from the public, as well as create a false sense of security for those they may privately suspect of involvement. It's perfectly legal to say "The alibis have been confirmed and persons x, y& z aren't considered POI's at this time," all the while having them under surveillance. Not saying that's the case HERE, but it's not unusual for someone previously cleared as a POI to eventually be charged with the crime.

Tricia Todd case comes to mind. Her ex was polygraphed and the way the Detective worded it, everyone assumed ex passed it. He didn't and the Det even
came back and told reporters that "if you listened to what I said carefully"...meaning he never came out and said ex passed.

We just have to be careful not to read thing into what LE is saying, they do use their words carefully.

It means that the alibi was corroborated by a disinterested party (i.e., someone other than a family member or friend) and/or non-testimonial/material evidence (i.e., receipts, security camera footage, etc.).

Let's put it this way -- if LE had any doubts whatsoever about the alibis, don't you think that the fact that they were caught in lies would make the POIs immediately?

I think that it is very telling that LE has left open the door for any person to be a considered a suspect. LE has not fully cleared anybody. LE has said things such as, "The alibi has been checked out. None of these people are considered POIs at this time." Every statement seems to hedge a bet.

100% yes.

That's just a sticker that makes it look like a different dimension in size ( or an extra piece) around the grip

c700x420.jpg

So you're saying that the reflective sticker on the hammer in the right above wouldn't show that same type of reflectivity in the SWATperp video?

I still don't think the hammer is a smoking gun here unless it is found amongst the other Swatperp's tools & attire in a bag somewhere. Now if we really have a gun that was used, forensically/ballistically that is a horse of a different color.

I have extracted the surveillance videos to individual frames (PNG format) which can be viewed by any image viewer program. I know some of you might not have the tools to do that and may want to view each frame. You can see an example below.

If enough people want access to the frame images, I will figure out a way to make them available for viewing...either by download or by browsing on a website.

The collection is 3,875 files with total size of 1.11 Gbytes.

sample frame image (click on it to see full size):

View attachment 96503

source video:

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Yes, Mikeroo, that would be very helpful!
That white rectangular object in the left hand looks like it has some writing on it in 2 places. Starts with "M" on the long side, and a capital "M" on the end. imo.. anyone else see that?

That white rectangular object in the left hand looks like it has some writing on it in 2 places. Starts with "M" on the long side, and a capital "M" on the end. imo.. anyone else see that?

I have thought before that I see an M on there, but to be fair, I have seen almost everything anyone has mentioned on any item at some point. Including those alien eyes in the pics of SP's eyes! :)

Honestly, I have a hard time pulling anything out of these videos...I can create anything out of nothing if I look long enough. I am always amazed at the low quality of most surveillance camera videos.

Thus far, on this site, this is the best enhancement of the object with credit by rodee34 It may appear to be white but it is actually silver in color. It is metal as you can catch the light reflections on it. Notice the odd shape from end to end.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post12617562

attachment.php
Is it possible s/he's holding two objects (tools?) together in one hand? Or could it be some type of tool that folds?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bbm

Respectfully, it does get sort of confusing when people who are mentioned on the Search Warrants can be discussed on one day, but not the next...?

Also, how would have staying completely mum regarding family members worked out, for example, in the Tricia Todd or Teresa Sievers cases?

I understand your point, in particular when some mentioned on the SW have given public interviews & have written letters to the public. And some have posted on public social media.

I think where the line is drawn is in **implicating** anyone. Perhaps I'm wrong though?

Tricia Todd case comes to mind. Her ex was polygraphed and the way the Detective worded it, everyone assumed ex passed it. He didn't and the Det even
came back and told reporters that "if you listened to what I said carefully"...meaning he never came out and said ex passed.

We just have to be careful not to read thing into what LE is saying, they do use their words carefully.

I must have missed that presser where the Det came back and said that, but I do agree they do choose their words carefully.

MCSO has said there was a reported case of domestic violence between Tricia and her ex-husband in the past. However, the ex-husband has been interviewed several times and submitted to a polygraph test, and the Sheriff has said there are no indications that the ex-husband had anything to do with her disappearance at this point.

http://www.wptv.com/news/region-mar...how-tricia-todds-car-before-her-disappearance

I believe they waited until all the camera surveillance was gathered and went back over the polygraph and could clearly see where he lied. JMO. Horrible case. Purple pinkies for Tricia!

I noticed that LE phrased it as "independently corroborated". Are there any legal people on this thread that could maybe share some insight? Of course there have been other cases where an alibi has been corroborated or confirmed, only to find out that that the witness was not credible or they were basing their statement on falsified receipts or signatures. I am not suggesting this is the case but I think all the info we are being given by LE is precisely worded and phrased. I am interested to hear from any legal people on this thread what your view is regarding "independently corroborated". JMO all the time.

I am not a legal person but here...When I googled it I get this from AVVO.com : what this generally means is that there is no forensic evidence or independent witness to confirm the allegations and so then it becomes a swearing contest and an issue of credibility between the complainant and defendant, in these instances the DA sometimes will decline to prosecute. There are other comments as well https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-does--independent-corroboration--mean--439904.html

Off topic, does anyone else have problems getting the links to next threads to work? I will click on them and it keeps taking me to like page 24. I have to go search and find the correct thread.

<modsnip>

I think one of the things Sparky is saying is to chose your words as carefully as LE. A wise man once told Me "There's so many ways to tell the truth that u never have to tell a lie."Interestingly. BB was the initials person telling all of us to focus in on the unusual gait. Telling us that is a key clue. and he's got to see the similarities. LE has to see the similarities. They're smart enough to figure this out. We know very little. Some here have postulated that BB was very personally and painfully petitioning the perp to come forward. Others have said its taking so long because they don't know how wide the web is that is invoved. Maybe instead of ending each post MOO we should write. WKN. We know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname