TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please give me a definitive answer as to using/talking about BB Facebook. TIA

Since BB closed his FB account we cannot discuss his FB posts anymore. But ask a Moderator.

I did make the comment on an earlier thread with regards to the campers who found Missy stating that at first what they saw on the floor in the church looked like it could have been a 'rolled up rug.' However, I got that phrase from another poster (or maybe even Nancy Grace) it was not something that I created on my own. I've tried searching again, no luck. And now I wonder if maybe somebody stated that and the post was removed during one of the frenzies? In any case, it really made me think that the campers could see her through the glass doors after hearing/seeing someone make that statement. Up until that point, I had not considered that Missy could have been visible through the doors to arriving campers. It was a turning point in my mind and confirmed the SW area as to where she was found.

IF the campers could see her laying by peering through a door/window, it would have had to have been by the blind spot at the main entrance.
Because is she was attacked at side (awning) door, it woulda probably have been on camera.

Reminder:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Never mind regarding my question regarding social media.

Ah, so we can say there isn't a "shard" of evidence she was in plain view? Kidding!

But really, I think the most specific narrative of MB being found was in Spann's comments in that first press conference. It isn't very specific, but here is what he said as quoted by WFAA:

"She was actually found by one of the boot camp participants who got there a little bit early and waited outside for a while until others got there," Spann said. "They went in the building where they located her"

So this wording may not completely rule out her being seen from outside, but it sure doesn't rule it in either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found by ONE (looking through glass door??) and then located by MORE THAN ONE campers inside the building. (How did they enter, door not closed??)

FYI - the "rolled up rug" comment about the campers seeing her through the doors originated from a FB group, not here on WS. I know this because I asked this poster several questions. Her co-workers relative was one of the people who supposedly found Missy. The last question I asked her was exactly where they located Missy's body in the building and she never responded. That particular group has since been deleted from FB so I cannot provide any proof other than my own eyes. Not that it matters since FB has to stay on FB. [emoji4][emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for clarifying the likely source about "rolled up in rug". And someone quoted the NG producer used the words "plain view". Psychologically, this could be important. In many cases, a murderer who is close to the victim or has feelings for the victim (example: obsessed stalker) will cover the face of the victim. I don't mean covering the body to avoid detection of the murder, but a reaction to cover the face, which IMOO, LE usually describes as "respect". I would not use the word "respect" myself, but more like a shame, remorse or guilt reaction of the murderer for their act against the victim for whom they have conflicted feelings. If SwatPerp was a hitman or someone who hated MB, then they might be inclined to leave the body as it lay, out of just coldness or intentional disrespect, where someone closer to MB might make some attempt to cover her with an area rug or other out of shame. JMO SwatPerp made no attempt to cover the body to avoid or delay detection, nor out of respect or shame. JMO the SwatPerp was perfunctory and cold as ice, and left the body unmoved and uncovered - and we really don't know this detail, JMO.

I did make the comment on an earlier thread with regards to the campers who found Missy stating that at first what they saw on the floor in the church looked like it could have been a 'rolled up rug.' However, I got that phrase from another poster (or maybe even Nancy Grace) it was not something that I created on my own. I've tried searching again, no luck. And now I wonder if maybe somebody stated that and the post was removed during one of the frenzies? In any case, it really made me think that the campers could see her through the glass doors after hearing/seeing someone make that statement. Up until that point, I had not considered that Missy could have been visible through the doors to arriving campers. It was a turning point in my mind and confirmed the SW area as to where she was found.

I remember it similar to you but the wording was something like "a pile of rag/clothes". I have searched for it and unfortunately I can't find it.

Thank you, Batbrat. This has definitely confirmed, in my opinion, that it is a male.

MBCrimescene.jpg

Thanks NIN

My perception is still she parked under the awning to protect her things needed for CG. If she did go to the front it's not going to change the fact she was murdered in the SW corner of the church according to the LE(or found her body).

I feel like we're back to shards, shatter, crockpot meals lol.

JMO 🐮

MB's truck parked with the front part to us when we look at this pic. Why?? I would think she drove around the building to arrive under the awning this way. IF she drove around then she would have seen the unknown car that was parking there. What did she think of a car at that early time? (We never will know.)

If you're not working on that particular aspect, then no - the minutiae of the building layout and surveillance video analysis won't help you identify someone. But some of us are working on that aspect, and exploring/eliminating scenarios based on that info. There is a possibility people can be identified or eliminated based on the minutiae of exploring the building layout to compare it to the video evidence. For a start, we're trying to help clarify for others such details as:

• why it's unlikely there are multiple SPs
• why it's unlikely the murder was captured by surveillance cameras despite occurring directly under them
• how SP may have (but didn't necessarily have) prior knowledge of the camera locations
• why it's unlikely SP disabled the camera(s)
• what LE's mention of "struggle" and "clean-up" might mean in context of the building layout vs any knowledge of a time window.

All of these details seem completely unimportant, but they can lead toward or away from specific persons of interest. We can determine if they acted alone, whether they were unconcerned about being identified by the cameras, if they may have had knowledge of a time window, if they felt evidence could link them to the crime, etc.

Yes, LE probably has all of that. But if we're just going to dismiss any explorations here by saying "LE has it all in hand", why have a WS forum to discuss such things? And further, if you believe LE has it all in hand and WSer's contributions aren't really worth posting, why come here at all?

I want to thank everyone who has been working on this aspect of the case. It is well outside of my area of expertise, and frankly, it is beyond my ability. I appreciate those who have dedicated many hours to this aspect of the case, and I refer to your work daily.

By sharing our expertise, hopefully we can help solve this case!

Gather your thoughts folks. A new thread will open. you have about ten minutes before this one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member