TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, apparently I missed that part of the conversation. I glanced back over the last thread but didn't see it there. So you're proposing that s/he walked across the CoC parking lot, across highway 287 & through the business property of the party venue? Do we know if that property has cameras? I always thought there were residents on that property. If there aren't, surely they have an alarm or camera? It's a gated fence out front. Is it accessible on foot on a dark night? Sorry if this has been discussed.

No wonder you missed it. It's waaaay back on the early threads. Here's a link to a post in thread #19! I found it using search for "wedding venue". Hope this helps TTBacon.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-19&p=12573165#post12573165

By insinuating that SP may be CT, one must also believe that MB and AT were having an affair or that they were in some sort of flirtatious relationship and CT was so enraged at MB that she lost total control over herself and committed murder. I don't buy it. AT and CT were HS sweethearts and have been together a long time. They have 4 small children and are doing what everyone else does, working and raising a family. AT has been around a lot of women as part of his career choice and likely women flirt with him. But, that doesn't mean he responds to the flirtations or jumps into bed with these flirty women. It is pretty much an assassination of his character to believe that he has no regard for his wife, his children, the family he created, the life he made for himself. or himself and would risk everything for some meaningless sex with a married mother of 3.

Until something concrete is uncovered that tells me AT is of low moral fiber, I will assume he is a good and faithful family man and therefore no reason to suspect CT of killing MB over jealousy.

I will continue to believe that they are just innocent people on the periphery of the Bevers' lives and are only mentioned because they and MB exchanged phone calls.

SP's peculiar gait strikes an uncanny resemblance to RB's gait, so I had been leaning toward him as the perp, but ..... now I'm wondering if the gait was part of the "act" to implicate RB. JMO. Does anyone else think RB was being framed?

I don't think of it as being "framed" so much but just another "red herring". Something that has been put out there to focus attention in a wrong direction. I cannot go back and watch anymore SP walking around the church, but I have felt when watching the footage:
1) they know they are on camera
2) the walk at times is exaggerated, then not so much, so being faked to throw off. Some things like a the posture I think is natural. The walk at times is a bit inconsistent to me. (I am not giving me opinion on that to start a huge discourse on my thoughts). Put another way, a lot of the walk is naturally with some exaggeration, whether from too big shoes or whatever. Again, we have miles of threaded opinion on this we could just go back to earlier threads to reread.

I am just saying that so many of the actions seem to be planned things to throw off LE when the crime is discovered. Heck, there is not even a consensus as to whether this is a man or a woman.

So less framing, more red herring. Because as we know so far RB and BB both were somewhere else. So point at RB but it can't be RB . . .

I think they can use a light spectrometer to get a fairly accurate reading of the eye color. I believe you would have to use raw video.
I believe a competent high school student could do this. Then use original video from known sources as suspects, you could compare this to the eye color from the church video.

By insinuating that SP may be CT, one must also believe that MB and AT were having an affair or that they were in some sort of flirtatious relationship and CT was so enraged at MB that she lost total control over herself and committed murder. I don't buy it. AT and CT were HS sweethearts and have been together a long time. They have 4 small children and are doing what everyone else does, working and raising a family. AT has been around a lot of women as part of his career choice and likely women flirt with him. But, that doesn't mean he responds to the flirtations or jumps into bed with these flirty women. It is pretty much an assassination of his character to believe that he has no regard for his wife, his children, the family he created, the life he made for himself. or himself and would risk everything for some meaningless sex with a married mother of 3.

Until something concrete is uncovered that tells me AT is of low moral fiber, I will assume he is a good and faithful family man and therefore no reason to suspect CT of killing MB over jealousy.

I will continue to believe that they are just innocent people on the periphery of the Bevers' lives and are only mentioned because they and MB exchanged phone calls.

I've never insinuated that AT had any affair. I do think it's possible CT was not happy with MB (and Camp Gladiator) keeping him away from home more (something which he even posted about himself on his Beastmode FB - that he was working earlier mornings, later nights, didn't have time for his garage workouts or ju jitsu, etc.) and then the timing of the Austin trip with MB murder still weighs on my mind. And I do believe AT is a good family man. I think it's possible that CT saw MB as a threat to their lifestyle, future, etc. And couple that with her being a "target interest" and AT posting about their garbage being taken, etc. Obviously police were looking at her (and him) for some reason.

