TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you and I may be on the same page here. My first thought when I saw the brick-like item in the video above was that it looked like something my grandfather would have milled in his machine shop - metal, possibly with cut-outs as if it was cut with a machinist's lathe. I haven't seen all the videos with the tools the perp is carrying, but the one with the hammer also reminds me of a machinist's hammer. I will admit that I have a pet theory about who this person is that ties into my previous post about the church connection, so my mind may just be biased and playing tricks on me....

It's an aluminum square tubing connector. It comes out of windows. Why he was carrying I don't know??

I'm not in the husband did it camp but:

Suppose he landed in Biloxi, rented a car then IMMEDIATELY started his drive back to Texas... Would he Have gotten there by 3am ish? He would have Mississippi plates then when he rented car at airport. He said he arrived home 3pm Monday but really, could he have had time to drive home with his buddy? Only thinking here.

Again I don't have an opinion on who did what yet. I have been careful to view the husband as a victim Just trying to see if it would be physically possible. I still think it was a stranger, a hired hit. But who orders that hit I still am wondering.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It’s a 9 hour drive, so he would have had to leave by 6PM to get there by 3AM.

Of course all of this would be easy for the police to verify. If that is what had happened, they would have already arrested him.

The FIL acts slightly strange, but not strange enough to kill his daughter in law IMHO. Someone has got to have a good reason to kill their daughter in law. Plus, even though he walks like the suspect, so do a lot of other men that age, and he is quite a bit bigger then the suspect.

:thinking: Suspect may know the FIL and how he walks? Possible trying to set him up? This throwing that out there... because just thought of it as possibility. Or if BB walks like that.. whatever it was very intentional. JMHO

For those who think it was a complicated "inside" job by husband/in-laws, what is the motive? Is there some money on the line here?

Divorce? Affair? The husband's motive would be obvious in either of those cases; the in-laws' motive might be anger at the treatment of their relative. I stated earlier that there was anger over Missy's newfound role. If they attend one of those Cowboy Churches, isn't one of their beliefs that women are to be submissive? Correct me if I'm wrong...maybe there was a lot of resentment in that family over what they saw as a feminist, non-submissive wife who was emasculating BB.

I've seen something similar in my extended family, with one of my in-laws hated by her father-in-law b/c of her feministic bent - which includes traveling for her job. He resents her leaving her husband alone (the kids are grown now) and he resents the attention she gets (she's won awards, which include traveling to foreign countries to receive the awards; she's been in the newspapers and on television, etc.). The hatred is so strong that he walks out of rooms when she comes to family get togethers...and all because she's a successful female. Resentment is a great motivator for some.

There was discussion of the Saran Wrap looking thing is a past thread as well. I did not follow that discussion closely but posters were convinced it was a tool firefighters use. I don't remember the name of the tool.
Door storm

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LE stated they found "tools" multiple on scene. I think maybe more than one.

Yes, there may be more than one.

Estwing is a Great company. My rock hammer is an Estwing.

Why would a perp leave an Estwing product, though?

(Was someone trying to implicate the FIL?)

That to me is a signature tool, then.

Who uses Estwing?

Rockhounds do.

I personally don't feel that the FIL is the perp.

I don't know if that is what you were implying by showing an Estwing product.

IMOO.

It is shockingly similar.
Several things he has done are suspicious as well. I understand why so many people are looking at him.
But, think the person in the videos is smaller than him. I may be the only one who thinks that but I do.

I posted awhile back that it's possible the person is thinner than what we think due to the bulky clothing.

The things I find interesting about the RB similarities are:

1. The similar walk
2. The similar body type (in the clothing but if you take that off it could be a thinner person)
3. The nose and mouth seem to be covered in the CCTV footage (could be the perp is covering identifying features such as a moustache/beard?)
4. The white shirt underneath the police uniform (we know a white shirt was taken to the dry cleaners but it was a female shirt, what color was his shirt that was taken in? We know there are TWO shirts with dog blood on them as stated by RB in his interview with the media)

I am in no way saying RB is the perp. A person does have to keep an open mind though because you never know. I find it odd that he (RB) is smiling really big in the station when he goes to talk to them about that shirt. What do people do when they are nervous? Smiling, laughing, joking comes to mind. Also someone here made a comment up thread about his answer to a media question and he gave an answer that he repeated 3 times as a yes but nodded a no with his head. That video is the long press video about the shirt/drycleaners.

Again I am NOT saying RB is the perp just thinking out loud and as far as I know he has not been emphatically cleared as a suspect. If he has been cleared by the police can someone link that info where they stated as much.

JMO and all that stuff.

Yes, there may be more than one.

Estwing is a Great company. My rock hammer is an Estwing.

Why would a perp leave an Estwing product, though?

(Was someone trying to implicate the FIL?)

That to me is a signature tool, then.

Who uses Estwing?

Rockhounds do.

I personally don't feel that the FIL is the perp.

I don't know if that is what you were implying by showing an Estwing product.

IMOO.
No. I wasn't implying he did it. Just id'ing the tool IMO.

Yes, the plantar fasciitis can cause an uneven gait, but also a good case of diabetic neuropathy. My grandfather had neuropathy in his feet and when it would flare, he felt nearly crippled and had difficulties walking.
I still don't have a good idea about the gait issues of the perp, but for some odd reason, I still think this perp is a woman, in fairly fit shape, in her 30s-40s.

Gout can cause this type of walk also. Tends to strike older males that are over-weight. Typical spot is the right big toe causing the person to walk on outside of their feet to alleviate the pressure on the toe.

