TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, we have been talking about whether BB is cleared by the police. Not the shirt at all.
BB has not been cleared. According to LE he is cooperating and they are working on it.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I agree... I think we are just desperate to help solve this and wanting to say JINKEES!
Hey, give us an inch and we'll take a mile! [emoji12]
Why didn't they have it at their house? Were they at the station getting an update? That can be over the phone. Just throwing ideas out for both points.

JMO

Why didn't they have it at their house? Were they at the station getting an update? That can be over the phone. Just throwing ideas out for both points.

JMO
So far BB hasn't passed up a chance to talk and talk and talk.

RB spoke no truer words IMO at his presser than "Everyone is a suspect". I don't think I have ever looked at a case where I have looked at everybody in someone's family, and I mean everybody, along with whole CG bunch, gym bunch etc. Unless a serial killer, most cases have a coupla 3 strong suspects but it seems like everybody is one here. I know LE has my sympathies. Start with husband(per BB words) and work outwards. What a process.....

for those interested in Statement Analysis

when the reporter says "So you're pleased LE are being so thorough"

RB says "You better believe it" 3 times while shaking his head No.

Lol. the body does not lie, even though the lips might.

You know, I have to say this…

I have an interest in Statement Analysis, and that goes back quite a few years.

After we euthanized our dog a few years ago, I remember that day talking about him and saying how much I loved him and I miss him, all the while

I was shaking my head NO.

I MISS AND LOVE MY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can say that statement analysis is not always correct. I learned that from my own self, with my own actions.

IMOO.

There has been one news report that stated he was cleared but all subsequent ones say everyone is still being investigated.
If I remember correctly, LE stated that they had cleared that he had gone fishing. That's totally different than being cleared as a suspect.

depends on WHEN we are talking about- he did state in an interview that he works in a church and audio/video equipment would be stolen as well as money from sunday.

Well, there you go. I don’t understand how anyone can dismiss AV equipment and money as nothing. Thats the stuff most burglars are looking for.

Okay MissMaryMInn!... "strong ribbon-type-neck-thing'y's" works for me, LOL! I keep wonderin' if the church, because of recent break-ins, hired a security company to patrol the place? Individuals with "guard cards" might be able to purchase "police-type clothing??" I read "FEDS and TEXAS RANGERS AID MIDLOTHIAN POLICE..."
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html
and a week later this:
Investigators in Missy Bevers Murder Case Sent Home For The Weekend
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/In...der-Case-Sent-Home-for-Weekend-377662971.html
(This is so embarrassing, but thought I would share it with you anyway. I was trying to look up to see if the Texas Rangers took the weekends off during investigations. And, the site said the Texas Rangers NEVEREVERQUIT...then I realized I was on a professional baseball team website and not on a LE site, ugh!)

Oh my goodness, dearest IQuestion .... I'm cracking up!!:happydance:

You know, I have to say this…

I have an interest in Statement Analysis, and that goes back quite a few years.

After we euthanized our dog a few years ago, I remember that day talking about him and saying how much I loved him and I miss him, all the while

I was shaking my head NO.

I MISS AND LOVE MY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can say that statement analysis is not always correct. I learned that from my own self, with my own actions.

IMOO.
Aw, you were shaking your head no that he was gone, imo :( Not sure how to relate my theory to BB, but food for thought.

So far BB hasn't passed up a chance to talk and talk and talk.

You are correct. Even though at the first press conference on 4/19, he told reporters that this would be the one and only time he'd give an interview. At the beginning of it, he said this:

Reporter: "What are you going through right now? What are you going through?"
BB: “I don’t want to do interviews, ok? I just want to make a statement, is that alright?”

After about 4 1/2 minutes, it appears he's ending his statement, but a reporter asks a question and he goes on to talk and talk for an additional 19 minutes.
Reporter: "I guess this is your last statement? You don’t want to talk again?"

“I really don’t. In terms of ... ah, in terms of obtaining a story, to pull at heartstrings and stuff like that, I’ don’t, I’m not looking here for the media here to sensationalize a tragedy, okay?” ‘My family needs our privacy, and that’s why I wanted to do this one time only, okay?”

​

Well, there you go. I don’t understand how anyone can dismiss AV equipment and money as nothing. Thats the stuff most burglars are looking for.
If the perp was a burglar, then why didn't he load it up and haul it out? He/she had plenty of time to do so. Must not have been the intended purpose.

Police station is a convenient place for different media persons to meet. Everyone knows where it is. I see nothing more in that. BB lives out in the country and wouldn't want his neighborhood needlessly bothered by a bunch of folks showing up, again.
How many times have we, the crime sleuthing public watched one and more twenty-plus minutes of statements made by husband of deceased, to the press? Even waiting for them to show up? Either they, father and son, are dumb and dumber or the think they should do everything possible to look innocent.

Yes, he did say he would have been unreachable if it had been much later, and it was in his first interview I believe. What was more of interest to me was the comment he made in same interview that campers were the ones to notify him by phone, not LE. He had said he knew little about what Missy did professionally which was one reason that seemed odd. Also, it is my understanding LE would want to be first to talk to/notify spouse or closest loved one. Has there been any mention/discussion of that in this forum?
Exactly!

Figured I would come out of lurking to share some of my thoughts on this case....I hope I'm within bounds of the rules.

Do we have any body language experts here? In the latest video that BB and his father did, regarding the bloody shirt/s, at around the 6:40 mark, I feel BB goes into a very strange state where he can't speak and gets flustered. He also talks about his innocence and then purses his lips out while touching them, as if it was hard to say. That whole point in the video made my stomach sink. It was like he wanted to talk about the real perpetrator but got confused because maybe he knows something.

Link to video:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

I don’t get any sense of that. He seems to me like a person who is not very comfortable talking to the press, but feels obligated to talk, both to clear himself, as well as to find his wife's killer.

Oh. My. God. AV Equipment - I was thinking about projectors and VHS's. I never thought about security camera.

I think you're right. It is more like projectors, VHSs, speakers, sound system?? I found a website that lists the AV equipment. Includes acoustic materials (absorbers, acoustic panels, door seals, door thresholds/saddles, annotation, assistive listening, audio response systems, audio conferencing equipment, audio production equipment, AV furniture, AV lifts, AV software, cables and connectors, camcorders.... EXTENSIVE alphabetic list.

Well, that makes me think about the door they broke into. Did they steal any door thresholds/saddles, door seals?

I hadn't a clue. I'm not a burglar. So, what kind of AV equipment did the Creekside CoC have? The list is extensive... It makes sense that they were hit before and would be hit again. Why wouldn't they invest in an alarm?

No, I don't remember talking about it, but don't take my word for it. Curious about the working in a church too. I thought he did something else? Had to look up AV equipment. Audiovisual equipment so is he talking about the security camera or what?

No, I think he is talking about large screen TVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member