If you don't mind, I am going to take what you said about CT and insert MB's name.

MB and BB were have been together a long time. They have 3 children and are doing what everyone else does, working and raising a family. MB has been around a lot of men as part of her career choice and likely men flirt with her. But, that doesn't mean she responds to the flirtations or jumps into bed with these flirty men. It is pretty much an assassination of her character to believe that she has no regard for her husband, her children, the family she created, the life she made for herself and would risk everything for some meaningless sex with a married man.

Despite how long people have been married, some people make the choice to seek relationship(s) outside of their marriage. Kids don't make people immune to wandering eyes, thoughts, and actions. I have no idea what the nature of the relationship was between AJ and MB, but LE felt the need to gather AT/CT's trash and subpoena all of their electronic communication for approximately 45 days. I cannot fathom LE doing that simply because AT and MB were in contact with one another. Do you think that LE was taking the trash and subpoenaing the electronic communication of every camper that MB came in contact with at her Austin event? Even if AT was on the SW simply because he exchanged calls with MB, that wouldn't explain the inclusion of CT. Why would she have been on the SW?

I don't agree that the SW includes people simply because they came into contact with MB in her final days. If that were the case, the "Target Number" list would have included 100+ people. However, the "Target Number" list is very small and pointed IMO.

No wonder you missed it. It's waaaay back on the early threads. Here's a link to a post in thread #19! I found it using search for "wedding venue". Hope this helps TTBacon.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-19&p=12573165#post12573165

When we moved here 14 years ago locals told us that we had our own nudist colony right here in Midlothian. They had to put up that big metal fence so people could not see in. Never heard of it being a wedding venue but maybe. It doesn't look like it from the outside and there is no signage for it. I can ask around tomorrow.

If WS members that don't live here or are nearby could see this place from ground level you would know this isn't a place you would want to go on foot. Especially in the rain - in the dark. I wouldn't even want to walk on the side of 287 with traffic with the amount of 18 wheelers that travel that highway.

I have not come up with a definitive eye color. In order to get rid of shadows or adjust lighting etc that unfortunately changes the color somewhat.

Not to mention, there are all colors of soft contact lenses that anyone can get. And unless they actually need contacts for vision correction, there's no prescription necessary .

One must also assume that AT is perfectly fine with the fact that CT killed MB as he has not turned her in to the police. Seriously, people...they have 4 kids. Do you think he would let her still be around them if he thought she hammered Missy to death? And with all due respect to MrsP, all of your pics are horribly distorted IMO. They look like alien eyes. I know we want to catch Missy's killer but we need to focus on facts.

If you don't mind, I am going to take what you said about CT and insert MB's name.

MB and BB were have been together a long time. They have 3 children and are doing what everyone else does, working and raising a family. MB has been around a lot of men as part of her career choice and likely men flirt with her. But, that doesn't mean she responds to the flirtations or jumps into bed with these flirty men. It is pretty much an assassination of her character to believe that she has no regard for her husband, her children, the family she created, the life she made for herself and would risk everything for some meaningless sex with a married man.

Despite how long people have been married, some people make the choice to seek relationship(s) outside of their marriage. Kids don't make people immune to wandering eyes, thoughts, and actions. I have no idea what the nature of the relationship was between AJ and MB, but LE felt the need to gather AT/CT's trash. I cannot fathom LE doing that simply because AT and MB were in contact with one another. Do you think that LE was taking the trash of every camper that MB came in contact with at her Austin event?

I don't agree that the SW includes people simply because they came into contact with MB in her final days. If that were the case, the "Target Number" list would have included 100+ people. However, the "Target Number" list is very small and pointed IMO.

you posted about the same content I did... :)

One must also assume that AT is perfectly fine with the fact that CT killed MB as he has not turned her in to the police. Seriously, people...they have 4 kids. Do you think he would let her still be around them if he thought she hammered Missy to death? And with all due respect to MrsP, all of your pics are horribly distorted IMO. They look like alien eyes. I know we want to catch Missy's killer but we need to focus on facts.

