TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
the perp seems to have been fully equipped but bow and arrow? I didn't see a quiver either but nothings impossible I suppose.

I thought in one of the stills he looked like he was carrying a gun. A shotgun or rifle. imho.
Was he serious?

Was he serious?

I presumed so as weve been asked not to clutter up the thread with trivia?

anyway Head Trauma could mean anything including gun or arrow. Old Limpy probably bought a Kill Kit. IMHO.

the perp seems to have been fully equipped but bow and arrow? I didn't see a quiver either but nothings impossible I suppose.

I thought in one of the stills he looked like he was carrying a gun. A shotgun or rifle. imho.

We don't know what all he brought into the building. There's no reason to believe he carried everything with him the whole time.

But people have speculated about hammers and screwdrivers and guns, even though we haven't been told anything specific by LE. We do know that the perp was carrying a hammer and some pry bars, but there could have been other tools.

But in MOO, it would be hard to hit someone in the head with a hammer. It is too close, too personal. MOO Something like a gun or a bow and arrow would be easier to trigger. And I believe the perp didn't want to use a gun because s/he didn't want anyone to hear a gunshot. The perp thought of him/herself like a ninja. Ninjas are silent.

ALL MOO.

We don't know what all he brought into the building. There's no reason to believe he carried everything with him the whole time.

But people have speculated about hammers and screwdrivers and guns, even though we haven't been told anything specific by LE. We do know that the perp was carrying a hammer and some pry bars, but there could have been other tools.

But in MOO, it would be hard to hit someone in the head with a hammer. It is too close, too personal. MOO Something like a gun or a bow and arrow would be easier to trigger. And I believe the perp didn't want to use a gun because s/he didn't want anyone to hear a gunshot. The perp thought of him/herself like a ninja. Ninjas are silent.

ALL MOO.

Makes sense, but my opinion is that she was shot, at least initially, to disable her.

which makes BBs reference to Role Playing all the more :eek:

By the way BB himself is on the phone to LE several times a day with various suggestions scenarios and suspects

There is plenty of communication going on between LE and BB.

BB has referred to the murder as an opportunity, referred to the investigation as a game, has admitted that he has role-played in his mind to determine what leads he can give to the investigators.

ALL MOO.

Maybe a taser was used to subdue Missy, before she was struck?

The suspect knew there were cameras. How would he/she know this?

Makes sense, but my opinion is that she was shot, at least initially, to disable her.
If so, is a silencer possible? I know nothing about guns or if that feature is something easily attainable.

The main reason I've ever considered RB or BB to be involved in Missy's murder is their willingness or even eagerness to discuss the case with the media. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we have seen other cases where the guilty try to insert themselves into the investigation to get their 5 minutes of fame.

On the other hand, I have to consider how I react to grief. When a family member or close friend dies, I remove myself psychologically from reality. My initial reaction is to feel like someone slammed me in the gut with a bulldozer. Then my 'protective self' takes over & I can appear to not necessarily be overly concerned & talking about various things. It takes me a while to grieve privately before I can ever even accept reality. I have no idea of what a shrink would think of me, probably not good, bit I am what I am. Thankfully, I've never had to deal with the violent loss of a loved one & I can't imagine how terrible that would be.

BB has referred to the murder as an opportunity, referred to the investigation as a game, has admitted that he has role-played in his mind to determine what leads he can give to the investigators.

hence why ive been sitting on my hands since i saw that presser

if you are into Statement Analysis and Body Language (in no way do i claim to be Expert) then the whole thing just screams.

I am new to this forum so forgive me if my post is redundant - trying to catch up. Someone in post 6 questioned whether the light on helmet could be from a GoPro.... Wouldn't it stick out at the top of the helmet if he had one mounted on top of it? My boyfriend uses on when he races and his is mounted on top of his racing helmet. Has anyone looked to see if there is a red light on? When the GoPro is on there is a red light - this creeps me out to think about it. He loves being on camera though so it might be possible that he wanted it all recorded. This just turns my stomach so I hope this isn't true. Poor Missy! I hope and pray they find this person soon!

I was obviously wrong about fishermen taking their own bait for a charter deep sea trip. And I'm glad that I was corrected.

Now question to those who take such trips. What would be the likely items and clothing that someone would have for such a trip?

Example. Rain jackets, beer coolers, fishing boots or what?

Is it like the crab catching shows on the discovery channel minus the crab cages of course?

Dexter - these chartered boats supply everything except clothing and grooming products so one would need shorts, shirts, hat(s), deck shoes or some kind of gym shoes, socks and maybe a wind parka. Some people who avoid the sun may take clothes made for fishing which can be long pants and long sleeved button up shirts with vents that are made of a light weight UV protect-ant fabric that dries nearly immediately after getting wet. Maybe one would travel in less casual clothing or even pack something appropriate for evening meals ashore but that is about it.

As for a cooler - if the fishing is for fish to eat, one would probably buy a cheap cooler at the dock and have the cleaned fished iced down or even flash frozen for transport via airline rather than take one from home.

The main reason I've ever considered RB or BB to be involved in Missy's murder is their willingness or even eagerness to discuss the case with the media. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we have seen other cases where the guilty try to insert themselves into the investigation to get their 5 minutes of fame.

On the other hand, I have to consider how I react to grief. When a family member or close friend dies, I remove myself psychologically from reality. My initial reaction is to feel like someone slammed me in the gut with a bulldozer. Then my 'protective self' takes over & I can appear to not necessarily be overly concerned & talking about various things. It takes me a while to grieve privately before I can ever even accept reality. I have no idea of what a shrink would think of me, probably not good, bit I am what I am. Thankfully, I've never had to deal with the violent loss of a loved one & I can't imagine how terrible that would be.

If it were me, I wouldn't care what LE or the media thought. I'd be with my children who had just lost one parent. :(

am i allowed to say that

i find the Presser odd itself, firstly that it occurred at all, secondly that the Bevers themselves appear to have called it.

I took the comment to mean would he (BB) then say he didn't believe his wife was targeted in first interview if in fact, he knew he had someone interested in him per your scenario. Correct if I'm wrong lawbelle...

Exactly.

I am new to this forum so forgive me if my post is redundant - trying to catch up. Someone in post 6 questioned whether the light on helmet could be from a GoPro.... Wouldn't it stick out at the top of the helmet if he had one mounted on top of it? My boyfriend uses on when he races and his is mounted on top of his racing helmet. Has anyone looked to see if there is a red light on? When the GoPro is on there is a red light - this creeps me out to think about it. He loves being on camera though so it might be possible that he wanted it all recorded. This just turns my stomach so I hope this isn't true. Poor Missy! I hope and pray they find this person soon!

Thanks for the information! Welcome to WS!

:welcome:

Welcome and good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member