There is only one house with a high fence around it exactly opposite the church. The closest businesses are about a mile down the road. It’s pretty hard to see whats going on from a mile away, especially at night when it’s raining. Anyway those businesses would be closed at 4AM, so nobody would be there to see what was happening.

I live in DFW and travel that road frequently and my perception is people on this forum from outside the area/state have no comprehension how rural that particular area actually is. The church is between Midlothian and Waxahachie with wide expanses of open land. Furthermore the highway is NEVER busy before 5:30 am. My point is a person in a Santa suit could easily get in and out without necessarily being seen - especially if they park elsewhere and make a flanking maneuver/walk around the back field to a waiting car or bike or horse or airplane.

I live in DFW and travel that road frequently and my perception is people on this forum from outside the area/state have no comprehension how rural that particular area actually is. The church is between Midlothian and Waxahachie with wide expanses of open land. Furthermore the highway is NEVER busy before 5:30 am. My point is a person in a Santa suit could easily get in and out without necessarily being seen - especially if they park elsewhere and make a flanking maneuver/walk around the back field to a waiting car or bike or horse or airplane.

Thank you! I had asked a question about this very thing several days ago, but not sure anyone answered. Basically l said, I assume someone would have noticed a person walking on a road in SWAT gear at that time of day, right? Apparently, by what you just said, maybe not!

:great:: :dance: :great: Texasgirl2 I FOUND IT!!!! And now I have to revise my revised ;) That IS THE KITCHEN DOOR!!! There is a little room between the inside Exit and the Outside door. (the outside door is the one that was torn off.

It was on Thread 1, I started scrolling on 4 like you thought it was lol and I thought crap and just went to 1 and lol DING DING! Group effort.

And big :tyou: Orig Poster Cattlekate! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...AT-gear-18-April-2016&p=12477127#post12477127 For having the link I needed!!!

View attachment 93440

View attachment 93441

View attachment 93442

View attachment 93443

View attachment 93444

That door handle is from the OUTSIDE of door. I bet that is what happen, Suspect went through that trouble and then realized that there was another door .. notice that glass isnt broken on that inside glass, because you can see a reflection. I be then went around back broke the glass and reached in like someone else said and pressed that bar to open the door. ... Only reason I can figure busting that end hallway door. .... could leave any door wished to to use, I guessing. Locked only from outside. JMHO

One of the items I think LE would have checked is whether RB and Mrs RB actually returned (commercial flight) on Sunday or Monday. We think we know from FB pics and postings that they were in So Cal golfing on Sunday. Did they take a flight back that night or upon hearing news? This seems pretty easy to track down but I haven't heard any confirmation on this component of the physical alibi. Any thoughts?

I posted awhile back that it's possible the person is thinner than what we think due to the bulky clothing.

The things I find interesting about the RB similarities are:

1. The similar walk
2. The similar body type (in the clothing but if you take that off it could be a thinner person)
3. The nose and mouth seem to be covered in the CCTV footage (could be the perp is covering identifying features such as a moustache/beard?)
4. The white shirt underneath the police uniform (we know a white shirt was taken to the dry cleaners but it was a female shirt, what color was his shirt that was taken in? We know there are TWO shirts with dog blood on them as stated by RB in his interview with the media)

I am in no way saying RB is the perp. A person does have to keep an open mind though because you never know. I find it odd that he (RB) is smiling really big in the station when he goes to talk to them about that shirt. What do people do when they are nervous? Smiling, laughing, joking comes to mind. Also someone here made a comment up thread about his answer to a media question and he gave an answer that he repeated 3 times as a yes but nodded a no with his head. That video is the long press video about the shirt/drycleaners.

Again I am NOT saying RB is the perp just thinking out loud and as far as I know he has not been emphatically cleared as a suspect. If he has been cleared by the police can someone link that info where they stated as much.

JMO and all that stuff.

IMO, if the police had cleared him - if they thought he was definitely in CA and had no way to get to the crime scene, they wouldn't have bothered with a warrant for the bloody shirt. The fact that they investigated the shirt tells me that he is not off the table yet as a suspect.

Totally agree

Now that I look at the door handle that has been pried off, i change my mind a bit about the amount of effort they seemed to use. (I initially thought they seemed rather non chalant) There are quite a lot of marks on this door.

This person had to spend some time on this.

Is this the "good amount of time in the kitchen" BB was talking about?

Still not convinced this isn't a LEO. And like the motorcycle cop theory too. There can't be many in that little town.

Also agree that confident females are frequently targeted for violence in small town Texas.

As much as there seems to be some stuff associated with this case that seem weird and may point to an inside job I keep reminding myself of the Elizabeth Smart case where 90 percent of all people including Nancy Grace thought that the family was obviously involved. They weren't and most of us who thought that (including me) ate crow

Sometimes when wearing shoes that are too big, especially on one foot, one might have a tendency to turn foot outward to keep the shoe on
The perp seems to slide that right foot as though shoes were not their own, or too big. Yet at other times, ie when turning around, perp seems to be quite agile - as if using old ballet moves.
As previously suggested, ( i think ) could somebody be trying to replicate someone else's unique gait, or just making one up, ie " Ministry of Funny Walks" Monty Python Flying Circus style "?
Speculation, imo.

One of the items I think LE would have checked is whether RB and Mrs RB actually returned (commercial flight) on Sunday or Monday. We think we know from FB pics and postings that they were in So Cal golfing on Sunday. Did they take a flight back that night or upon hearing news? This seems pretty easy to track down but I haven't heard any confirmation on this component of the physical alibi. Any thoughts?

I wish I could hear the answer to this! Also, it looks like they were traveling in an RV so where is that now if they flew back? And how did they happen to have airline dog carriers if they quickly got on a plane back?
Has it been stated they FLEW back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member