TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, Dallas 18 Apr 2016 Media & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Discussion in 'Crimes In The News- Time Line - Media-Reference Fo' started by tlcya, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Scout

Scout Active Member

Man Wanted In Random Malibu Park Shootings Arrested: Report

The suspect's arrest came a day after an early morning burglary at a Calabasas community center, where someone smashed a vending machine and stole food, sparking concerns the crime was committed by a rifle-toting burglar spotted in the area last week. There has also been speculation the armed burglar might be connected to the June shooting death of a man who was camping in the park with his two daughters, although sheriff's officials have not officially linked the crimes.

Tuesday's burglary occurred about 3 a.m. at the Agoura Hills/Calabasas Community Center at 27040 Malibu Hills Road, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. The culprit broke a glass door at the center to get inside.

"Detectives believe the same suspect, who is possibly involved in eight other burglaries, used a rock to break the front glass door," according to the sheriff's department.

Before Tuesday morning's break-in, the most recent burglary was Thursday in the 700 block of Malibu Canyon Road, according to the sheriff's department.

Prior to that, there was a Sept. 30 burglary at a commercial structure in the 26800 block of Mulholland Highway. In that case, surveillance video showed a man wearing what deputies called "tactical gear" and carrying a rifle. The suspect in that break-in also stole food, deputies said.

watcher9, MsJosie, sloane7777 and 5 others like this.
  2. The hairless mexican

The hairless mexican New Member

Recently I’ve become obsessed with true crime podcasts. Call me naive but I had no idea ppl went to so much trouble to ruin each other’s lives. After each podcast I say to myself “oh well there you go, it can’t get any crazier than that.” But it always does, TC is like a gift that just keeps giving.

Is there anything else that provides such outrageous contradictions as TC? On the one hand, minuscule DNA or a latent print, a throwaway line or a recollection, and we solve a case a quarter century old. On the other, clear video footage or a photograph staring us in the face, and we are left scratching our heads.

Such is the case with the murder of Missy Bevers. Seriously ,just what the hell is going on in that surveillance footage?

The person is there to kill Missy, of that I have no doubt.

Like everyone else, I had a look (couldn’t help myself!) and found it, just plane fricken weird. What the hell, in regard to the ambling about and breaking the odd window, is that genderless fiend doing? either a man mascarading as a woman or a woman mascarading as man? Are those shoes way way too big? Is their a spare tyre around the persons waiste? How could such a waddling fool (regardless of a hammer or whatever) over power a hard core fitness fanatic? Hard to believe such a figure could do it with stealth, that’s for sure!

It’s frustrating, whoever carried this out was either a criminal mastermind or a right wally. I looked at the comparative ‘gait’ of the offender and the FIL and they’re exactly the same, but regardless the FIL was in a different State, why the hell would he go out of his way to implicate himself in such a way, although maybe such a crazy notion makes sense for the sake of confusion. More likely someone wanted to set him up.

Did the SWAT gear have any other significance, other than a disguise? Surely the offender knew how foolish they looked, Missy wouldn’t have fallen for it...that’s for sure!

Would normal folk have SWAT gear around the place? “Wanna check out my SWAT gear?” Or “hey can I borrow ya SWAT gear for the weekend?” Who the hell owns this stuff... was it real? The cops would known, and if it is, are the serial numbers of stolen equipment recorded or whatever?

An amazing state of affairs no matter how you look at it.:

3. cpeacock1

cpeacock1 Well-Known Member

Indeed and WELCOME The Hairless Mexican!

SAMS, FromGermany, coastal and 2 others like this.
  4. Sir Arthur

Sir Arthur True Detective

Spot on@ The hairless Mexican

SAMS, watcher9 and Tippy Lynn like this.
  5. GA_Peach

GA_Peach Active Member

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  6. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

Probably as much significance as this woman burglarizing a place in a reindeer costume. Burglars need a good disguise. I don't think they worry about how foolish they look. More than likely they will just grab whatever they have on hand.

FromGermany and watcher9 like this.
  7. chaz

chaz Active Member

8. The hairless mexican

The hairless mexican New Member

It’s no burglary

9. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

Family Mourns Mother Stabbed, Bludgeoned to Death in Church Nearly 3 Years Ago

In the immediate aftermath of his wife's death, Brandon especially struggled when he was considered as a possible suspect himself.

"I wanted to get my name off the table so that they could move oto something relevant," he recalled, adding that he couldn't bear watching footage of Missy being killed. "I thought that the investigators had video of the actual murder taking place. I was scared to death they had that and they were going to show it to me."

Tippy Lynn, Daisy47, faya and 2 others like this.