I'm sorry you're unable to see the eye pics clearly but I can see them just fine. And as far as AT not turning CT in to police -- would you ever consider that your significant other committed murder? Or would you think - no way! I think that's probably how AT is...he's not thinking about CT being capable of something like this. (And she may not be but I'm just trying to explain what his mindset might be.)

You could have written the same argument verbatim about MB (3 kids instead of 4), married 20 years instead 10 or 12. And as reality has unveiled (both by the SW and KS); you would have been dead wrong.

When we moved here 14 years ago locals told us that we had our own nudist colony right here in Midlothian. They had to put up that big metal fence so people could not see in. Never heard of it being a wedding venue but maybe. It doesn't look like it from the outside and there is no signage for it. I can ask around tomorrow.

If WS members that don't live here or are nearby could see this place from ground level you would know this isn't a place you would want to go on foot. Especially in the rain - in the dark. I wouldn't even want to walk on the side of 287 with traffic with the amount of 18 wheelers that travel that highway.

I'll save you a little trouble by posting a link to their place. It appears they've made improvements since the nudist colony days. :) Still not open for business, but it's not vacant anymore. They have a temporary sign out front. They also have a facebook with lots of pictures. If you click the website page, turn down your speakers. There's loud music playing. Please do ask locals about the place. I'm curious. TY!

http://www.fireflygardensvenue.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Firefly-Gardens-668061446630327/

Despite how long people have been married, some people make the choice to seek relationship(s) outside of their marriage. Kids don't make people immune to wandering eyes, thoughts, and actions. I have no idea what the nature of the relationship was between AJ and MB, but LE felt the need to gather AT/CT's trash and subpoena all of their electronic communication for approximately 45 days. I cannot fathom LE doing that simply because AT and MB were in contact with one another. Do you think that LE was taking the trash and subpoenaing the electronic communication of every camper that MB came in contact with at her Austin event? Even if AT was on the SW simply because he exchanged calls with MB, that wouldn't explain the inclusion of CT. Why would she have been on the SW?

maybe because AT and MB were in Austin - AT and CT called MBs phone while in Austin. AT called to check what time they might meet up for a class they were taking. Maybe CT called MB because she couldn't reach AT because his phone battery died. And she needed to reach him. Yes there was a rumor but they were probably completely professional. JMO

I agree those aren't the least distorted photos. There are some (one on YouTube where they show the technology behind it) that are much clearer.

I don't necessarily think that MB and AT were having an affair. However I believe there are some pretty jealous insecure narcissistic women out there whose imagination can run crazy. Not saying that she particularly is like that but what if?

I don't think of it as being "framed" so much but just another "red herring". Something that has been put out there to focus attention in a wrong direction. I cannot go back and watch anymore SP walking around the church, but I have felt when watching the footage:
1) they know they are on camera
2) the walk at times is exaggerated, then not so much, so being faked to throw off. Some things like a the posture I think is natural. The walk at times is a bit inconsistent to me. (I am not giving me opinion on that to start a huge discourse on my thoughts). Put another way, a lot of the walk is naturally with some exaggeration, whether from too big shoes or whatever. Again, we have miles of threaded opinion on this we could just go back to earlier threads to reread.

I am just saying that so many of the actions seem to be planned things to throw off LE when the crime is discovered. Heck, there is not even a consensus as to whether this is a man or a woman.

So less framing, more red herring. Because as we know so far RB and BB both were somewhere else. So point at RB but it can't be RB . . .
The one thing the perp does do that cannot be faked is stand with his/her toes pointed completely perpendicular to each other. That is unique. That is not natural. I'd like to see if anyone on this board can naturally do that. Put your heels together and now point your toes straight out away from each other.

An earlier poster (claiming a medical background) pointed out that is the sign of someone with a dance background.

Definitely don't think it's a cold case. I think they know who and are watching closely. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member