TX TX - Three mummified infants found in crawlspace, Bangs, 2003

At this point it's only a very small thing, but I think I've found the missing Bowling son, Eddie, that Sheriff Grubbs is looking for:

• Name, Age, Aliases
        • Past & Current Locations
1.BOWLING, JAMES EDWARD

Santa Clara,CA
Ewa Beach, HI
Corpus Christi,TX

Kind of a coincidence that this Bowling is also named James (likely went by his middle name), and Eddie Bowling's last known location was Corpus Christi. He appears to have moved west...

Such a sad, sad story. I have heard of things like this before. In a psychology class I took in college, we read about a woman who had a baby that was deceased by the time it was born. The mother held the baby in her arms for hours, refusing to give her back to nurses for hours upon hours until her husband had to basically make her hand the baby back to them. She rocked it and rocked it kissing the baby and crying and acting like it was still alive for hours after it was born dead. I wonder if that is what happened to this woman, she had the baby, perhaps too early, or perhaps it died right after birth or something, and she had a need to keep it with her dead or alive. And when the second one died, it must have been even harder for her to give that one up, and the third one too. She probably couldn't bare the thought of having the babies buried and taken away from her forever, so she wrapped them up and kept them with her. It sounds horrible, macabre, maybe even a little gross, but as parents we have it in our genetic makeup to want to care for our little ones, and who says that death can take that need away? Very, very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back